The SECOND Run of Closed Beta Tests (Wave#1) is Ending Tomorrow

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

The SECOND Run of Closed Beta Tests (Wave#1) is Ending Tomorrow

Post by Arrakis » 09 Mar 2017, 15:11

Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey feudalists!

The second test run of wave #1 is coming to an end. You guys have all been great and such a big help, thank you for participation!

We have received numerous reports and gathered a lot of data during the run and are now taking the time to process everything and fix any issues.

We were aware of the connectivity issues that haunted a number of you, and we are seriously sorry that some of you had a pretty hard time connecting to the servers, so thank you for being so patient and be aware that we’re taking this downtime to resolve these issues!

This test run will end tomorrow (10.03.2017) at 3:00pm UTC. We are expecting the downtime to be at least one month before the next - third - test run.

We know that it is a rather long time, and that of course you guys want the servers to remain open, but in order for us to smooth the bumps out and improve, fix and tweak, we do need to close them. 

Thank you again for being so patient and understanding - keep checking back for updates and information!

- The team

RetroLogi

Re: The SECOND Run of Closed Beta Tests (Wave#1) is Ending Tomorrow

Post by RetroLogi » 09 Mar 2017, 15:19

Ok thx, we hope for a quick opening of wave#2! ;)

Luckynoob
Devoted Believer

Post by Luckynoob » 09 Mar 2017, 15:25

Hi !
the most important - make plzz personal claims to be removable by force of king (guild leader) of the guild claim.

for now after the king removes rights to build personal claim from someone - his claim is still on its location and nothing can destroy it =((

it can brake the game.... we dont want to have enemie's personal claims on our land.

and even more - now where is NO WAY to discover who is the owner of personal claim =(

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 09 Mar 2017, 15:40

Traduction française disponible sur von Culm

RaskolnickOFF
Beta Tester

Post by RaskolnickOFF » 09 Mar 2017, 17:30

3:00pm UTC это когда по мск? :crazy:

Zealous Believer

Post by 1506537848 » 09 Mar 2017, 17:51

Arrakis:
private claim,This function is very good, is not an upgrade is in want of perfection 3 * 3 size of the poor, if you can upgrade to half enough scope, cover masonry gates are perfect, can fully meet the needs of individuals, even can cancel the public demand, it is a pity that the need for coverage and non demand coverage the scope of the building durability decay speed is not the same ~!
I'm sorry, I'm a Chinese player who can't speak english! For Machine Translation, if I do not understand please forgive me!

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 09 Mar 2017, 18:02

RaskolnickOFF wrote:3:00pm UTC это когда по мск? :crazy:

+3. 18:00.

JackStark
Zealous Believer

Post by JackStark » 09 Mar 2017, 18:03

this has been an awesome run! hopefully you guys can work on the issue that you can't kick members without destroying the monument. Even when you have 40+ members, says you need more than 10 if you kick it will delete.

Zealous Believer

Post by 1506537848 » 09 Mar 2017, 18:14

Arrakis:
May I have an opinion? Can make the text of the chat window can be copied, so that people with language barriers can communicate Machine Translation!

RickySpanish
True Believer

Post by RickySpanish » 09 Mar 2017, 18:20

1506537848 wrote:Arrakis:
May I have an opinion? Can make the text of the chat window can be copied, so that people with language barriers can communicate Machine Translation!

+1.

Month seems a bit much though, should put forest village on the shelf and get this bitch back up in a week

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 09 Mar 2017, 18:23

Durf wrote:

+1.

Month seems a bit much though, should put forest village on the shelf and get this bitch back up in a week

Relevant how? Not the same company making Forest Vilage...

Mckatface
True Believer

Post by Mckatface » 09 Mar 2017, 18:32

Many of us only own the mmo and a month of downtime is pretty ridic for someone who spent 65 dollars on this. At least make it clear to people purchasing this game you are planning on taking the servers down for such long periods of time, rather than learning it after spending hard earned money.

Thalin15166
Devoted Believer

Post by Thalin15166 » 09 Mar 2017, 18:44

At least grow the trees while we're gone. Everything is in stasis while we wait for trees to grow... might as well happen at the same time.

RickySpanish
True Believer

Post by RickySpanish » 09 Mar 2017, 18:55

Dragmar wrote:Relevant how? Not the same company making Forest Vilage...

Odd. Either way GM's were saying anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. Now "a month or longer".
Last edited by RickySpanish on 09 Mar 2017, 19:00, edited 2 times in total.

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 09 Mar 2017, 18:57

Durf wrote:
Dragmar wrote:Relevant how? Not the same company making Forest Vilage...

You mean dev team?

No. two different companies making the game. Bitbox only publishes Forest Vilage, they have nothing to do with actually making the game.

Zealous Believer

Post by 1506537848 » 09 Mar 2017, 19:11

I say is MMO, I am a not English or foreign language will not Chinese game player, but I really love this game especially MMO, used to play YO, from politeness perspective, language barrier and ignore people is not polite, they still want to group development text chat window to become able to copy, at least I can use Machine Translation and then probably understand!

VladimBroban
True Believer

Post by VladimBroban » 09 Mar 2017, 19:15

Maybe foods' quality should be decrease day by day in storage. Because its un realistic.we can cook hundreds meals in one day, then can use it 1 year :) But if cooked meals, can materials of foods can be decrease -1 quality each day automaticaly, it would be more realistic and more enjoyable..its only idea.Can be discussable..

Rigid650
True Believer

Post by Rigid650 » 09 Mar 2017, 19:22

Thalin15166 wrote:At least grow the trees while we're gone. Everything is in stasis while we wait for trees to grow... might as well happen at the same time.

You know that would also mean that trees could DIE while we are gone, right?

Luckynoob
Devoted Believer

Post by Luckynoob » 09 Mar 2017, 22:41

1506537848 wrote:I say is MMO, I am a not English or foreign language will not Chinese game player, but I really love this game especially MMO, used to play YO, from politeness perspective, language barrier and ignore people is not polite, they still want to group development text chat window to become able to copy, at least I can use Machine Translation and then probably understand!

Ni hao!

Chat windows ARE already copyable now.
look:
"Тип урона: дробящий Бонус скорости: 3. У вас повреждено: голова."

We hope to see strong guilds from china in MMO =) The more strong guilds - the more interesting politics in game =)

Kamikazebrain
True Believer

Post by Kamikazebrain » 10 Mar 2017, 04:43

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey feudalists!

The second test run of wave #1 is coming to an end. You guys have all been great and such a big help, thank you for participation!

We have received numerous reports and gathered a lot of data during the run and are now taking the time to process everything and fix any issues.

We were aware of the connectivity issues that haunted a number of you, and we are seriously sorry that some of you had a pretty hard time connecting to the servers, so thank you for being so patient and be aware that we’re taking this downtime to resolve these issues!

This test run will end tomorrow (10.03.2017) at 3:00pm UTC. We are expecting the downtime to be at least one month before the next - third - test run.

We know that it is a rather long time, and that of course you guys want the servers to remain open, but in order for us to smooth the bumps out and improve, fix and tweak, we do need to close them. 

Thank you again for being so patient and understanding - keep checking back for updates and information!

- The team

Then the fact of life is feudal open beta being released march 14 its a total lie? , im sorry but i want the refound.

bye lame programers.

Bole
True Believer

Post by Bole » 10 Mar 2017, 05:05

Durf wrote:

+1.

+1

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 10 Mar 2017, 08:25

Mckatface wrote:Many of us only own the mmo and a month of downtime is pretty ridic for someone who spent 65 dollars on this. At least make it clear to people purchasing this game you are planning on taking the servers down for such long periods of time, rather than learning it after spending hard earned money.

This has been said in the Q&A on the forum. So it is not hidden knowledge

Sycopata666
True Believer

Post by Sycopata666 » 10 Mar 2017, 11:34

I Expext1 Month of break solve Horse server transition bug, and encumbrance server transition bug... why the 2 months before no solved it and this is so much time to fix this.

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 10 Mar 2017, 15:10

but we got almost vanished crashes after server order crossing and it is very good step forward
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Mckatface
True Believer

Post by Mckatface » 10 Mar 2017, 17:29

Asimov wrote:
Mckatface wrote:Many of us only own the mmo and a month of downtime is pretty ridic for someone who spent 65 dollars on this. At least make it clear to people purchasing this game you are planning on taking the servers down for such long periods of time, rather than learning it after spending hard earned money.

Have you spent time on these forums? Unorganized as fuck. Even if you are on the life is feudal MMO official page, and click the forum link, it takes you to a different forum where this thread isn't even posted. No, you should not have to dig through forums, forums not even for the MMO to find out they are shutting down the servers, it should be on the same page asking for my money.

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 14 Mar 2017, 09:50

Mckatface wrote:
Asimov wrote:

Have you spent time on these forums? Unorganized as fuck. Even if you are on the life is feudal MMO official page, and click the forum link, it takes you to a different forum where this thread isn't even posted. No, you should not have to dig through forums, forums not even for the MMO to find out they are shutting down the servers, it should be on the same page asking for my money.

Well, i agree with you partly. They had announced the servers closing almost everywhere, except the main page. It's undoubtable mistake, but it's not worthy for a curses like yours. Those forum has a well-made organization, but devs can't get straight into your brain and иurn the date right on the cerebral cortex. Don't be so captious. :pardon:

Harryrules035
Zealous Believer

Post by Harryrules035 » 10 Jun 2017, 01:24

hello i recently bought the game and was wondering when the large scale mmo would be active

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 10 Jun 2017, 01:30

The 4th phase of beta wave 1 should start around the end of June
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to News and Information