Real cost of personal claim?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Korik

Real cost of personal claim?

Post by Korik » 18 Jan 2018, 19:15

Im asking here cause ive seen different answers on the web.

Is it true the cost goes up the more we have tiles? Details pls

Thx

philx

Re: Real cost of personal claim?

Post by philx » 18 Jan 2018, 21:17

I would also like some clarity on this since I thought it was 2.5 copper per tile per real day but people says it's over a gold for 7 days on a 10x10?
Answer would be nice please and thanks!

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 18 Jan 2018, 21:22

With a little effort and the use of the SEARCH function you can find this.

up to 25 tiles = 50 cp/tile per in-game day.
26 to 50 tiles = 100 cp/tile
51 to 100 tiles = 200 cp/tile

The only things that can be sacrificed to the monument is coins, copper, silver, or gold coins.

The exchange rate on coins is 100copper = 1 silver, 80 silver = 1 gold.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

philx

Post by philx » 18 Jan 2018, 21:24

if you want to be a asshole then try getting it right lol 100 silver = 1 gold noob.
You didn't have to answer if you didn't want to or have time.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 18 Jan 2018, 22:23

philx wrote:if you want to be a asshole then try getting it right lol 100 silver = 1 gold noob.

Not last time I checked.. it was odd 80 silver made 1 gold... but I havent dealt in gold in a while. No point

Korik

Post by Korik » 19 Jan 2018, 00:29

Hodo wrote:
philx wrote:if you want to be a asshole then try getting it right lol 100 silver = 1 gold noob.

Not last time I checked.. it was odd 80 silver made 1 gold... but I havent dealt in gold in a while. No point

Its 100 S for 1 G

And like Philx says, you dont have to answer if your gonna give that kind of answer. You must have had a bad day to answer like that!

cheers mate :beer:

Velius

Post by Velius » 19 Jan 2018, 00:36

It has NEVER been 100 silver to a gold, noob. Last we checked it was actually 70 silver per gold, however that was back in early December so it may have been adjusted to 80.

You didn't have to reply if you have no idea what you're talking about or have never dealt in actual high-end game transactions.

That being said, to the OP: always keep your money in silver and never convert to gold unless a game mechanic specifically demands it. The actual cost of a personal claim is slightly irrelevant since players can currently generate all the currency they will ever need with a minimum amount of time and effort as there is no physical limit on minted coins and even a fresh character can make over 1g/hour with just a little bit of time needed skilling up. Just build a claim that is the size for what you want to create (within the confined of the 100/150 limit unless you want to pay real money), and then maintain it as needed.

Korik

Post by Korik » 19 Jan 2018, 00:57

Maybe Arrakis could give those answers...

And Hodo said 200 cp per tile for 51 to 100 tiles.....
but how much after 100 tiles? 300??

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 19 Jan 2018, 01:12

I am a simple guy.

Dont like my answer... find out for yourself.

Good luck

Korik

Post by Korik » 19 Jan 2018, 02:50

Hodo wrote:I am a simple guy.

Dont like my answer... find out for yourself.

Good luck

find something to make you happy...i feel the emptyness in you

Azzak
True Believer

Post by Azzak » 19 Jan 2018, 12:55

You don't have to insult someone of asshole and noob because he made a mistake... seriously.
Just correct him, mistakes happen.

People these days :D

XariusK
Zealous Believer

Post by XariusK » 19 Jan 2018, 20:51

It is about 20,000 pts per in game day to run a 10x10 private claim

there are 5 in game days per RL day.

you get about 10,000 pts per silver coin.

The max amount you can have is 1,000,000 points.

Basically it's about 3 gold per month to run a 10x10 private claim.

It's actually retarded expensive.

to run a tier 3 guild claim at max is 43,000 pts per in game day. which gives you a radius of 85 tiles. (that's RADIUS) which means HUGE amount of space.

private claims are stupid expensive. find people to help you get a guild claim up instead. you'll get more space and it makes it safer for you. Then just kick them out after you have guild claim up. Stop at tier 2 if you want it easy to manage.

(Edit) I am sure the reason private claims are so expensive is they are hoping people will buy gods favor to pay for those private claims since a single person will have trouble funding it for any real duration.

What they don't realize is most people will just quit and go elsewhere.

the people behind this company need help with supply/demand economics.

Korik

Post by Korik » 19 Jan 2018, 21:18

XariusK wrote:It is about 20,000 pts per in game day to run a 10x10 private claim

there are 5 in game days per RL day.

you get about 10,000 pts per silver coin.

The max amount you can have is 1,000,000 points.

Basically it's about 3 gold per month to run a 10x10 private claim.

It's actually retarded expensive.

to run a tier 3 guild claim at max is 43,000 pts per in game day. which gives you a radius of 85 tiles. (that's RADIUS) which means HUGE amount of space.

private claims are stupid expensive. find people to help you get a guild claim up instead. you'll get more space and it makes it safer for you. Then just kick them out after you have guild claim up. Stop at tier 2 if you want it easy to manage.

(Edit) I am sure the reason private claims are so expensive is they are hoping people will buy gods favor to pay for those private claims since a single person will have trouble funding it for any real duration.

What they don't realize is most people will just quit and go elsewhere.

the people behind this company need help with supply/demand economics.

Thx for the details! now...

You said it makes SAFER? the danger is that if im a guild, JH wont protect me instead of the personal claim, right? And you did compare guild vs personal but what are the cost of guild claim vs perso claim?

Thx

XariusK
Zealous Believer

Post by XariusK » 19 Jan 2018, 21:36

First you need to understand how guild claim works.

you have 2 sections of a guild claim
City tiles (Dark green)
Realm tiles (light green)

During JH everything inside the city tiles is safe (except people of course)
Everything in the realm tile is vulnerable.

With a private claim, it all becomes vulnerable if someone does a dark ritual on your claim. (which isn't that hard to do if they get to your monument.

The problem with private claims, if you build walls right on the edge all the way around, they can stack bark boxes and hop right into your claim and harass you. Forever....

With a guild claim, it's vulnerable to war declarations. So just don't build in an area that's got a lot of jerks around. (the north is one of the better areas, fewer people)

with guild claims, you can at least have space to move about and fight back with larger area. meaning they have to commit more people to stick around to harrass you.

plus having more area covered with a guild claim means you can run farming, trees etc that are all safe (except during JH)

in the end the difference is you have more space for the same cost that's better for you in the long run.

Find a guild nearby that's large and join them as a vassal for some sort of protection/trade. that helps too

Return to General Discussion