Ellian Mod Pack (E.M.P) Issues report

Place for sharing your game modifications for Life is Feudal: Your Own

Ellian810
Mod Developer

Ellian Mod Pack (E.M.P) Issues report

Post by Ellian810 » 25 Apr 2017, 04:48

I have spent a lot of time coding all the mods (and I will continue).

You may encounter some issues as I don't spend hours and hours to test a modification.

If you are game is crashing at launch or if you don't see any mods:
  • 1. Restart your game, the mod loader might need more files which were not fully downloaded
  • 2. Select a server and a character, wait for the player to be fully displayed in game, check in the ESC menu if you have a "Mods" button

If the game is crashing while doing some actions with my mods (like adding a marker, moving stuff in your inventory while have the inventory organizer mod on):
  • 1. Relaunch the game
  • 2. Repeat the same action one more time to check if you can reproduce the issue

If you still have an issue or problem:
  • 1. Find your latest log file (ideas of path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Life is Feudal Your Own\logs\2017-04-25 or C:\Jeux\LiF\logs\2017-03-10)
  • 2. Contact me on Discord at Ellian810#7634
  • 3. Share your problem and logs

If you don't like Discord, you can post a message in the thread of the corresponding mod.

In any case:
  • Don't submit the report to BitBox, it is not necessary that they spend time analyzing issue of my mods
  • Be nice and polite, I am "human after all" (from Rag'n'Bone Man)
  • I will have a look at your problems and fix very quickly (2 days at most) if necessary

If you still don't like my mods, you only need to remove the folder "mod" that you created in the "art" folder.

We have created a dedicated Discord channel to exchange on EMP:
Discord, don't hesitate to join us.
If you like my mods (EllianMod), Support me!
Discord

Return to Game mods