Premium Shop Skin Gallery

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Pegasusbuff

Premium Shop Skin Gallery

Post by Pegasusbuff » 27 Feb 2018, 10:21

Hello,

I am new to LIF MMO and I have been searching for premium shop skin gallery or any means of preview, mainly for armors and weapons. However I couldn't find anything after hours and hours of research.

I could be wrong, but, I believe there isn't any way to preview skins or check them anywhere on the internet. If I am not wrong in my assumption, are we expected to pay donkey load of money to skins that we don't even know how they look?

Arrakis

Re: Premium Shop Skin Gallery

Post by Arrakis » 27 Feb 2018, 12:02

You can check the skins of the armor/clothes you equip in-game. But we might prepare some external showcase sometime later.

Pegasusbuff

Post by Pegasusbuff » 27 Feb 2018, 12:26

I don't understand. I can see them after I buy them or preview them if I have the corresponding armor on my character?

Also what about weapons?

Is there any way to check out their look in anyway? And admins or devs are unable to take simple screenshots of skins and share them for some reason?

As far as I gathered there isn't any way to figure out the appearance of premium skins.

I understand ingame preview system might be tricky to work out, and require days of work. However, I don't want to come across rude or anything but it would be common courtesy if employers of Bitbox actually shared the pictures of merchandise they are selling for expensive numbers, and earning profit from.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 28 Feb 2018, 11:45

Once you have the armor/clothes/weapon that has skins available equipped, open Equip & Stats tab, click on the arrow next to the equipped item and double-click on the skin for the preview. If it doesn't work for some reason, let us know.

Return to Newcomer Section