Prosperity Gaming

Guilds located on the North American server

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Prosperity Gaming

Post by Gizmaul » 31 Oct 2017, 17:50

**Prosperity** one of the Oldest Life is Feudal gaming communities is making final plans for launch.

We are currently recruiting members!
* Group too small to make it work, let talk! We require all of our members to contribute.
* PVP only folks don't sweat it! We want you out looking for PVP and Hunting! Need those regional hides. You will not be required to do any more crafting than you want to.
* PVE only types. We will teach you to help defend when situations demand it! But you will not be forced to do any more than you want to do.

We have a great player community, sense of humor, and amazing whit! Lots of prior service members in the ranks. Apply to join our ranks at:
* https://prosperitygaming.net/join-us-2/

Prosperity might be the new home for your whole group. We have players from NA, EU and OC. We welcome all play times and play types to blend in and give us that constant coverage! We are an experienced group willing to help newer players learn the game.

We have a sponsored Teamspeak and 2 sponsored LIF:YO servers:
* Private training Server to work on skills!
* Private build server for working out new ideas and testing changes.

This is a significant change in direction for Prosperity. But we feel it gives our current and future players the best chance for success and fun.
**NEW** direction, **NEW** plan, **SAME VISION**!

Need a way to get involved in the larger game? We are actively looking for smaller groups to work with.

**Stop by our discord and we can chat!**
* https://discord.gg/MHjMXXd

Gizmaul - I taught your girlfriend that thing you like!

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Re: Prosperity Gaming

Post by Gizmaul » 04 Nov 2017, 19:09

We are crawling closer and closer to launch! Happy to see all these groups showing up for the NA.

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Re: Prosperity Gaming

Post by Gizmaul » 14 Nov 2017, 20:35

Shameless bump like so many others!

Return to North America