purchase and non-existent follow-up

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Serialkiller86

purchase and non-existent follow-up

Post by Serialkiller86 » 27 Dec 2016, 12:36

Hello.

I held has to open post for 2 points.

1st: that made now 4 days that I bought the pack bronzes and I always have any news, neither key, nor confirmation by e-mail of my purchase. I thus gave 40 euros in the wind. My bank account was of course output but I did not receive anything. I bought the pack without being Co with the forum because I did not want the rebate of 10 euros when one has YO.Je wanted simply to profit from a ticket additional. All the procedure it is thus ^passé normally, I have between my address e-mail at the beginning then I carried out the payment. Once made, a window it is opened,it was necessary that I enter of the contact (addresses e-mail, password etc.) for dl the launcher. I thus did it and while clicking on validated, a message appeared to say it that the address that I had entered existed already. I have at once switch on my address e-mail for check my e-mails and the surprise, which flagstone, not an e-mail, not of trace concerning my payment. Only a flow of 40 appears on my account. I imagine that there is a possibility of looking in the logs to find this trace.

2nd: I really am very disappointed support, indeed I send e-mail on e-mail and answers later me 1 day and moreover dimensioned plate, make me turn in round. Honestly a lack of respect and follow-up have any test.

Here, I hope to have been rather clearly to explain my problem and expects some advices/administrator to know the procedure because I am in a dead end.

Cordially.

Arrakis

Re: purchase and non-existent follow-up

Post by Arrakis » 27 Dec 2016, 15:37

Hello. I'm very sorry that you have encountered this issue. Have you by any chance contacted Xsolla support about this? If not, then please follow these steps to contact Xsolla support regarding this issue:

- 1. Open https://play.lifeisfeudal.com/
    - 2. Click 'Buy pack'
    - 3. Click 'Contact us' on the bottom left side of the window
    - 4. Choose between Submiting a ticket and a Live Chat

Return to Website Support