Stuck on Initializing Load screen forever

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Crh31_tx
True Believer

Stuck on Initializing Load screen forever

Post by Crh31_tx » 20 Dec 2016, 02:44

Looking to see if anyone has or has had the same problem I am facing. Downloaded the game Saturday and it all worked fine. Sunday I had to uninstall my driver and reinstall for a GFExperience issue and every since then my LiF:MMO doesnt work, once I select my character I get stuck on the loading screen forever when it is Initializing. It never proceeds.

tried repairing from the loader, I also did a complete uninstall of LiF:MMO and reinstall and same issue. All of my other games seem to be working fine after my driver reinstall, hope I didnt jack something up?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Intel i-7 3820
GTX 980 Ti
16gb ram
Samsung Evo 850 pro 500gb

Crh31_tx
True Believer

Re: Stuck on Initializing Load screen forever

Post by Crh31_tx » 20 Dec 2016, 02:50

When I opened up the console I see this error:

terrain 242
ter#242 not in preloading list
then it looks like everything else goes to hell and a hand basket after that

Fiestamasta
Devoted Believer

Post by Fiestamasta » 27 Dec 2016, 21:55

I'm getting this same problem.

I've done a launcher repair and currently in the process of reinstalling the game to see if it fixes things.

I've noticed others running into this problem, one fix that someone mentioned (did NOT work for me) was to open the console and type

connectToGameServer()

Trying this I see a bunch of activity in the console and for a few seconds can actually hear the in game sound (similar to Your Own when your world is about to appear) but then I get disconnected from the server with a "Patching Failed" notification.

Balthasar Mort
True Believer

Post by Balthasar Mort » 27 Dec 2016, 22:02

Downloaded it today, created my character and had the same problem. I force closed it via taskmanager, and upon next launch, it downloaded some more game files (roughly 6 MB) and now it works.

Fiestamasta
Devoted Believer

Post by Fiestamasta » 27 Dec 2016, 22:21

Munsch.olaf wrote:Downloaded it today, created my character and had the same problem. I force closed it via taskmanager, and upon next launch, it downloaded some more game files (roughly 6 MB) and now it works.

Lucky you! I've noticed it downloading a few items from the launcher when I force closed as well. Unfortunately the problem persists.

Still unpacking the 2nd install now and will see what happens.

Fiestamasta
Devoted Believer

Post by Fiestamasta » 27 Dec 2016, 22:35

Reinstall didn't do the trick.

After the hang up is realized (no further console activity seen) I attempted a connectToGameServer. This resulted in lots of activity in the form of loading terrain and others in the console however resulting in a Server disconnect: Patching Failed and a boot back to character selection.

Closing the game the launcher patched 12.7 MB worth of files. I've since reloaded the game and am still stuck on the initializing step of connecting to the server.

Return to Feedback Section