[EU|EN|RP] Land of Ashlorn [Steam Group for Rules and Maps] (UPDATED)

KaneBlackheart

[EU|EN|RP] Land of Ashlorn [Steam Group for Rules and Maps] (UPDATED)

Post by KaneBlackheart » 19 Apr 2017, 17:14

Land of Ashlorn is a new roleplay server set against the medieval background the game is set in, however with none of the regular lore. Ashlorn is a distant, disconnected land far away from any other kingdoms or continents and thus makes it the perfect place for someone to start a new life for themselves or to take advantage of the solitary nature of the land as a raider or bandit. Whatever your mindset, there's a place in Ashlorn for you.

With no Gods in this land, and only a single kingdom governing over it, Ashlorn is open to anyone and all skillsets known to humanity as able workers will always be in short supply. With a single capital city as a station for trade there is opportunity for everyone.

Under King Rander Vanhellan's reign, the land is peaceful... For now. As more people flock to the land, who is to say what may come in the future? Whatever it may be, he will do his best to keep the land safe and secure.

=Starting Information=
I know that often, people don't always want the rough start of building up a plot of land and like to open themselves to roleplay as soon as possible- For this reason, we have multiple opportunities in the Kingdom of Ashlorn guild, run by the GMs, to help operate within the city and under the officials.

Whether you'd like to play a trader in the market, we have a warehouse full of goods stocked by the GMs and to be traded in return for either goods or silver coins which we use as our currency which is gained through initially trading goods.

Perhaps soldiering is more your style? We're open to people taking military positions within the Kingdom and are happy to outfit players with equipment. Maybe serving under the officials as servants or labourers is your preferred choice in profession? No problem, we have people you can serve under.

And other positions are open to, all you need to do is ask when you arrive on the server.

=Other Information=
Newcomers to the server will have their monument built for them from the start by one of our active GMs, rather than recieving a starter kit of some sort. This is to help with introducing you to our team and keeping a close relationship with our players.

This server is actually public however I couldn't find anywhere to post something like that, but it follows a strong set of rules that I do my best to maintain. We have a steam group that anyone can join if they're interested in joining the server at;
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/landofashlorn

There are two maps on the group page for the entire island and the capital of Ashcrown to help anyone around. The city is a hub for anyone to make use of with an inn and a workhouse, owned by the Kingdom of Ashlorn guild which is ran by the GMs to help newcomers and to host events and the like.

If anyone else would like any more information, you can reach me at any of;
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110699501/
Blackheart#5170 on Discord
https://discord.gg/eGvZng8 our Discord group.

Return to RP Servers