Stat Cap fix

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
DaveSkillz
True Believer

Stat Cap fix

Post by DaveSkillz » 03 Mar 2017, 16:03

Can we finally get a fix for the ongoing stat cap we have had since alpha. It really messes with builds. Im 148.88 stat cap right now and cannot gain the rest. This leaves me with either a constitution issue or a few .10 points off using a weapon effectively.

I mean its been brought up numerous times yet it has been ignored the way skills and stats raise by increments never level off correctly which also affects combat and crafting builds.........

A quick fix for the stat cap level off would be to raise the stat cap to even 151 as adleast you could level off those missing increments, as for skills every 10 points should go to exactly like this 0-10.00000 not 10.00(10.005455) as it does now as you cannot even see where those points are

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Re: Stat Cap fix

Post by Dragmar » 03 Mar 2017, 16:33

DaveSkillz wrote:Can we finally get a fix for the ongoing stat cap we have had since alpha. It really messes with builds. Im 148.88 stat cap right now and cannot gain the rest. This leaves me with either a constitution issue or a few .10 points off using a weapon effectively.

I mean its been brought up numerous times yet it has been ignored the way skills and stats raise by increments never level off correctly which also affects combat and crafting builds.........

The skills where fixed a while back, they stop at every 10 now, not sure why the stats are not the same tbh.

DaveSkillz
True Believer

Re: Stat Cap fix

Post by DaveSkillz » 03 Mar 2017, 20:08

Dragmar wrote:
DaveSkillz wrote:Can we finally get a fix for the ongoing stat cap we have had since alpha. It really messes with builds. Im 148.88 stat cap right now and cannot gain the rest. This leaves me with either a constitution issue or a few .10 points off using a weapon effectively.

The skills where fixed a while back, they stop at every 10 now, not sure why the stats are not the same tbh.

Oh did they? ok fair enough then, and yeah im having an awfull time with my main combat toon, im either missing .03-.04 points or i get to 149.99 and have nearly one full point missing out of one of my stats.

after seeing and noticing the skills in crafting im at 400/400 but im missing 0.75 to get my tailoring to 100 and my 4 other skill doesnt have the missing points when i down them as when i do they go down a full 1 point to fill in the missing .75???? theres .25 difference not being calculated.......

Return to Feedback Section