New RPserver RPMedieval Life

Topshotz357
Zealous Believer

New RPserver RPMedieval Life

Post by Topshotz357 » 21 Mar 2017, 18:08

i have a new server mostly vanilla only changes are 60animalcount and 2000 skill cap
you must RP in voice and actions but not in globalchat no using tunnels for raiding and the rest is up to you we are working on a currency sytem and a market for goods and trade after the castle is finished i will have quests from time to time for people to do weather it be killing bandits or finding lost family wedding rings we take the extra time to stack wood and make the world more lived in to help the feel of being transported to a new place and time like we all dreamed of as children and still hold on to in the back of our minds today if you want to partake in this adventure contact me post here and i will add you or give you info we hope to see you in the world:)
We have about 10players from all around the world who play and a bandit group who RP and dont KOS
We have a currency system using coins and trade at tradibg booths if they are open its currently winter in game at the time of this post.
If you're interested in joining please post below heres the server ip:85.190.158.69:24000
Steam Group info: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rp-ml

Return to RP Servers