Project MultiServer

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Alakar
Beta Tester

Project MultiServer

Post by Alakar » 08 Mar 2017, 04:08

Announcing Project MultilServer!

The Goal of Project MultiServer is to create a centralized server with client servers to be able to communicate with people on other connected servers and to eventually allow for the database transferring of one character to another connected server and to disconnect and join the connected server in order to provide for a larger available playing area. Potentially with Nyuton's Custom Maps connected via "ship".

The first part of Project MultiServer is Chat between Servers and that has been successful so far.

-Alakar

Teleon
Mod Developer

Re: Project MultiServer

Post by Teleon » 08 Mar 2017, 15:14

Great Alakar! With that, we'll have so much possibilities! :Bravo:

Keep going! :friends:

Skyff85
True Believer

Post by Skyff85 » 11 Mar 2017, 00:25

Sounds not bad !!!

RetroLogi

Post by RetroLogi » 29 Mar 2017, 09:31

Sounds Good, can't wait for this!! :Bravo:

JacobIC
Zealous Believer

Post by JacobIC » 29 Mar 2017, 14:42

Hey, that's an awesome idea man! the LiF community does need a little more space to run around and game together, build relations...etc, regular rpg mmo community stuff. Unfortunately a member from my groups tech support dept. has already tried pretty much the exact same process, with success in LiF's earlier years. The one downside is that he was contacted by Bitbox regarding legal ramifications should he decide to move forward with it.

Like I said great idea, just make sure u cross ur T's and dot ur I's bud. wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you after putting in all the work. things may be different as we are almost 3 years later.

If you do get the go ahead please let me know, I have ppl that hungry for more, and tired of waiting for the MMO release

Good Luck!

Return to Game mods