Stuck on Initializing

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Niseshota
True Believer

Re: Stuck on Initializing

Post by Niseshota » 12 May 2017, 10:51

Me and friends have not fixed initialization bug

The connectToGameserver () command also does not work for Pachingfailed

Fireraizer
Alpha Tester

Post by Fireraizer » 12 May 2017, 14:06

Niseshota wrote:Me and friends have not fixed initialization bug

The connectToGameserver () command also does not work for Pachingfailed

Do you try it repeatedly without exiting the game? Sometimes I have to do that process multiple times without restarting to get in.
Once more unto the breach!!

Aacciainoli
True Believer

Post by Aacciainoli » 17 Jul 2017, 22:09

Any news on this error? I also crash when crossing borders

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jul 2017, 02:04

If you just created your character, please make sure to select it in the launcher and try to join the game again.

Aacciainoli
True Believer

Post by Aacciainoli » 18 Jul 2017, 13:38

Nah, I havent just created my character. I tried everything in every post about this but still have this problem.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jul 2017, 14:32

Please try following solution:
  • Delete file version from LIF MMO\game\data\world-eu-main directory if you're getting stuck at initialization on Abella, or from folder world-eu-newbie if you're getting stuck during connection to Newbie Island.

Spencerroo9

Post by Spencerroo9 » 21 Jan 2018, 00:17

Its been almost a year and people are still stuck on initializing.....

Szduvall

Post by Szduvall » 07 Feb 2018, 07:51

:good: this worked perfectly for me, I didn’t wait after cntrl ~
I typed in connectToGameServer(25) and boom, back in the game... thanks so much.
Brother wrote:Alright folks, maybe I can help. This trick worked for me.

When stuck on initializing even after repairing the launcher and relaunching the game:

1. Open the console with Ctrl and ~
2. Wait for a few minutes. It can take up to 10. If still not working,
3. Paste this in console:

connectToGameServer()

4. If that doesn't work, try pasting the same command with your last server tile in between the (). If you're logging in for the first time, that would be:

connectToGameServer(25)

Step 3 worked for me last night. Hope this helps!

Rexearth

Post by Rexearth » 08 Feb 2018, 15:21

Okey, now I am little bit p... off too. I see the great work you are doing, but cant you focus on this ?! Its month and half I am at this problem now.

At start, connecttogameserver() helped. Like 1 week. Then was everything fine. (Wrote it like 2 times a day).

But whats happening 2nd week in a row now... Initialize -> connecttogameserver -> Patching failed. I started to do that s*** with onworldcreated just after connecttogameserver, loging out immediatelly after succesfully logged in (and trying only connecttogameserver command), and after like 3d try I manage to get in game, with sometimes little bug (cant do anything on guildclaim, like I am no leader), so I need to reset the launcher again.

As I am not going to be online when I am afk, its like 5-10x a day I have to do this before I connect.

I am no NA, just middle of EU, and on my laptop everythings runs fine (it seems, I am starting it like twice a week).

So, did anyone find any proper solution, working at least ONE day fully ?

Thanks, and once again, I appreciate your work, but serisously, I dont give a s... about gathering herbs, if I cant get into the game!

Marcellotoniato

Post by Marcellotoniato » 08 Feb 2018, 17:19

personally i'm not fucking playing this garbage until they fix this launcher shit.

and no, it's not ok to have to type connecttoserver or whatever it is when it gets stuck. the fucking launcher should do that all by itself. it's like saying "oh yea, if the starter doesn't work just push the car down the road and jump start it".

fucking fix your starter dipshits! or nobody will drive your fucking cars.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 Feb 2018, 21:19

If you are still suffering from initializing issue, please send an email to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com and provide all available info:

- Character name. World (Avalon, Buyan, etc) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on NA-dashboard, or EU-dashboard)
- Client Logs. (Located in \Life is Feudal MMO\game\xx\logs where xx = your region. Timestamp indicates when you launched the game)
- Launcher Logs. (launcher_log.txt)
- A brief description of the issue. When does it occur? How often? Does it affect characters on newbie island?

Rexearth

Post by Rexearth » 16 Feb 2018, 11:59

Not sure what you did, but it helped, have no problems last few days. Thanks.

Return to General Discussion