So is the world full?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Frost_Hyalnir

So is the world full?

Post by Frost_Hyalnir » 03 Jul 2018, 17:02

Hi!

So I just noticed that the game got released after I didnt paid much attention to it anymore more then half a year ago. I really was a fan of the old LiF:YO and always wanted to play LiF:MMO. So now where it is actually released, I noticed on twitch that there isn't much streamers at all which often also means the game is pretty dead. How is it with LiF? Its said up to 10000 people on a world - Is it any near that? Is the world filled enough to actually find players almost wherever I go, is there really big clans that are active with huge amounts of players at the same time? Any big battles that could make my jaw drop?

So yea, thats all I wanted to ask before I start downloading that game and have to notice its very dead and I spend hours of DL for nothing.

Arrakis

Re: So is the world full?

Post by Arrakis » 04 Jul 2018, 14:39

Just because there ain't many people streaming it, doesn't mean it's dead. It's not, trust me. Recently people were mostly waiting for Major Update to be released with new features, like Arena, Clergy etc. We still have some issues and bugs to take care of before it becomes truly enjoyable, but once it's all fixed, we are sure people will like to check it out and stay with us ;) It wasn't wasted time at all. Check out all the new features, you'll see.

Frost_Hyalnir

Post by Frost_Hyalnir » 05 Jul 2018, 01:50

@Arrakis

I really would like to see some Ads on YT Videos or on adbanners on website of your game to get the old hype back we had in LiF:YO

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 05 Jul 2018, 13:59

Talking about new features and player pop, Arrakis :) Can you tell us what if the JH schedule on Buyan will be the same as on Avalon, now that it goes red?

Frost_Hyalnir wrote:@Arrakis

I really would like to see some Ads on YT Videos or on adbanners on website of your game to get the old hype back we had in LiF:YO

They did mention somewhere something about their next big marketing push happening with this release.
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 06 Jul 2018, 12:07

HolyAvengerOne wrote:Talking about new features and player pop, Arrakis :) Can you tell us what if the JH schedule on Buyan will be the same as on Avalon, now that it goes red?

JH schedule remains the same. We'll let you know if anything changes.

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 07 Jul 2018, 22:58

Arrakis wrote:
HolyAvengerOne wrote:Talking about new features and player pop, Arrakis :) Can you tell us what if the JH schedule on Buyan will be the same as on Avalon, now that it goes red?

JH schedule remains the same. We'll let you know if anything changes.

Thanks for your answer, Arrakis.

I'm a bit confused by this. It says in your features list (https://lifeisfeudal.com/First-major-update/) that, for red worlds :
Judgment Hours here are as frequent as possible.

What's confusing for me is that there are only 2 red worlds : Avalon and Buyan, and yet one definitely isn't getting "JH as frequent as possible". Why? Is this still being reviewed internally or is that the end of it?

Thanks!
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Return to Newcomer Section