is the MMO up? thinking of buying

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Justice7ca

is the MMO up? thinking of buying

Post by Justice7ca » 16 Apr 2017, 16:24

hello

I own a copy of LiF:YO on Steam, however i'm interested in buying a pack to get into the early beta for the MMO. Is it available if i was to purchase a believer pack? Can I play the beta if i purchase?

According to the website, on the main page it says 'join the beta' but I cannot tell if it's available right now or not and there's no information that I can find about that.

Any help please? Thanks.

Update:
For anyone thinking of buying, have a look at this page to see if it's online right now:
https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/status.php

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Re: is the MMO up? thinking of buying

Post by Hallegra » 17 Apr 2017, 00:31

Hi Justice,

At this point, we are looking at at least 1 more test phase before what is known as "beta wave 2". During wave 2, everyone who owns LIFYO on steam will get a free character slot which will continue through to the full release of the MMO. So right now, assuming you've gone to your account on this site and linked it to your steam, you're already going to be able to play on beta wave 2.

However, unless you get lucky in a giveaway or purchase one of the believer packs, you won't get into any test phases before wave 2. Currently, there is at least 1 test phase left for wave 1. The devteam is a little unclear as to any actual release dates, but there is guaranteed to be at least 1, if not 2 or 3 more short 1-2 week testing runs before everyone gets onto the MMO.

Return to Newcomer Section