Please Convince me

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Happyjbh
Devoted Believer

Please Convince me

Post by Happyjbh » 27 Mar 2017, 03:39

Greeting LIF:MMO Guilds. I have recently discovered this new MMO, so I am researching and determining if I should spend and how much I should spend on this.

Around a year ago I bought LIF:YO, joined a server, learned the basics, and joined a clan. It was good fun for awhile but that particular clan kind of put me on the side, just telling me to move dirt for hours. So naturally I just stopped playing, putting in about 20 hours.

Now I have discovered this new MMO and my interest is peaked. If there is one thing I learned in my research is you gotta be in a group, more people the better. So I ask you, please convince me to spend money, join your clan and commit many hours. I would prefer NA east coast.

Elindor
True Believer

Re: Please Convince me

Post by Elindor » 27 Mar 2017, 13:37

Well, LIF: YO and LIF : MMO are essentially the same thing...YO is just a smaller version of the MMO with a few less features and private servers.

If you joined up with a large group that might explain things about your experience. Large groups that recruit a lot tend to treat members as work force more than a part of the group. If you find a smaller group your efforts and input will most likely be more valued.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 27 Mar 2017, 15:35

Happyjbh wrote: So I ask you, please convince me to spend money, join your clan and commit many hours. I would prefer NA east coast.

I suppose that's one way to go. Another would be for you to convince me that you are worthy to join our ranks.

Q#1 - Are you breathing?
LOL - Just kidding. ;)

I will ask that you peruse some info about the Duchy of Wessex, before making a decision. We plan on playing on the NA server. If you are going to play on the European server then you might look up Prosperity or the Vanirs.

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/the-duchy-of-wessex-kingdom-of-hyperion-t18028/
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Brother

Post by Brother » 27 Mar 2017, 15:45

Hey there. Yeah I'll agree with Elindor that players' experience in LiF is totally dependent on the group they join. For YO servers specifically, I'd say more than 90% of whether or not players have a good experience depends on the server they play on.

I'd suggest thinking about what kind of play-style you might enjoy. There is everything from from friendly RP oriented guilds to hardcore PvP groups planning on the MMO and getting organized now during the closed tests.

Shameless plug: If you're looking for some friendly fair-play groups, I'd suggest having a look at my post here: post76592/#p76592

I've listed some groups at the bottom who are all recruiting and would be happy to have a conversation with you!

Best of luck.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 27 Mar 2017, 16:03

It is nice to see an old player interested in coming back. The MMO is really a new experience and it
will bring you a whole new dimension to the game you think you know. My first day on the MMO
i was stunned with all the vastitude of the world, and it is actually dazzling to roam for hours on
the wild, seldom seeing other settlements. The desert in the south is sterile but in some manner his
emptiness is captivating. The northern reaches are plains and plains of ice and snow, with an
orther-wordly appeal, and the mountains and peaks are an adventure. Exploring alone is worthy of
the mmo. To tame the savage lands is another adventure entirely. One that i recommend,
but you will need friends. This is indeed a new experience in the MMO genre, and i think you
can only really understand if you see it for yourself.

BlackThorne Keep is recruiting.
We are a RP oriented crafting and logistics guild
in preparation for the MMO. Check our site.

http://blackthorne.enjin.com/recruitment

Return to Guild Recruitment