Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Arrakis
Website & Forum Manager

Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Arrakis » 30 Nov 2016, 16:24

Hey folks ;)

You surely have some questions regarding recently launched https://play.lifeisfeudal.com page with supporter packs. Ask them here.

Note: This thread is ONLY for questions about supporter packs, not the game!

Kriegsmann55
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Kriegsmann55 » 30 Nov 2016, 16:30

1. In regards to these new packages, what about those of us who have already purchased the YO version? Is it possible for someone like myself to be able to pay for one of those packages and have it apply this account? Are the discounted prices we see on that webpage representative of the 'discounts' YO owners have that have been brought up?

I'm entirely willing to donate what money I can to help out with the development of this game, and getting things like the premium currency and premium subscriptions would likely be something I would do anyway.
  • Answer: YO owners will have an additional $10 discount for every package. YO owners will have additional tickets that they can give to their friends (amount is package dependent)

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 30 Nov 2016, 16:40

2. What is the currency?
  • Answer: In-game currency that will be used for purchase cosmetic and consumables.
3. What is the premium account?
  • Answer: It's not decided yet what will it contain. We will ask for a community feedback. There will be a time to think about it and discuss.
4. Newbie toolset?
  • Answer: Set of low-quality tools that will not be dropped upon your death. Good for easier start, but they will not provide any advantages at later stages of your character/settlement development.
5. 2nd and 3rd package include LiF:YO, so their price is high. Aren't there similar options for those who have YO and don't want to play for 2nd one just the get the other stuff?
  • Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy ;)

Aout
True Believer

Post by Aout » 30 Nov 2016, 17:06

6. What can you actually buy with real money ? Just how much "pay2win" is it ? Why does it smell like goddamn freemium now ("premium account") ? How would this ever be compatible to a full loot sandbox ?

rip lif ?
  • Answer: Mostly cosmetic items, ticket for character transfer and some other stuff. Original plans to avoid Pay2Win with all costs are still here, while Bobik is alive and within the project.

Paparia
Beta Tester

Post by Paparia » 30 Nov 2016, 17:13

7. The early access hours are for open beta ONLY ?
  • Answer: For final release only.
8. Reserving character names for mmo (i guess it is ok) but is guild forming going to be available 2 ?
(i hope not since i can live with someone stealing my name but not my clan name)
  • Answer: Nope, that will work only for character names.
9. What is gods favor ?
  • Answer: It's a premium currency that you later will be able to buy with real life currency.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 30 Nov 2016, 17:14

10. What about those of us who donated in the very early days before the game was even on Steam?
  • Answer: You still have an access and we want to preserve your unique status by some special unique in-game title or maybe some item. There are no final plans yet.

Umbrance

Post by Umbrance » 30 Nov 2016, 17:15

11. Any known dates of it being fully released (also... any roadmap)?
Thank you for the answer.
  • Answer: Nope, not yet. We wanna see how beta tests actually go first.

Brother
Zealous Believer

Post by Brother » 30 Nov 2016, 17:18

12. Are "Tickets to the Mainland of the Realm" in the open-beta available to anyone with YO ownership or only for those who have "devoted believer"+

Thanks!
  • Answer: Tickets will be available at Beta Wave #2 to everyone. But LiF:YO users will have one such ticket for free.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 30 Nov 2016, 17:24

Krevente wrote:7. What about those of us who donated in the very early days before the game was even on Steam?

I previously asked in a different thread (prior to this one) http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post86579/#p86579

The packages are different then the current alpha and beta designations. They are still determining what to give to us early backers.

I'll likely pick up one of these packages as well 'cause I am a believer!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding member - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Bjarkan

Post by Bjarkan » 30 Nov 2016, 17:35

13. What is that premium stats ?
  • Answer: Not sure what you mean.
14. LIF YO owners have already the bronze pack ?
  • Answer: No.

Return to General Discussion