Resize Claim

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Tryxx

Resize Claim

Post by Tryxx » 21 Feb 2018, 15:44

I am unable to resize a claim I made and I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly. I know I tinkered with it for about an hour last night. I refreshed because I am aware it takes 24 hours to officially resize, but I was unable to move the tiles/ adjust the size how I wanted/needed to. Any idea of what I can try to move it successfully, please?

Hodo

Re: Resize Claim

Post by Hodo » 21 Feb 2018, 22:04

You have to be at the point where you want to size at, then use the X Y axis controls to move your claim size. It takes one game day, not 24hrs to resize.

If you want to shrink the size of your claim you have to do this in two stages. First stand off of your claim then make a MUCH smaller sized claim encompassing your claim marker. After that sets, the next day resize to the size you want...
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Tryxx

Post by Tryxx » 22 Feb 2018, 14:00

Thanks Hodo. I am manipulating it over a mine entrance and wasn't sure if because of that along with the terrain if that was the problem. I will try again tonight with it and see what I can do. Enjoy the day.

Tryxx

Post by Tryxx » 23 Feb 2018, 17:32

The claim will not resize to include pitmouth and road. I am able to manipulate it other directions. I have heard another player in our guild also had an issue with this. Posting this not as a complaint but so others in the same situation know it is possibly a glitch.

Return to Newcomer Section