Stuck on Initializing

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Unknows
Zealous Believer

Re: Stuck on Initializing

Post by Unknows » 26 Feb 2017, 20:52

again... :cry:

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 26 Feb 2017, 23:56

The only way I have found around this that has worked 90% of the time is hitting ctrl ~ immediately after hitting play. This attempt has failed for me but if I try again and can hit it sooner then it typically works.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Ruadukefan
Zealous Believer

Post by Ruadukefan » 28 Feb 2017, 21:34

same issue, but when I do the connectToGameServer I also get a popup saying " The server has terminated the connection: Kick Reason: Patching Failed".

Firewall is off, Antivirus is off. Repaired multiple times, contacted tech support (no response).

Im kind of wanting a refund now.. :O:

Unknows
Zealous Believer

Post by Unknows » 28 Feb 2017, 22:14

stuck again... buuuuuffff :evil: :cry:

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 01 Mar 2017, 02:17

Yes its a huge problem seems to effect people connecting through NA network from the non-scientific research I did. But even then its random some NA players have it some had it but it resolved itself and some never had it. EU players look at me like I'm an alien when I tell them about it so clearly they never had that problem xD. Hope it gets resolved soon because if your unlucky enough to get the init bug the game is unplayable.

Halwende
True Believer

Post by Halwende » 01 Mar 2017, 03:40

same as everyone else; can't get in at all now! BTW I am in Australia

Horizon
Zealous Believer

Post by Horizon » 01 Mar 2017, 04:34

ctr ~ and you can see the 1000s of errors. it's a wonder this game works at all. I get this initializing stall 99% of the time.

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 02 Mar 2017, 00:04

tried what arrakis suggested, (didn't see how it would work) and it didn't' work, it's obviously something wrong at their end :x i'm an Australian btw Western Australian, so i doubt my connection runs through north america :crazy:

Halwende
True Believer

Post by Halwende » 02 Mar 2017, 09:57

OK; have tried all that has been floated around in this thread; and none of it has worked; can not get into the game at all; starting to think this is a joke!

MERAPIXI
True Believer

Post by MERAPIXI » 03 Mar 2017, 16:54

Hello

I have the shame a problem running the game. Initializing trying to 9 days without result.
As press button start after a few seconds crashes error.
I made all the activities found on the forum:
I uninstalled the game 10x use the command connectToGameServer ()
I changed the game settings to a low level
I turned off the Fajerwalla and awast
On the router available all ports
I installed the game on another computer

Nothing helped :evil:

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 04 Mar 2017, 03:15

Arrakis wrote:There's a possible solution for this issue.

We have performed an experiment - disabled specific features in the firewall while enabling others. We believe that we have isolated the issue, and it may have something to do with United States networking companies routers.

Check this screenshot. It's this line: Protect against port scan (Blocks for one day any devices characterized as performing a port-scan on the WAN interface)

Alternatively, it could be a combination of modifications we've done to the router firewall.

i tried connectToGameServer() after hiting ctrl ` asoon as i clicked "play" ( i have to put the server my character loged out in aswell) it goes from intialiazing to "waiting for server" few lines of code i hear some ingame noises (sound of barns animals etc)then it says, the server has terminated the connection: kick reason: patching failed

Nightborder
True Believer

Post by Nightborder » 04 Mar 2017, 16:30

same here....for 20 mins now :x

Jmonteiro
True Believer

Post by Jmonteiro » 06 Mar 2017, 01:32

Also having the issue. Disabled Windows firewall, executed command on CTRL+`, configured DMZ network on my computer.

I'm using a Brazilian ISP.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Mar 2017, 12:26

Most of the connectivity issues are, unfortunately, on our side. This one was present before, and we are very sorry that we still have not managed to completely fix it yet :( We'll resolve this issue as soon as possible. You can help us do that by sending your dxdiag and game logs to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com

Thank you.

MERAPIXI
True Believer

Post by MERAPIXI » 06 Mar 2017, 17:14

Arrakis wrote:Most of the connectivity issues are, unfortunately, on our side. This one was present before, and we are very sorry that we still have not managed to completely fix it yet :( We'll resolve this issue as soon as possible. You can help us do that by sending your dxdiag and game logs to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com

Thank you.

Finished before the end of CBT 2? :shock:
Some have paid to get to it and can not play :shock: because of an error from the open servers after the break January. Previously there was no such problem. :shock:
And reports are sent all the time and do not see any answers to them (helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com). :bad:
I do not see progress. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Irahim
True Believer

Post by Irahim » 06 Mar 2017, 18:52

I just Bought the game today and i'm very disapointed about this issue because i can't connect at all ! i tried during 5 6 hours , nothing ... stuck on initializing process. I 'm from France , i've a good connection and a good computer . Can you seriously help us , because if that's your responsability , and not mine ? my lawyer could enjoy that !

Best regards !

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Mar 2017, 13:36

Irahim wrote:that's your responsability

And we are taking it very seriously. The purpose of those closed beta test is to determine the cause of those connectivity issues so we can actually fix them. So instead of threatening us with your lawyer, you could actually try to help us by sending your game logs to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com if you don't mind ;)

Thank you very much.

MERAPIXI
True Believer

Post by MERAPIXI » 07 Mar 2017, 15:11

Arrakis wrote:
Irahim wrote:that's your responsability

And we are taking it very seriously. The purpose of those closed beta test is to determine the cause of those connectivity issues so we can actually fix them. So instead of threatening us with your lawyer, you could actually try to help us by sending your game logs to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com if you don't mind ;)

Thank you very much.

An interest in that. Every day after work I will be logged and sent these "(rzekomo)" useful mistakes. https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... 891?page=1.
Enjoy reading. 8-) :evil:

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 07 Mar 2017, 16:24

Why is everyone acting like this is release? The shit you are dealing with in early access is the same shit you are going to brag about going through to other players that did not suffer through this 2 years from now.

Vets now are already telling tales of times when there were no personal claims and you had to make a warehouse to store your shit.

You thought alpha tester and true believers were just titles???? There's real suffering in there lol.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Fireraizer
Alpha Tester

Post by Fireraizer » 07 Mar 2017, 16:41

Ishamael wrote:Why is everyone acting like this is release? The shit you are dealing with in early access is the same shit you are going to brag about going through to other players that did not suffer through this 2 years from now.

Vets now are already telling tales of times when there were no personal claims and you had to make a warehouse to store your shit.

You thought alpha tester and true believers were just titles???? There's real suffering in there lol.

Amen Ishmael! :D

Are there any theories of what is causing the problem?
Once more unto the breach!!

Amokz
Devoted Believer

Post by Amokz » 08 Mar 2017, 09:48

I'll add that I purchased the game and was able to login on first try after installation and played a little bit. After leaving for an errand, I returned and have not been able to connect ever since. I have:
uninstalled/reinstalled (including wiping remnant files)
tried the connect to server command
acquired a new IP from ISP and for system
ran a full diagnostics on host pc
tried to ensure files are okay on startup (integrity)

Zero success.

To the Admins: Troubleshooting
1. Go through the detailed log (I hope you're keeping one) of all changes prior to this issue and find which control connections.
2. Ensure you're releasing connections on the server (closing) to ensure you're not reaching max connections.
3. If not the server(s) themselves, try ensuring clients and servers are communicating correctly.
4. Routing: as the beta server I keep seeing is in Germany, there may actually be an ISP change which could be affecting your service. Crazy connections and setups in Europe lately.
5. Error logging. There's always 1-5 errors on startup about some issue or another, one in particular for graphics, but I've seen very little about the fixes for these images.

As an aside, server handoff could use some looking at. 32-33 requires you go 200 yards into the woods (south of water) and then head up. Of course, transferring from swimming to shore is another issue in itself.

My useless .02

Jamaicus
True Believer

Post by Jamaicus » 08 Mar 2017, 14:50

In the 4 weeks CBT I've only had the initializing problem once and since then I've always used the console immediately after selecting character and I've always logged in fine since. I fired up steam the other day as I haven't in a few weeks. I turn it off if I'm not using it and forgot to turn steam off 2 days ago when I loaded LIF MMO and noticed I only get the initializing problem when steam is running.

Edit*

Alas, I spoke too soon. I now have the initializing issue regardless of if steam is running or not. But I found out if I completely unplug my modem and wireless USB and reset the internet, restart LIF MMO and it works.

Relevart
True Believer

Post by Relevart » 10 Mar 2017, 17:59

Alas, I spoke too soon. I now have the initializing issue regardless of if steam is running or not. But I found out if I completely unplug my modem and wireless USB and reset the internet, restart LIF MMO and it works.[/quote]

what do you mean exactly with "reset the internet"?

thx

Jamaicus
True Believer

Post by Jamaicus » 14 Mar 2017, 05:31

Simply unplug the modem and or your wireless connection (USB or Ethernet cord) for 15 seconds and that should reset your ip. This worked for me

Rickjames
Zealous Believer

Post by Rickjames » 20 Mar 2017, 00:23

The biggest question that i have is... why the hell should i have to go thru all these vodoo steps to connect to the mother#@#!$ game!. This should be fixed for 100 percent of us when this next wave comes up. It totally killed participation for my guild this time around because of how hard it was to actually get in the damn game. I literally had to try for hours to get in if it was not first thing in the morning. I have a suspicion it has to do with how long the dispatch server has been up without a reboot. If this is the case keep rebooting it? I mean once i get in the game i do not seem to have a issue with crashing ( once i have the game fully loaded in and tiles updated) i have to wait a few min for it all to load once i get in but once that is past i can do whatever i need to do for hours. But when i click play I NEED to be able to get into the game not do some vodoo ritual of running this and doing that and turning this on or off it should just work

MERAPIXI
True Believer

Post by MERAPIXI » 28 Apr 2017, 11:29

Welcome back. As you have suppose since the last time nothing has changed. You continue the problem of "Inicjazlization". Again I tried all the solutions and none of them worked ... I use the command connectToGameServer () I changed the game settings to a low level I turned off the Fajerwalla and awast On the router available all ports I installed the game on another computer Nothing helped I send the txt repro. :evil: :evil: :evil: Will to warn people before buying something that does not work is one thing that it is Beta but for such money you should do better. :evil: :evil: :evil: ':'

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 28 Apr 2017, 11:35

MERAPIXI wrote:Welcome back. As you have suppose since the last time nothing has changed. You continue the problem of "Inicjazlization". Again I tried all the solutions and none of them worked ... I use the command connectToGameServer () I changed the game settings to a low level I turned off the Fajerwalla and awast On the router available all ports I installed the game on another computer Nothing helped I send the txt repro. :evil: :evil: :evil: Will to warn people before buying something that does not work is one thing that it is Beta but for such money you should do better. :evil: :evil: :evil: ':'

folks , my issues had been fixed
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Dree91
True Believer

Post by Dree91 » 28 Apr 2017, 15:39

i have the same problem.
After still waiting 20minutes i closed the file.
I have make my firewall off, graphic Settings are low, reconnect the Internet but don´t works for me.
Have anyone a idea what can helps to work?

I hope for i can find here one what can help me.

RickySpanish
True Believer

Post by RickySpanish » 28 Apr 2017, 15:54

FIX: connectToGameServer () worked.
Ctrl ~ to open console while you're looking at the "initializing" and enter
connectToGameServer ()

Dree91 wrote:i have the same problem.
After still waiting 20minutes i closed the file.
I have make my firewall off, graphic Settings are low, reconnect the Internet but don´t works for me.
Have anyone a idea what can helps to work?

I hope for i can find here one what can help me.

Dree91
True Believer

Post by Dree91 » 28 Apr 2017, 16:03

i can´t open the console with press:

ctrl ~

Return to General Discussion