Some newb questions

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Genoshan
True Believer

Some newb questions

Post by Genoshan » 20 Oct 2017, 08:38

1. Is the noobie island a solo instance, my friends and I cant find each other.

2. How do I claim my noob tools ?

Thats all for now. Any help is appreciated.

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Re: Some newb questions

Post by JohnValentine » 20 Oct 2017, 09:01

1. I don't honestly know.

2. Noob tools should be rewarded at the start of OBT. OBT date has not been officially released, but a lot of speculation is saying Nov 17th. At this time, that's unconfirmed, as an official announcement has not been made yet.

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 20 Oct 2017, 09:17

Genoshan wrote:1. Is the noobie island a solo instance, my friends and I cant find each other.

2. How do I claim my noob tools ?

Thats all for now. Any help is appreciated.

1. No, but there are 49 seperat versions of the newbie island coresponding to the 49 game servers of the main world. This i asume is to spread the load of initial rush players come release/sales/etc.
You should be able to choose to travel to another newbie island server from the same spot you travel to the mainland, atleast you where able to do that last time I made a character.

2. As John said, the percs from the supporter packs only come into play after the wipe, start of OBT.

Genoshan
True Believer

Post by Genoshan » 20 Oct 2017, 23:03

Thank you. I have a new question.

We are a small group of 3 who want to share any building / camps structures we make. Is this possible or do we need 10 players to form a guild to be able to share ?

JohnValentine
Zealous Believer

Post by JohnValentine » 21 Oct 2017, 05:11

Genoshan wrote:Thank you. I have a new question.

We are a small group of 3 who want to share any building / camps structures we make. Is this possible or do we need 10 players to form a guild to be able to share ?

You will be unable to build a guild monument unless you have 10, but you should be able to build private monuments and adjust permissions so that your friends can access industry protected by it. Hope that helps =)

Return to Newcomer Section