Vanirs Krigsmen

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Sig
Zealous Believer

Re: Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Sig » 05 Mar 2017, 15:53

Name: Owen
Steam Name/ID: Panzerschutze12ss
Time Zone: EST
Languages known proficiently: English
Played on LIF: Started playing YO about 2 weeks prior to this wave starting and jumped right into the MMO.
MMO played: eve-online
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: There are many reasons. First being new to this game I have much to learn about it and in time wish to pass what I've learned on to the next new members. I wish to be a part of a large group that still has that feel of a tight brotherhood working for a common goal wanting to make a mark in this world of an MMO. I leaned of this group through youtube and see all the quality's that I am looking for, a group that knows when to be serious yet still have fun in the game.
Tell me about yourself: Well I'm a retired military vet of 21yr. When not at work as a forklift technician or asleep I'm on the computer as my form of entertainment. I'm easy going person that works well with a team. I have a thick skin and actually don't mind constructive criticism because I look at it as you are just trying to make me a better player. I'm a person that can be counted on when put to task. Thank you for your time in reading this and look forward to hearing from you.

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 06 Mar 2017, 00:00

Gastenns wrote:We just had a battle with over 120 players on both sides, enjoy this clip from it.

And the full version:

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 06 Mar 2017, 21:46

Great video Sharana, Do you like to craft and or pvp? Do you want to take your life game the next level working together as a well organized team? Apply below!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 09 Mar 2017, 13:36

We are happy to welcome Sigfrid to our ranks! Welcome Sigfrid and please let us know if you need anything. We appreciate your hard work and positive attitude you have shared with us over this phase. We want more Sigfrid's. Are you a happy, team oriented, mature, crafter or pvper? then come join us! Apply below!

Zealous Believer

Post by 1506537848 » 09 Mar 2017, 17:45

I would like to join, it is a pity that I do not speak English, I am a Chinese player!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 10 Mar 2017, 11:40

It is a pity because we need more chinese players xD. But english is the common language spoken in the guild yes. I wish you the best of luck though xD. If you need help finding a good Chinese speaking guild PM and I can try to help.

Razorblade69

Post by Razorblade69 » 11 Mar 2017, 23:37

Name: Bryan O`Brien
Steam Name/ID: Valkyrie`s Order
Time Zone: GMT
Languages known proficiently: English/ Irish Gaelic
Played on LIF: Yes
MMO played: No
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Previous allies
Tell me about yourself: have a drink if me and I tell everything u want to know.

Oli4life
Devoted Believer

Post by Oli4life » 13 Mar 2017, 22:44

Name: Olivier (or Oliver, for the english speakers ;) )

Steam Name/ID: RockOnDude - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032811864/

Time Zone: GMT +1 (Amsterdam)

Languages known proficiently: Dutch and english

Played on LIF: YES, 270 hours on record according to steam at the moment

MMO played: NO

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Because I believe in a guild/group that bands together like brothers and sisters, one that inspires you to rise up the ranks and seems to take the game serious up to a degree which I myself am comfortable with. Aside from that, to keep it simple, Vanir's seems like a group in which the social aspect doesn't get pushed aside in favor of the game.

Tell me about yourself: IRL I work in the metal industry, mainly production and welding. I am still in school but will be done with it soon enough. Aside from my career I am a relaxed and patient man that from time to time likes to go nuts with the worst jokes possible (judging from my friends' reactions).

When it comes to LiF:YO my playstyle is pretty craft-heavy. During my playtime I got used to hauling stone and wood as well as keeping an eye on the local farms. I am also an adept huntsman but I do get the feeling nearly everyone is.
I do have PvP experience but not a lot. My prefered arsenal is the longbow, accompanied with light armor and a nordic sword and long distance shots are all but difficult.

Redbully
True Believer

Post by Redbully » 25 Apr 2017, 11:15

Name: James Pendragon
Steam Name/ID: Redbully http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979249625
Time Zone: GMT
Languages known proficiently: English, German and some french
Played on LIF: YES - GM of Life is Skyrim server
MMO played: Not this MMO but i have played many others. Been MMO gaming since 1999
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Seems well established. Would prefer to be apart of something huge.
Tell me about yourself: Currently playing YO a lot and loving the game. I have recently been made a GM on a server that I play on which has been great. Its allowed me to do things that I couldnt imagine allowing me to build and create wonders.

With the people I play with I am there blacksmith and 2h sword fighter. I thoroughly enjoy blacksmithing.
As you can see from my profile, in the past two weeks i have been playing 120+ hours. Which i will try and aim to sustain moving forward.

Please feel free to contact me on Steam or discord to chat further.

Thanks,
James

Capcup438
True Believer

Post by Capcup438 » 27 Apr 2017, 03:43

how can ı join guild ?

Vt19

Post by Vt19 » 27 Apr 2017, 06:17

There is an instruction on how to post a reply on the first page. Later someone most likely Gasten will get in contact with you . In steam or discord

Halvdan
True Believer

Post by Halvdan » 27 Apr 2017, 10:26

Name: Alexander

Steam Name/ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058493998/

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Languages known proficiently: English, Swedish

Played on LIF (YES/NO and how many hours): Yeah about 15h but i have been watching the game for along time

MMO played: WOW, GW2, Flyff, Rift

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Seems to be a friendly Guild where i could learn alot, have fun and play for hours and hours:)

Tell me about yourself: I live with my girlfriend in Sweden, i work in the metal industy, on my free time i love to play games and play with others. I am easy going and social

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Aiemm
True Believer

Post by Aiemm » 27 Apr 2017, 12:55

Name: Dan

Steam Name/ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aiemm86/

Time Zone: Centeral

Played on LIF: YES/NO Yes (about 100+ hrs)

MMO played: wow, ffxiv, swtor, ESO, BDO, and others.

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I always loved LiF been looking for a good home to use my skills in. Your group sounds active, fun, and respectful.
Tell me about yourself: I am actually a descendant of Leif Erikson. My whole right arm is Norse tattoos. I don't talk a lot, but I'm a huge metal fan. I love survival and building games.

Capcup438
True Believer

Post by Capcup438 » 27 Apr 2017, 22:43

Name: Iris
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057133682/
Time Zone: GMT+3
Languages known proficiently: ENG medium
Played on LIF: YES/NO Yes (567 h )
MMO played: non
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: becuse ı like pvp and ı see blood patch videos on youtube and ı like big pvp and ı see to much vanirs video on youtube and ı say they are can give me good fights
Tell me about yourself: ı dont like work to much but ı know ı need work if ı wannt win pvp becuse items importend in fight and they are not easy to make so how much more work means you can take more fight items more than enmy and you can have more sinners haed :beer:

Jlcarter87
True Believer

Post by Jlcarter87 » 28 Apr 2017, 02:09

Name: Romuluss
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patrobas87
Played on LIF: YES
MMO played:None
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:I am friends with Bertram(beergut) he has told me a lot about you guys, and I played with you some of you on various servers
Tell me about yourself:Been playing LIF on and off for awhile now, when I'm not gaming I am spending time with my daughter and wife. I am easy to get along with and specialize in many professions in LIF

Mysbubblan
Zealous Believer

Post by Mysbubblan » 28 Apr 2017, 11:31

Application

Name: Robin
Steam Name/ID: Xirez88
Time Zone: GMT +1
Languages known proficiently: Swedish & English.
Played on LIF: Yea, about 1400h.

MMO played:
Been on the MMO yes, but that was running around solo and looking on the world, helping few ppl along the way.

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:
Well, there is no Aesir, so i have to go with Vanir. ;)
Nah, but i have been following LiF for a long time, and Vanirs Krigsmen has allways been an interesting guild to me.

And now with the MMO Beta's rolling out, i want to join something well established. And to me Vanirs Krigsmen seem well organized, mature and have been here for a long time.
Another thing i felt was a req for me was to be part of the bloodpact alliance. So with all that, i felt like you were my first pick for an application.

Tell me about yourself:
29y of age, living in sweden with my GF and two kids.
I work as a freelancing full stack webbdeveloper, and as a hobby i chase adrenaline in for of extreem sports activitys, work in my blacksmith shop and play LiF.

:beer:

MasterOdin
Zealous Believer

Post by MasterOdin » 29 Apr 2017, 02:48

Application Form:

Name: Jaime
Steam Name/ID: thraxryder
Time Zone: UTC -06:00(central time - US & Canada)
Played on LIF: YES
MMO played: YES
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Looks like a well established group based around fair play and a good community.
Tell me about yourself: Uhm, I work for a living and play for my past time. PLaying other games like Heroes and Generals, Just started EVE.

Jmoore260701
True Believer

Post by Jmoore260701 » 29 Apr 2017, 18:32

Name: Joshua
Steam Name/ID: JMOORE76
Time Zone: UK
Played on LIF: YES(763h)
MMO played: NO
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I want to be part of this group because i have a freind in it who tells me it is a great place to play with a group of guys and is well set up.
Tell me about yourself: I am 15 years of age very mature for my age i like grinding and pvp have been in verious of differnt set ups in the past and am looking into buying into the mmo if i get accepted into the guild i am about to finish secondary school leaving me with plenty of time to play LIF and i belive i can help and work in a team well

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 30 Apr 2017, 14:15

Welcome to the guild Jmoore! were excited to start working with you :beer:

Alianien
True Believer

Post by Alianien » 01 May 2017, 00:24

Name: Ricky
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043649448
Played on LIF: Nope
MMO played: WoW, Wurm online, Eve online, ArchAge, Uncharted Waters Online.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Pvp. I only pvp, on any game.
Tell me about yourself: Gamer. Need i say more?

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 01 May 2017, 23:48

hello Alexander and Welcome to the guild !! :beer: It was great meeting you and I look forward to playing with you in wave 1 of the MMO.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 02 May 2017, 13:18

Aiemm congrats your application is accepted. Looking forward to seeing you in the game! :beer:

Xxlethargyxx
True Believer

Post by Xxlethargyxx » 03 May 2017, 05:22

Name: Devin

Steam Name/ID: Fojaxx

Time Zone: eastern

Played on LIF: yes (1100hrs)

MMO played: yes 15hrs

Because there is no possible way i can survive as a hermit, or a small group as i did most often in :YO. i want to be part of a successfull and organised society that takes part in pvp. most importantly, to me, i want to be a part of an ambitious guild. you guys seem to be offering all that.

Tell me about yourself:

well, im devin from canada, i work full time durring the week, but play when im not working. i started playing :yo when it first came out, and still play it to this day. i never realy got super hard into the game in large organised group with large towns, but mostly stuck to my self or in a small group of friends and slowly built up our own beautiful little village. i enjoy playing as a merchant or bandit, though i also love to build and craft. i love all the pve skills in their own right, and a limmit of 400 skill points is painfull to me, but if i have to choose, i'd say my favorite pve skills are smithing work, procuration, and masonry. though ill gladly work any you need me to. fighting im not a pro at, but im not green either, im competent enough to run as a successfull bandit if i feel, or defend my self against bandits. for fighting style i prefer swords (1 & 2h).

i dont feel that theres any aspect to this game that im unfamiliar with, and i could be put to work or to fight at once. please keep in mind however that as much experience as i have in :yo, i have none in mmo. this wont effect my playability i dont think, however on things like familiarity with the map and such, i may need you to talk me through directions till i get framiliar with the surroundings

just a little foot note- i am currently engaged in a recruitment process of another guild, but so far they've taken 5 days to do nothing. mean while, i've built my own camp outside of their territory and am skilling on my own. i have 60 art, and 30 mat prep, im aiming to be a blacksmith.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 06 May 2017, 23:28

Welcome to the guild Romulus its been great talking to its been great playing with you. Are you looking for a new home? Come join Vanirs a mature pvp oriented community that is active in all beta testing and Your own when testing is closed. As we grow we need more ppl in all professions and combat skill groups. Sign up below today!!

Niccoli00
Zealous Believer

Post by Niccoli00 » 09 May 2017, 04:57

Name: Niccoli
Steam Name/ID: Niccoli00
Time Zone: MST (UTC-7)
Played on LIF: YES, mostly solo
MMO played: Most of them. A few listed; Wurm Online, EQ, WOW, DAoC, ESO, BDO

One is not whole without his or her clansmen. I seek not battle but desire to be part of something larger. As a servant to the gods, I seek to heal the injured, to mix potions to strengthen warriors, create explosive mixtures and aid with the creation of steel.

Tell me about yourself:
Been gaming for decades, enjoy games that take patience and time to develop skills, one of the main draws to Wurm Online forever ago and now LiF.

TharenRohland
True Believer

Post by TharenRohland » 10 May 2017, 19:45

Name: In game : Tharen Rohland IRL: Gabriel Rohland
Steam Name/ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065634875/
Time Zone: CDT
Played on LIF: YES over 100 hours
MMO played: Yes
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I am looking for a dedicated group that is fun and engaging.
Tell me about yourself: Tell me about yourself: I am an enthusiastic gamer who currently in school. I love medieval games and strategy. Dabble in the competitive fps and lol from time to time.

Oraadik
True Believer

Post by Oraadik » 07 Jun 2017, 09:49

Application Form:

Name: Ingame Name - Brynjar Elof
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DontFaket/
Time Zone: UTC+02:00
Played on LIF: YES ( around now 700 hours )
MMO played: Not Yet ( But i will )
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Because i see that kind guild will be strong, very skilled players with everything dont know what to say more!
Tell me about yourself: My Name is Oliver in RL, From Estonia i love to be bad guy sometime, i dont like if somebody want to be god! I love a lot of jokes! Working in radio station in Rl so sometime i have a lot of work!

Deadvimz

Post by Deadvimz » 27 Jun 2017, 15:18

Name: Lior
Steam Name/ID: OgDrStein
Time Zone: UTC +2
Languages known proficiently: Hebrew, Russian and English
Played on LIF: Yeah baby
MMO played: Too many fam
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Because my friend brought me
Tell me about yourself: I'm 18, from Israel and gaming is my life, also like a bunch of other shit like biking, drums, guitar and who knows what more.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 28 Jun 2017, 14:07

Were very excited to welcome Oraadik to our ranks! It was great talking to you and I look forward to playing with you more in the game . :friends: Want to join a mature and organized group working toward the MMO? Apply below and you could be our next member! :Yahoo!:

Jalvar
True Believer

Post by Jalvar » 10 Jul 2017, 21:56

Application Form:

Name : Jalvar Ulfrson

Steam Name/ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/jalvar/

Time Zone : UTC+01:00

Languages : English - French

Played on LIF : YO : 500 hours / MMO - Joined during July wave

MMO played : Lot of MMOs but mostly Aion, Tera, and Eve which I enjoyed a lot because of the PvP content.

Why Vanirs Krigsmen ? : I'm looking for a guild which fit with the time I want to invest in Lif and share the same motivation. After making some research, Vanirs seems to be that guild with strong foundations and dedicated players. You and I can share a lot and I hope you'll be able to see my determination.

About me : I'm Cyril, mobile developer in Paris. I can provide lot of time on Lif (between 3~4hours per day and my full-time during the weekend). I know most of the mechanics on Lif but I'm pretty you guys can teach me a lot, and I'm not afraid of learning new things. I can speak and understand English and teamspeak/discord are tools I use everyday. I'm disciplined during PvP, and listening to orders is something really important in my opinion. About the jobs, I'll fit what the guild needs and I have a little preference for the Animal Lore branch (I own 2 characters). For the PvP branch, I played lot of weapons but I'll choose what you think is the best for the team.

I hope the get news for you guys,
Regards, Jalvar :beer:

Return to Guild Recruitment