Stuck on "Downloading"

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Aresgamingfraternity
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 17:17

Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 04 Dec 2017, 01:30

I just tried to signin and ::sigh:: the game is stuck on download...again!

It just says "Downloading: 0Mb remaining, at 0Kb/s."

Several people in my guild have experienced this. How many times do we have to uninstall this game, completely delete all files and reinstall the game?

Check it out: My guild mates have paid for this product, we haven't received the bonuses we paid for, the game can't even patch without freezing.


Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 04 Dec 2017, 14:46

try this strange trick: right click on LiF folder and choose properties and uncheck read only option, apply change and try start launcher. I found this method on other game forums and seems like it works (for me).


Aresgamingfraternity
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 17:17

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 05 Dec 2017, 11:24

Svablas wrote:try this strange trick: right click on LiF folder and choose properties and uncheck read only option, apply change and try start launcher. I found this method on other game forums and seems like it works (for me).


That didn't work.

I also reinstalled the game, played it yesterday and tried to play again. Guess what?

Stuck on downloading.

Total pile of trash.

"Just give us your money."

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Arrakis » 05 Dec 2017, 13:42

Aresgamingfraternity wrote:I just tried to signin and ::sigh:: the game is stuck on download...again!

It just says "Downloading: 0Mb remaining, at 0Kb/s."

Several people in my guild have experienced this. How many times do we have to uninstall this game, completely delete all files and reinstall the game?

Check it out: My guild mates have paid for this product, we haven't received the bonuses we paid for, the game can't even patch without freezing.

Please provide me with a screenshot of your launcher and following files (attach here):
- wonder_launcher_app.log
- launcher_log.txt
- serverAnswer.xml

As for missing bonuses, please contact Xsolla support directly, best via live chat - topic24903/



F-t-1996
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 19:24

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by F-t-1996 » 05 Dec 2017, 15:57

worst launcher i have ever witnessed. ubisoft launcher looks decent compared to this pile of garbage


Aresgamingfraternity
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 17:17

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 06 Dec 2017, 08:00

I'm stuck on downloading once again. I think this is the forth time I've downloaded the game, then played it once, and then the second time I try to play it the game doesn't work...just stuck on downloading.

What a pile of shit.

How come your tech support hasn't responded to me or my friend?

You are selling people a launcher screen, not even a game.


Aresgamingfraternity
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 17:17

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 06 Dec 2017, 09:34

Arrakis wrote:Please provide me with a screenshot of your launcher and following files (attach here):
- wonder_launcher_app.log
- launcher_log.txt
- serverAnswer.xml

As for missing bonuses, please contact Xsolla support directly, best via live chat - topic24903/


I've attached the files.
Attachments
launcher_log.txt
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
serverAnswer.xml
(41.31 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
wonder_loader_app.log
(42.92 KiB) Downloaded 25 times


Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 06 Dec 2017, 15:05

well i tried so many thing to get this launcher to work but what work for 1st time dont work second time... its so frustrating. Why most people dont have this problem and others do? I even changed my router (zte mobile internet modem with wifi but that modem connected to my pc with cable) I tried restart modem when download stuck and launcher finished some data but stuck again, couple times that helped to finish download but started extracting files and stuck on that... (i play on eu servers launcher version v 1.6.1). Tried with and without PtP seems like that makes no difference at all. Also pause button when downloading is missing most of the time. Devs please add something to the launcher to help restore download when it stuck or something. I use no antivirus, firewall is disabled, repair do nothing... When you try multiple times restart launcher and download again that damn data after some tries i get into game, but why this even happens? its our software-hardware problems or its server-game software problem or its both things... which one it is?


GaspodeWD
True Believer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 12:05

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by GaspodeWD » 07 Dec 2017, 06:25

Been trying to get back into the game for near on 6 hours now and constantly ending up like this:

Image

Also why does the game need to download 300mb every time I reopen it?


Aresgamingfraternity
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 17:17

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Aresgamingfraternity » 07 Dec 2017, 13:34

Two more people in our gaming organization purchased Life is Feudal MMO tonight and one couldn't play it. Once again, 50% or more of the people who purchase this game can't play it at any given time.

That means that if the server shows 2,000 people, it should really have 4,000.

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Arrakis » 07 Dec 2017, 16:12

Aresgamingfraternity wrote:Two more people in our gaming organization purchased Life is Feudal MMO tonight and one couldn't play it. Once again, 50% or more of the people who purchase this game can't play it at any given time.

That means that if the server shows 2,000 people, it should really have 4,000.

I have forwarded your issue higher up for investigation. In the meantime, please try running launcher as administrator, try disabling the antivirus/firewall and/or try using VPN.

And can you please forward to me those 2,000 players so I can get details about their issue? Thank you.



Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 07 Dec 2017, 17:39

GaspodeWD wrote:Been trying to get back into the game for near on 6 hours now and constantly ending up like this:

Image

Also why does the game need to download 300mb every time I reopen it?


try an old trick, launch game launcher not from desktop but from game folder and with administrator option.


GaspodeWD
True Believer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 12:05

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by GaspodeWD » 07 Dec 2017, 18:35

Still trying to get back into the game. It is now downloading at least, but the download server must be connected via dial-up as only getting 50kb/s, ridiculous really.


Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 07 Dec 2017, 19:57

i managed somehow to make it work and after that got launcher update... everything back to normal (stuck on downloading)...


Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 08 Dec 2017, 18:45

i discovered a reliable FIX

just unplug/reset your internet cable/connection and plug/connect again and download resumes. do it as many times as needed might need do that couple times because launcher usually stuck more than one time in the process.

tell us if that works for you!

and if it works for most make it sticky!!!


Artyleague
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 16:44

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Artyleague » 09 Dec 2017, 19:31

Guys, FIX IT! Today im stuck on downloading 4 hours. Download stop at 0.97mb from 353mb. Download speed is okay.

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Arrakis » 09 Dec 2017, 19:39

Try toggling P2P / Use VPN / Check your router settings (might be blocking). Also, try disabling antivirus/firewall and run launcher.exe as administrator.



Artyleague
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 16:44

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Artyleague » 09 Dec 2017, 20:01

There is not pause/resume button. why?


Artyleague
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 16:44

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Artyleague » 09 Dec 2017, 20:54

Somthing is wrong with laucher, i tried to open as administrator and now im stuck at 0 mb and 0 kb/s.

Before i was able to download patch and play the game. Today i cant..


Artyleague
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 16:44

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Artyleague » 09 Dec 2017, 22:22

okay on last attempt when i closed "stucked" laucnher and opened it again download/extracting finished and now im playing.


Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » 10 Dec 2017, 06:02

my guess its not the launcher causing problems but how connection working withing this game. Please read all posts and try that last method i provided in this thread. and tell us if it works!!!!


ps: for me working 100%.


Demonlich
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Dec 2017, 14:47

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Demonlich » 10 Dec 2017, 18:14

I have the same problem. The game gets stuck on 0 mb remaining and when I relaunch the client it asks to download the game all over again.


GaspodeWD
True Believer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 12:05

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by GaspodeWD » 10 Dec 2017, 19:14

-.
Last edited by GaspodeWD on 10 Dec 2017, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.


GaspodeWD
True Believer
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 12:05

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by GaspodeWD » 10 Dec 2017, 19:17

Arrakis wrote:Try toggling P2P / Use VPN / Check your router settings (might be blocking). Also, try disabling antivirus/firewall and run launcher.exe as administrator.


Tried all suggestions as well as reinstalling. Seems very hit and miss what actually works. Tonight have done the 330mb download 4 times and always get stuck between 3mb and 1mb, is there any other way of actually downloading this which is more reliable.

I would say it is a bit rich that some of the posts suggest that it is the user's end, considering how many people have the issue....

Edit: Managed to get past the full 330mb, for it only to then start downloading the full 4.5gb game again. So far 3 hours into trying to get into the game.


Divinorum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Apr 2014, 04:10

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Divinorum » Yesterday, 16:35

0 kbs downloads. Are we beta testing the launcher still?

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Arrakis » Yesterday, 17:06

Divinorum wrote:0 kbs downloads. Are we beta testing the launcher still?

Did you try any of the suggestions above?



Svablas
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 15:56

Re: Stuck on "Downloading"

Post by Svablas » Today, 07:03

GaspodeWD wrote:
Arrakis wrote:Try toggling P2P / Use VPN / Check your router settings (might be blocking). Also, try disabling antivirus/firewall and run launcher.exe as administrator.


Tried all suggestions as well as reinstalling. Seems very hit and miss what actually works. Tonight have done the 330mb download 4 times and always get stuck between 3mb and 1mb, is there any other way of actually downloading this which is more reliable.

I would say it is a bit rich that some of the posts suggest that it is the user's end, considering how many people have the issue....

Edit: Managed to get past the full 330mb, for it only to then start downloading the full 4.5gb game again. So far 3 hours into trying to get into the game.


So you tried all suggestions... well could you tell us what do you mean "all" and write them down please?

Return to Feedback Section