Sling Ammo

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: Your Own community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Redsatyr86

Sling Ammo

Post by Redsatyr86 » 15 Jan 2018, 08:24

I apologize if I missed a thread where this was asked, but I did search and didn't see one with my question.

I have searched and checked every article I can find and not one can tell me how to craft sling ammo. I have tried right-clicking rocks, as the wiki says. My Nature's Lore is 93. I'm not sure what else I could be missing. Anyone able to help?

Celthon

Re: Sling Ammo

Post by Celthon » 15 Jan 2018, 12:38

I believe 'Sling Ammo' is only gathered from rock tiles (r-click tile), and uses Nature's Lore skill. Higher quality rock will result in higher quality Sling Ammo (see quality by r-click rock tile and choose 'Inspect' before gathering). Note: by rock tiles it means rock on the ground, not rock in your inventory.

'Stone Ammo' can be made via 'Materials Preparation' skill, but that is ammo for a Trebuchet.

Evalee

Re: Sling Ammo

Post by Evalee » 17 Mar 2018, 16:25

Thats weird. I got it from normal Material farming on the ground, together with plant fiber and flint stone. Now when I try it, I only find flint and plant fiber. So, did they revert it back to look on ground for stone again, and did not say so? Note that I have been standing on top of rock, with no option to gather ammo either. So, where is the ammo? o.O

Return to Newcomer Section