Not clear how to download

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Steve0
Devoted Believer

Not clear how to download

Post by Steve0 » 23 Feb 2017, 11:35

Hi,

I have recently purchased the Silver Supporters Pack. I have looked all over the Forum to find advice on how to download the game.

I did find a topic that points toward a member locked portion of the Forum to download the installer.

The two reasons I am posting this are:

1. I see that people who do so generally get their accounts 'activated' or whatever is required to get the download.

2. It may be a good idea to try add some more obvious sticky post to direct new purchasers of the game like myself on how to get access to the game (sorry if this is already there, but I genuinely did look before posting this).

Thanks,

Rav

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Re: Not clear how to download

Post by BlackjackBarret » 23 Feb 2017, 13:37

Steve0 wrote:Hi,

I have recently purchased the Silver Supporters Pack. I have looked all over the Forum to find advice on how to download the game.

I did find a topic that points toward a member locked portion of the Forum to download the installer.

The two reasons I am posting this are:

1. I see that people who do so generally get their accounts 'activated' or whatever is required to get the download.

2. It may be a good idea to try add some more obvious sticky post to direct new purchasers of the game like myself on how to get access to the game (sorry if this is already there, but I genuinely did look before posting this).

Thanks,

Rav

Hello there, I'm sorry that you're having issues, the best advise I can give you is to check your email. I also purchased the silver believer pack and i received everything through email. The locked portion of the forum should have been unlocked for you though since you should now have beta access.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 23 Feb 2017, 14:18

It is possible that your name wasn't changed blue when you looked for the link. It has to be manually changed from what I hear so takes a little bit of time.

After you have gotten you name to change color you will have access to the "Beta testing forums" on the bottom of the list of forums you can enter. Once in those forums there are big banners for downloading the game.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 25 Feb 2017, 00:44

You can download the game client from here.

Noslim
True Believer

Post by Noslim » 05 Mar 2017, 07:43

You are not authorised to read this forum... fml How long do you have to wait after purchase? It's been several hours now.

Kinighteth
True Believer

Post by Kinighteth » 06 Mar 2017, 03:53

on average, how long does it take to be updated to be able to download and play the game? I was able to get the client downloaded but, it wont let me sign in, telling me my password is incorrect

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 06 Mar 2017, 14:38

Kinighteth wrote:on average, how long does it take to be updated to be able to download and play the game? I was able to get the client downloaded but, it wont let me sign in, telling me my password is incorrect

I think you should contact support team https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Return to Newcomer Section