Public Discord

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Public Discord

Post by Ubaciosamse » 07 Sep 2016, 09:35

https://discord.gg/XBCz8Bw
Lets try and start something here, a public discord similar to an IRC, also keep it civil and clean also any suggestions are welcomed, mods/admins are few atm until it gets used more then we will concider leaders of major communities as mods and similar.
Rules are basic be nice and all that, dont start any wars you can allways chat privately about ur bussiness, this is mostly to keep the entire community in touch with each other, answer any questions people can and such.

It is recomended to use a registered username not a temporary one, because soon ti will most likely be with certain roles and similar.

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Re: Public Discord

Post by Ubaciosamse » 09 Dec 2016, 17:53

Bump in case anyone missed that there is this discord that alot of us use, there's about 100+ people on allways + some of the lif team. Join up to get instant notifications or feedback that you might need.

Promo

Post by Promo » 10 Dec 2016, 16:13

i like it

MSB4Revy
Beta Tester

Post by MSB4Revy » 10 Dec 2016, 16:57

I didnt know that, thankuuu

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 28 Dec 2016, 16:07

To keep in touch i have to rebump because the forums get flooded very fast :D

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 28 Dec 2016, 16:16

I just realised it is pinned well my job is done here lol :beer:

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 21 Feb 2017, 05:36

Very cool thanks for providing it!

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 22 Feb 2017, 16:02

Is this the discord that bans you if you have alternative views of the PVP system?
#freelerp
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 07 Mar 2017, 09:16

Ishamael wrote:Is this the discord that bans you if you have alternative views of the PVP system?
#freelerp

I suppose, it depends on how did you say about it. Those moders will never ban you if you're communicating in a gentle and delicate manner. But if you're acting like an a...hole, screaming curse words like there's no tomorrow, banhammer will surely land on your skull. :)

Notre
Zealous Believer

Post by Notre » 27 Apr 2017, 00:19

Thank you very much! :D and bump incase the post needed it :P
- Notre Vaelthire -

Bodil
Devoted Believer

Post by Bodil » 17 Nov 2017, 02:10

Says the invite is expired. Post a new one so we know when the servers are going back up.

Aguycalledhaney

Post by Aguycalledhaney » 28 Dec 2017, 19:39

I was banned from your Discord for what I assume are the following reasons:

Explaining to a new player that he will almost certainly not be reimbursed for a disappearing horse glitch.

Commenting on the fact that an admin, rather than responding to that person's issue, instead deleted every comment the person made in relation to the vanishing horse.

If I promise not to comment on your blatant and immoral scrubbing of any negative feedback in Discord, can I be reinstated? I'd like to continue helping new players figure out the game. Minus explaining to them what devs have explained to me regarding not replacing lost horses.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Dec 2017, 22:41

Aguycalledhaney wrote:I was banned from your Discord for what I assume are the following reasons:

Explaining to a new player that he will almost certainly not be reimbursed for a disappearing horse glitch.

Commenting on the fact that an admin, rather than responding to that person's issue, instead deleted every comment the person made in relation to the vanishing horse.

If I promise not to comment on your blatant and immoral scrubbing of any negative feedback in Discord, can I be reinstated? I'd like to continue helping new players figure out the game. Minus explaining to them what devs have explained to me regarding not replacing lost horses.

Public discussion about punishment issued by team members is forbidden. If you want to discuss it, feel free to pm me. Be aware, bans are not issued lightly, so if a user got banned, he surely deserved it.

Aguycalledhaney

Post by Aguycalledhaney » 29 Dec 2017, 05:02

Arrakis wrote:Public discussion about punishment issued by team members is forbidden.

Thanks for the reply; I ended up resolving the issue by making a separate Discord account for the official channel. In the future I'll avoid chastising the admins for deleting any negative comments that appear.

On a side note, is there any way you can pass on to the admins that we could use a clean-up of the pinned messages for the General discord chat? The admins are fond of saying *points to pinned message* but there's so many it's difficult to understand exactly what warning they are suggesting. I asked a few different ways, just in case there was a language barrier, but to no avail.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 30 Dec 2017, 07:20

Arrakis wrote:so if a user got banned, he surely deserved it.

Do you have a formal review process for a decision that was made such as this? Do we just PM you to enact it?

Can you also share what's your decisional structure / escalation path? I.e. mods report to you and you report to Bobik, etc.?

Thanks in advance!
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to General Discussion