Thinking about MMO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Konvicnylibor

Thinking about MMO

Post by Konvicnylibor » 10 Mar 2017, 22:27

Hello, im thinking to buy LiF MMO, but still Im curious.. I have LiF: YO and im getting trouble understanding a lot of things. The rate of skill increasements are okay? Imo, if I play for like 4 hours, I can raise skill for example Nature's Lore to 100 in.... years? Another things are about how could I probably play mine character? If I finally decide to buy it, is there any friendly guild which could help me start in way I would like to play? Whats the advantages of different game packs? Thanks for info :)

Moggy
True Believer

Re: Thinking about MMO

Post by Moggy » 10 Mar 2017, 23:02

1st: Skill gain has a variety of factors such as skill food and what your current level is. And is consistently being reworked but no it shouldn't take years most severs from what i have seen usually after the first or second month of the game people with usually start getting grand master (lvl 100) on a few skills and these same people maintain a healthy real world life as well.

2nd:There are a lot of playable roles coming in the MMO not just based on skills (im talking about the skill level) but also your personal ability as say a diplomat, trader, mercenary and more but you would really have to do your research to find something suitable for you.

3rd: Without a doubt there would tens of dozens of guilds recruiting if not hundreds.

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 12 Mar 2017, 12:15

well lets say, I like to do stuff, like craft items or buildings :) So what are mine options? :)

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 12 Mar 2017, 18:04

Well you have a large variety of options. You essentially will have 400 skill points to allocate in any tree you want. This will designate your profession. The limited number of skill points makes people specialize so if you want to build buildings you probably won't be able to craft items. If you're forging weapons you probably won't be able to carve bows, things along those lines.

If you have more questions or want a group to join I'd be happy to accommodate you. The best way to contact me is through steam, just look for Blackjack Barret.

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 13 Mar 2017, 08:43

well, first I need to decide if its worth for me to buy :) so thats why im asking some questions here :)

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 13 Mar 2017, 08:59

If you understand french, I propose a contest for winning LiF:YO key (and so LiF:MMO for Wave 2) on my french website.
Feel free to subscribe

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 13 Mar 2017, 10:03

im from czech sorry :( I do not understand french sadly

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 14 Mar 2017, 05:29

Now that I better understand your question I can better answer you. The game is worth it in my opinion, I've played for over 1000 hours and know of others that have more than triple that amount that would say the same. This game requires dedication but is very rewarding. If you plan on purchasing the game I would recommend purchasing it through G2A.com and getting it for around $20 USD as opposed to $40.

If you want to learn more about the game before buying it however I would recommend looking over the official tutorial https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/tutorials.php this should help you better understand the basic concepts within the game. Also if you would like to see the game more in depth please check out Aberon's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiw8W1 ... KYY-Xv6Nyg Aberon is the group I am affiliated with by the way. We cater to U.S. and European time zones and we are a strong, dedicated group currently recruiting new members. If you want more information about us please visit our website at http://aberon.org

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 14 Mar 2017, 15:21

Hi, thanks for reply, unfortunately at g2a.com I cant buy MMO version.. also the tutorial link doesnt work :( and maybe somedayx After I have some time Ill watch youtube link you provide me, also I read something about money earning with g2a

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 14 Mar 2017, 17:54

I havent played around with G2A much so I cannot answer your question there. I'm not sure why the tutorial link isn't working it seems fine on my end. The MMO version of the game is currently in beta wave 1. This means that only purchasing it though lifeisfeudal.com will give you access with the believer packs. The True and Devoted believer packs are what you will probably be looking at. It is a $25 difference between the two packs. The Devoted believer gives you some additional premium time as well as a copy of Life is Feudal: Your Own. It looks like the 22% off sale ends tomorrow so today may be your decision making day.

The beta currently is down for maintenance and will be up for a few weeks then down for a while and repeat until beta wave 2 occurs which will give all Life is Feudal: Your Own players access to the MMO. What I would personally recommend if you were still dead set on getting into beta wave 1 is to purchase Life is Feudal: Your Own through G2A, and use it during maintenance periods as well as using it to train your proficiency in the game. After purchasing it through G2A have lifeisfeudal.com verify that you have the game on steam and then purchase the true believer pack. This will cost you around $55 as opposed to $69 at the cost of 30 days of being a premium account.

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 17 Mar 2017, 17:58

Hey, I'm making my own LIF:MMO and other games-type community if you are interested. LIF:MMO will surely be worth every ounce of effort put into it by your own ability and accord. If you are interested in joining my efforts, come and message me or reply here. I think I'll send you a forum PM just to top things off.

The questions have been answered but if you speak native English and can understand my fast-paced talking, I'm sure we can be friends. I'll be messaging you shortly. Hopefully we can talk things out on TS3, too.
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 20 Mar 2017, 07:22

well im from czech so Im not sure if I can understand fast-paced talking, but absolutely no problem with written and some easier talks

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 20 Mar 2017, 21:31

Sorry about earlier, I was deeply misunderstanding the issue. It seems I skipped over your first post saying you had the your own version. Please disregard several of my previous comments pertaining to that. I would not recommend purchasing the mmo version of the game until you have a good grasp of the game concepts since it does require quite a bit of grinding within the mmo as compared to servers, all depending upon the multiplier of course.

I would recommend playing on your own servers until beta wave 2 is released since it's easier to familiarize yourself with various game concepts. If you would like I can help you get into Aberon which has members from all walks of life. Even if your English isn't that great I'm sure you'll be able to communicate properly within our group as well as learn more of the language. We usually don't rush our speech by the way if that's a concern. If you would like to take me up on my offer or have any questions about the mmo or would just like a friendly game oriented conversation please look for Blackjack Barret on steam.

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 21 Mar 2017, 20:55

well maybe Ill join this game MMO, so the skill cap is 600, this means I could be for example full time blacksmith + wood cutter + herb gatherer for example? Or what would fit mine passions since I like to make stuff?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 21 Mar 2017, 22:31

Konvicnylibor wrote:well maybe Ill join this game MMO, so the skill cap is 600, this means I could be for example full time blacksmith + wood cutter + herb gatherer for example? Or what would fit mine passions since I like to make stuff?

Skill cap in the MMO is 400. You can get a skill cap of 600 by raising your intelligence to 100 though.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 22 Mar 2017, 10:53

Ahh okay thanks :) This also slightly modify mine plans :) Still I want to join this game next month, but Im afraid I cant spend 8 hours a day to play this game, it will be roughly 4 hours average. Also I dont want teamspeak or other comunication. I prefer writting :) Is there a such guild which would accept me? :)

// Blackjakcbarret I added you on steam

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 23 Mar 2017, 17:25

Wessex requires players be in Discord, which allows spoken and written text. I think most guilds are now using Discord.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Newcomer Section