Spawns and resurected debuff = useless shit

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Nichifor_claudiu

Spawns and resurected debuff = useless shit

Post by Nichifor_claudiu » 09 May 2018, 22:28

Get rid of that useles andoing retarded resurected debuff after you die. You lose 10-15 minutes of play while your guild is getting raieded or beaten somewhere and you cant go back to help.

Also , an another retarded thing is geting first spawn in the same spot on the edge of the map. Geting respawned in a diferent location after death if you not binded to a house/bed will be better, if not do a special spawn point. I have 100 horses in my base but i get a new character spawned in the middle of nowhere blocked by mountains , have to run like an idiot in another direction just to get off that damn mountain, then run like a retard again for a few hours because you get spawned on the other side of the fucking map.

Stop asking for money and do some god damn updates cuz people and I included are getting pissed of this, always 1 step forward 3 steps back

DeddoTenshi

Re: Spawns and resurected debuff = useless shit

Post by DeddoTenshi » 10 May 2018, 02:32

resurected debuff is there to stop you from going back in the fight, that way the attackers can "beat you" in combat without getting swarmed by nakeds with a weapon every 5 seconds

WestArcher

Post by WestArcher » 10 May 2018, 12:05

If anything rez sickness still needs another buff.
Like 30 minutes+ or something else even

DeddoTenshi

Post by DeddoTenshi » 11 May 2018, 02:34

that would only be ok, if it would go away if you are offline

Return to General Discussion