Logs laying all over with low durability

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Burne109
Zealous Believer

Logs laying all over with low durability

Post by Burne109 » 18 Apr 2017, 18:53

Hello,

So I swap around playing on YO servers, every server i see the same problem.. Near spawn areas abandoned logs laying there...

Has like 4 or 5 durability...
Saw a building log : nothing returned.
Saw a billet : nothing returned.
Saw a board : nothing returned.
Log still sitting there.. useless taking up space and looking terrible.

Can you please reintroduce destroying logs by sawing materials out of them.

I used to go around and clean up logs people left by 'saw out a building log" just to make the log vanish.

Trance67
True Believer

Re: Logs laying all over with low durability

Post by Trance67 » 18 Apr 2017, 19:45

You can use pretty much any kind of weapon, yes even your fists, to just break them. With such low durability it should only take one hit.

Elgar

Re: Logs laying all over with low durability

Post by Elgar » 18 Apr 2017, 21:01

This issue has been reported and devs are already working on a solution. Keep in mind that, as Trance67 said, it's now possible to damage all movable with any damage, so you can destroy this low-quality log.

By the way, the good news with the latest patch is that it's impossible now to waste wood : if you try for example to cut a building log from a log with insufficient durability remaining, you get nothing in return BUT the log doesn't disappear anymore, allowing you to cut it in boards or billets.
"Life is Feudal punches you in the mouth and then laughs at you for bleeding." - Saxxon

Return to General Discussion