Pricing and server economy

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
DemonianAzeroth

Pricing and server economy

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 05 Aug 2017, 15:17

I made a Spreadsheet that you can edit the price of basic crafting items and it automatically changes finished crafted products. I based the pricing on Copper coins and am darn proud of it. I tried to upload it to the forums but it wont let me upload excel files. If anyone wants it I would be happy to share this tool. On another note does anyone know how to share that with this community?

-Edit: I put it in a .rar file. Feel free to use and modify it as you need. Item prices will vary based on demand however this acts as a baseline. If you do change this and use it please credit me this was the child of 4 hours of labor and 3 energy drinks :D
Attachments
LIF pricingXML.rar
its a spreadsheet
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 3043 times

DemonianAzeroth

Re: Pricing and server economy

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 06 Aug 2017, 07:11

Came up with a formula for factoring in the quality of items when buying and selling (didnt want to reupload the file until I had more to add)

-Given the sell price is equal to 3* the price of material cost
-Given the buy price is half the sell price.

(Quality/100)*(Materialscost*3)=shelf price
(Shelf price)/2=Price I buy back

Shelf price assumes 1/3 cost mats, 1/3 cost labor, 1/3 cost profit.

This means that 20 quality armor will be worth less than that masterful 100 quality armor you bought.

I will add a place in the next upload to input quality and material cost for the sake of speedy transactions and easier price estimates.

I'm also looking for someone who can give advice or direction on how to make the economy entirely based on digging up copper, silver and gold to get coins. The value of the coins should be based on how many ores there are in the total island and priced based on how rare they are.
"The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon!"

DemonianAzeroth

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 06 Sep 2017, 14:45

Here is Mark 2 of the spreadsheet! I color coded the changeable sections along with armor sets and more! I got rid of the ore section on top and added in more calculated items. I added in the quality price mulitplier. If anyone has anything to add please message me.
Attachments
LIF pricingMk2.rar
open office spreadsheet
(19.32 KiB) Downloaded 2076 times

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 08 Sep 2017, 18:44

Google Docs are a fantastic way to share excel with guests. =)

DemonianAzeroth

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 09 Sep 2017, 05:06

I'll have to look into that. Currently my internet is about as effective as a potato so I don't use too many extra online services. Apparently LIF can run one 1mb of internet speed but not youtube.

DemonianAzeroth

Post by DemonianAzeroth » 01 Apr 2018, 05:06

Haven't updated in awhile due to me testing out prices on the MMO economy. Suggestions on prices for base Items are awesome (in copper). I'll try and update with more buildings and regional items.

Return to General Discussion