Terraforming

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Bur0bayraktar
Devoted Believer

Terraforming

Post by Bur0bayraktar » 19 Apr 2017, 19:06

I m a new player in this game. I m trying to flatten ground, sometimes it works sometimes it distrupt every cell.How should i do it ? Sorry for my english. Thanks

Arrakis

Re: Terraforming

Post by Arrakis » 19 Apr 2017, 21:49

By default you will flatten the cell to the level of the cell you are standing on. So if you are standing on the cell 10.0 then the neighboring cell you are terraforming will be flattened to this level. So first either raise or lower the level of one cell, and then by standing on it terraform neighboring cells. ;)

Larainan

Re: Terraforming

Post by Larainan » 23 Apr 2017, 09:27

And tap your f3 key so you can see the tiles you are flattening. You rarely have to raise or lower just find a tile the level you want your ground to be stand on it and then use flatten to bring all the neighboring tiles to that height. Start with the tiles that are higher than the one you are standing on so you have dirt for the lower ones . When your tile turns green its flat, Step on that one and flatten the one you just left til all the tiles are green.

Return to General Discussion