Hardwood trees gone/not spawning

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Hemeryckm
Beta Tester

Hardwood trees gone/not spawning

Post by Hemeryckm » 07 Feb 2017, 18:39

Hello everyone,

Ever since the 64 bit version came out our server is having some weird tree issues, all our hardwood trees have despawned and in their place there a huge stumps now. No new trees spawn as well...

This is really gamebreaking , and a real killer for our server or any new player that starts there...

The stumps dissapear when u get close and are really huge

Only trees that didnt despawn are spruces , pines and birch.

Anyone know the issue and how to fix it please help :(

Vanstechelman.arne
True Believer

Re: Hardwood trees gone/not spawning

Post by Vanstechelman.arne » 07 Feb 2017, 18:49

Here are 2 screen of whats happening on the server.

Weird tree stump.

Tree stump gone, correct tree in it's place.

Besides this little problem we have a much bigger one... Most if not all hardwood trees have despawned from around the server. The weird this is that the ones that were inside someone's claim are totally fine :s
The softwood ones are fine aswell, nothing happened to those.

Hoping for some help here...
We alrdy restarted the server several times and reinstalled aswell.
Wiping it is not an option we are looking to explore :p

AndrejVinterskorn
Zealous Believer

Post by AndrejVinterskorn » 09 Feb 2017, 07:48

Same thing has happened on Shattered Lands. Birch trees seem to be growing however but it seems as if no other hardwood type has even sprouted for days.

Hemeryckm
Beta Tester

Post by Hemeryckm » 13 Feb 2017, 17:44

Well , im glad it isnt just us ..

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 13 Feb 2017, 18:44

Hey. We are sorry to hear about your issue with trees. Please send a report using this form and attach your server logs if possible or ask server admin for that along with other important information, such as possible mods installed etc.

Hemeryckm
Beta Tester

Post by Hemeryckm » 14 Feb 2017, 17:06

Will do.

Dam.dam501

Post by Dam.dam501 » 24 Feb 2017, 23:53

Have you found a solution to your problem because we have the same concern?

Hemeryckm
Beta Tester

Post by Hemeryckm » 26 Feb 2017, 18:06

No , and the devs arent responding either...

Rickjames
Zealous Believer

Post by Rickjames » 03 Mar 2017, 18:10

so, i am going to take a guess that the owner of the server jacked the tree growth rate up as high as it can go?

Hemeryckm
Beta Tester

Post by Hemeryckm » 03 Mar 2017, 18:20

Well, that wouldnt really help , because they do not spawn.

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 04 Mar 2017, 07:34

I am experiencing this issue on my server now. The south is almost completely empty with the exception of a couple trees and a bunch of undergrowth. All of the Oaks disappeared on the map first. We first noticed it when all of the high quality ones left and we were left with only 10q oaks anywhere you went. A couple days later, those were gone also. Apples trees followed soon after and now other trees are gone also. As every in game day progresses the tree problem gets worse.

I have seen fixes for this but I can no longer find much on it at all and the only fix I did find hasn't worked. If anyone has any suggestions that would be excellent as this is killing my population. No one wants to play on a server that has no trees.

Also, when we started the server, I had set the tree growth to 5. Please note that in the file it states that anything above 10 will likely result in the balance never being reached.

Any help would be nice and this issue needs to be fixed as it is happening on all of the YO servers.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Larainan

Post by Larainan » 14 Mar 2017, 10:43

No Im guessing the owner didnt jack the tree rate up any since I too have lost all my hardwood trees none are respawning I have stumps all over my server and I never touched anything in my tree files at all. I have run no scripts I have a fresh month and a half old server with vanilla settings except for skillcap and JH. 220 days in my whole west coast and south coast died the east coast has nothing left but low qual pine and birch the north is the same as is central

Return to General Discussion