Increase skill cap for final mmo branch

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
DaveSkillz
True Believer

Increase skill cap for final mmo branch

Post by DaveSkillz » 21 Feb 2017, 14:39

Please adleast 500-550 so we can split work loads between people, not everyone can be on at once and people have other things to be doing adleast have an option for those with different play patterns to be somewhat helpfull and proficient at most skill trees in lower levels, having it at 550 would mean you could have adleast 4 crafting trees somewhat at level to be able to do basic tasks while on your own while also still limiting the meta. 400 is great but id like 1 master tree aswell as a side job.

Palladin
True Believer

Re: Increase skill cap for final mmo branch

Post by Palladin » 21 Feb 2017, 14:47

i think you need more people in your guild.

DaveSkillz
True Believer

Post by DaveSkillz » 21 Feb 2017, 14:56

Palladin wrote:i think you need more people in your guild.

Im with BloodVikings dude its more the fact we all have different time zones, also constant grinding one tree will end up repetitive and boring, i have 3 characters im not worried about that in future but for others i am, i agree with locking the combat tree to 400 but the crafting tree needs a boost.

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 22 Feb 2017, 11:54

The results from the last poll (december's 2 weeks beta) were pretty clear. The 400 cap is perfectly fine for the current trees, with 100 INT (PvE char) you can go up to 600 if you only want to craft.

DaveSkillz
True Believer

Post by DaveSkillz » 22 Feb 2017, 16:46

However didn't they change the trees since that wave? since now if you want to have an actual crafter your stuck with 1 primary tree but to be proficient in it you cannot have a side skill, yes you could raise int but needing willpower for certain trees to be able to carry items and not be shot in the back running like a snail.

Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Post by Fushdk » 22 Feb 2017, 18:26

I think the skill cap as it is is great, you need a team or trade.

This is a team game hehe
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Siladil

Post by Siladil » 29 Apr 2017, 15:39

My Problem with the crafting is not the Skillcap it is the tree itself. For me it makes no sence, e.g. first be a hunter, then a stable boy, then a bucher to be finally able to be a tailor. Imho all this are independent professions.

Bigtony1313

Post by Bigtony1313 » 07 Dec 2017, 16:00

not everyone will want to play with a 25 man guild. the lower skill limit will drive some players away from the game and reduce there revenue

Hodo
True Believer

Post by Hodo » 07 Dec 2017, 16:57

Bigtony1313 wrote:not everyone will want to play with a 25 man guild. the lower skill limit will drive some players away from the game and reduce there revenue

<Turning on prick mode>

Then this game is not for everyone.

<Prick mode disengaged>

Now that I have said that, let me expand.

This is not a game for loners, small clans of 5 or less, or even 10 or less. We recently absorbed 2 guilds because they started with 15 people but only 5 are active currently. It is nearly impossible for small clans to survive because of the work required.. not just the skills needed.

You can do things as a small group, 10 or less people. But dont expect to be a force or even a speed bump to any real guilds. Set up your little hamlet and be happy. Dont bother with real walls or palisades, because they are too expensive.. just build dirt walls, and hope to trade or vassal to a much larger force that can protect you.

Tashka

Post by Tashka » 07 Dec 2017, 17:02

Bigtony1313 wrote:not everyone will want to play with a 25 man guild. the lower skill limit will drive some players away from the game and reduce there revenue

You can try establishing trade relations with other small groups in the area. Becoming a vassal is also an option, if you'll manage to find a guild insterested in this. You'll need allies anyway, and playing as a fully self-sufficient community is somewhat boring, to my taste at least.

P.S. the skill tree still sucks
Shadow queen, tyrant, crooked whore, bloody goddess, Princess of Verna, self-proclaimed Queen in Kingdom of the North (Epleland)

Books for the people! - a client mod to let you write books and messages

Return to Feedback Section