LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.8.3.0)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.8.3.0)

Post by Arrakis » 28 Apr 2017, 00:08

Spoiler
Patch notes (ver. 0.8.3.0 (MMO)):

New features and tweaks:
  • Personal land claims have been reworked and improved. It should be more clear to the player how to resize it and what is needed for its proper support. Personal land claims protect all unmovable objects that are fully stationed on the claim (it does not have a SINGLE cell blocked outside of the personal claim area). There are only two ways that your personal claim can be removed/deactivated by someone else other than you:
    • 1. A guild leader of a guild claim, which your personal claim is located on, can remove your personal claim
    • 2. During JH, a guild that is officially in a state of war with a guild your claim is located on can perform a particularly noisy and lengthy dark ritual, which will deactivate your claim and make all assets vulnerable. Make sure to protect your personal claims during JH raid hours!
  • Guild management and general guild functionality has been optimized. These changes are mostly internal, but you may notice a minor improvement from a performance standpoint
  • Implemented the new world (Newbie islands archipelago) and cross worlds player’s character transition technology. Newbie islands are free from PvP and asset destruction, but are wiped to the original state on a weekly basis using a short JH duration, where you can go berzerk before the next reset! Talk with any of 3 particular NPCs who are standing near the village on the western shore to get to the mainland - Abella
  • You can no longer flatten terrain cells that are close to blocked terrain cells with a different altitude (excluding sloped flattening situations)
  • Minor leaders can change guild members’ roles
  • Removed player counter per server node
  • No more cookies when you start! Hardcore to the MAX! :)
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed the terrain cell blocking algorithm. It might result in some of your slope walls, which were incorrectly placed before, being correctly positioned - but not necessarily as you might want them to be. Unfortunately, there is no other way to fix that, and there is no way to autofix these incorrect placings. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
  • Fixed bugs with guild-to-guild standings. Guild system should work more adequately now
  • Fixed rare occasions of a mutex deadlock
  • Fixed multiple bugs while crossing server node borders while mounted. Horses should not disappear while crossing a server now
  • Numerous other server and client side stability fixes
Spoiler

Tankoua
Zealous Believer

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.8.3.0)

Post by Tankoua » 28 Apr 2017, 05:23

Nice

Kukuruzka
Zealous Believer

Post by Kukuruzka » 30 Apr 2017, 03:57

Урааа! товарисчи Ура! :Yahoo!: :beer:

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 30 Apr 2017, 07:13

i have the True Believer package but cannot figure out what to do to start up the Closed Beta, if someone could help me that'd be wonderful. :Yahoo!:
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Apr 2017, 10:42

Ravos wrote:i have the True Believer package but cannot figure out what to do to start up the Closed Beta, if someone could help me that'd be wonderful. :Yahoo!:

Go here and download the client, log in with your email and download the game ;)

Jakeman
Alpha Tester

Post by Jakeman » 04 May 2017, 16:01

i hope that 30second combat logout timers almost ready theres a guild fighting my guild whos abusing combat logging to escape

Return to Patch Notes