Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 28 Dec 2016, 00:36

i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 28 Dec 2016, 00:50

Bakb0ne wrote:i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

I would double check things, if I am not mistaken you cannot transfer your YO, just the tickets.

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 28 Dec 2016, 04:38

Wookiee420 wrote:
Bakb0ne wrote:i have bought the Zealous Believer pack so i know i will get 3 tickets plus 1 for already owning LiF:YO, If i activate my free YO key to another steam account can i give myself the free ticket that will come with that copy to have 5 tickets total?

I would double check things, if I am not mistaken you cannot transfer your YO, just the tickets.

Re-read what i wrote, i already own YO, and because i bought the Gold package i received another steam key for YO.

Each copy of YO will include a ticket, what i was asking was if i set up another steam account with the new YO key, when that account gets its free ticket, will i be able to transfer it to my original account for a total of 5 tickets (3 from gold, 1 from my YO, 1 from the other YO)

LeandroAmorim

Post by LeandroAmorim » 29 Dec 2016, 00:36

I already owned a copy of LiF:YO and bought the bronze supporter pack. Will I get 2 tickets to mainland or Just one?
  • Answer: You will receive two tickets.

Ole
Devoted Believer

Post by Ole » 29 Dec 2016, 06:42

Hey Bobik,

I own already the bronzepack and Yo, is it possible to upgrade my pack to silver or gold ?
Last edited by Ole on 29 Dec 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Post by Wookiee420 » 29 Dec 2016, 07:06

Bakb0ne wrote:
Wookiee420 wrote:

Re-read what i wrote, i already own YO, and because i bought the Gold package i received another steam key for YO.

Each copy of YO will include a ticket, what i was asking was if i set up another steam account with the new YO key, when that account gets its free ticket, will i be able to transfer it to my original account for a total of 5 tickets (3 from gold, 1 from my YO, 1 from the other YO)

Doesnt matter what you wrote, you can not transfer the YO. For this reason I did not buy that package, but if you read this message and check the email you will see that the YO Bonus Key is non transferable.
Re: Digital copy of LIF:YO for sale just $10 AUD (Aussie dollars).

Post by Saar » 09 Dec 2016, 03:02
Caution, you're not allowed to sell your bonus key. It's write on the mail with your digital key

Life is Feudal: Your Own - Bonus Key (not for sale)

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 29 Dec 2016, 10:51

Wookiee420 wrote:
Bakb0ne wrote:

Doesnt matter what you wrote, you can not transfer the YO. For this reason I did not buy that package, but if you read this message and check the email you will see that the YO Bonus Key is non transferable.
Re: Digital copy of LIF:YO for sale just $10 AUD (Aussie dollars).

Post by Saar » 09 Dec 2016, 03:02
Caution, you're not allowed to sell your bonus key. It's write on the mail with your digital key

Life is Feudal: Your Own - Bonus Key (not for sale)

5. 2nd and 3rd package include LiF:YO, so their price is high. Aren't there similar options for those who have YO and don't want to play for 2nd one just the get the other stuff?

Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy ;)

from Bobik himself on the first page of this thread.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 30 Dec 2016, 21:46

106. Character advance creation : as we have more than one character ticket, only one character creation or as much as tickets we have ?
  • Answer: You create as many characters as you want (up to 10 per account). But you need one ticket to move one character to the main continent.
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 04 Jan 2017, 22:06

I was asking about this :

We get few tickets but how many name reservation we get ?

Negan
Devoted Believer

Post by Negan » 05 Jan 2017, 13:32

Good afternoon, I have a few questions.
I bought the bronze pack and I own LIF: I then have 2 tickets for the launch and 720 GF. For now everything is understood.
I have now won a SILVER account in a draw.
If I activate the silver key will I lose the 720 GF or add to the 1080GF that the silver account brings? Would they make a total of 1800GF in my account?

Second part. Due to the above mentioned would have 4 tickets right? 2 of these tickets I would like to give them to some friends, how is it possible to transfer the tickets?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english
  • Answer: GF from packs will summarize, so you will have 1800GF in total.

Thoralf Fintjen

Post by Thoralf Fintjen » 05 Jan 2017, 14:53

Hi,

I'm quite sure this must have been answered somewhere, but there are so many questions AND anwers (you guys are great at this). So, here Igo again...

107. Is it correct, that I will have Access to the (next in line) beta wave #2, if I own a copy of LiF:YO on steam?
  • Answer: Yes, as an owner of LiF:YO you will receive access to beta wave #2, along with one free character ticket upon MMO release.
108. If so, do I have to do anything other than linking my steam account with my account on lifeisfeudal.com?
  • Answer: Your game ownership must be verified. You might need to contact Xsolla support to verify it.

Thanks in advance...

Thoralf

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 07 Jan 2017, 09:57

109. I was asking about this :

We get few tickets but how many name reservation we get ? :beer:
  • Answer: Probably one nickname. But we might review it once we get closer to open beta.

Mage
Zealous Believer

Post by Mage » 12 Jan 2017, 14:30

Okay, its clear for me that the key on the gold pack is not sellable. But i saw ppl saying that we can give it away to friends or to ppl on forum, make someone happy. I'm in that mood, so am i allowed to give this key to a friend?

Thanks

Saar
Zealous Believer

Post by Saar » 12 Jan 2017, 15:40

@Mage, Yep, It's your OWN key (already answerred by devs)

Mage
Zealous Believer

Post by Mage » 12 Jan 2017, 19:03

Saar wrote:@Mage, Yep, It's your OWN key (already answerred by devs)

Oh, i missd that! Thanks man

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 14 Jan 2017, 08:30

So the supporter Packs are a way to get the MMO without buying LiF YO? Is there any advantage, i.e. can the supporter pack-buyers enter the game earlier than us regulars?

I don't really see the advantage of a supporter pack right now. LiF YO owners get some ingame currency as well as a slot for 1 character. We'll also be joining beta in wave #2 from how I understand it.

How is the bronze supporter pack in any way better than if you buy LiF YO and get the future benefits from owning the core game?

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 14 Jan 2017, 09:08

Kapustin_Yar wrote:So the supporter Packs are a way to get the MMO without buying LiF YO? Is there any advantage, i.e. can the supporter pack-buyers enter the game earlier than us regulars?

I don't really see the advantage of a supporter pack right now. LiF YO owners get some ingame currency as well as a slot for 1 character. We'll also be joining beta in wave #2 from how I understand it.

How is the bronze supporter pack in any way better than if you buy LiF YO and get the future benefits from owning the core game?

Buying any supporter pack gets you into the current beta (wave1)

LiF:YO owners will get access to beta (wave2) when it arrives.

JTCrowder1
Beta Tester

Post by JTCrowder1 » 19 Jan 2017, 16:59

Can you explain what "consumables" are instead of just calling them consumables?

I don't understand the expectation of "Buy this and we'll tell you what you paid for later."

And can you confirm that what you're asking is, "Buy a premium account, and we'll tell you what it is later, and buy premium currency, and we'll tell you what it's for later"?

Olivemanchester

Post by Olivemanchester » 20 Jan 2017, 08:15

JTCrowder1 wrote:Can you explain what "consumables" are instead of just calling them consumables?

I don't understand the expectation of "Buy this and we'll tell you what you paid for later."

And can you confirm that what you're asking is, "Buy a premium account, and we'll tell you what it is later, and buy premium currency, and we'll tell you what it's for later"?

You won't buy them now without buying full pack that includes many other helpful stuff (at least MMO CBT access).

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 26 Jan 2017, 20:56

110. I already had the access to the beta test, as I bought a pack, can I give the paid access to one of my guild member ? if yes, how ?
  • Answer: It would be possible only if the supporter package was activated on your friend's account.

Kapustin_Yar

Post by Kapustin_Yar » 04 Feb 2017, 22:52

Arthur Pendragon wrote:Buying any supporter pack gets you into the current beta (wave1)

LiF:YO owners will get access to beta (wave2) when it arrives.

Thanks man, I was thinking this might be the case. So the Advantage is you can join a Little earlier. And that's all. Not so bad. I'll just wait then.

Barbarian
Alpha Tester

Post by Barbarian » 25 Feb 2017, 18:49

111. Is there an update to what the early alpha backers will receive yet?
  • Answer: Not yet. We're still making the decision. More should be known closer to wave#2.

Tankoua
Zealous Believer

Post by Tankoua » 03 Mar 2017, 08:02

112. In your opinion, why are there lag problems?
How do you think you can solve these problems with a persistent world?

113. Do you put the prayer of god to the skill 0?
  • Answer: None of those questions are about supporter packs. All questions about MMO, beta tests etc should be asked here.

bowlin12
Alpha Tester

Post by bowlin12 » 04 Mar 2017, 07:57

114. I've been reading up on the packs and have read most of the responses regarding original backers, yet I'm wondering about the 6, 12, 24 hours of early access to the beta.

Is the open beta going to persist to the games release? Aka no wipe when it starts? And is there a planned or rough time to where I should prepare for this. Thanks.
  • Answer: There won't be any wipes after the start of Open Beta. Consider it a soft release. And right now we cannot provide any ETA, but hopefully it will be sometime in Summer.

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Post by Zennoya » 14 Mar 2017, 12:16

115. I know there's no news what benefits Alpha Backers will receive but is there at least info how many tickets they will get?
  • Answer: We cannot disclose certain benefit that Alpha Bakers will receive ATM, but they will certainly be thanked for their earliest support of our project.
116. Any views how much will monthly subscription for premium account cost? And are advantages of having it known already?
  • Answer: Cannot tell anything on that topic yet.
117. Are You planning to change map or at least location of underground resources after Wipe at Wave #2 ? A lot of people searching gold/silver veins now, just to know their locations after wipe.
  • Answer: Not related to supporter packs. Please ask game related questions here.

Juan8cm

Post by Juan8cm » 17 Apr 2017, 07:46

118. If i buy the LIF:YO version on steam, do i get to play the release of the mmo version? as in own the MMO version?
  • Answer: Correct. You will receive one character ticket and therefore full access to the MMO upon release. As an owner of LiF:YO will also be able to participate in the Beta Wave #2 once you link your Steam account and verify game ownership.
119. What is a ticket?: can i give a ticket to a friend and does that mean he has a copy of the game? to quote "own the game"?<- including mmo version?
  • Answer: In MMO there will be a mixture of F2P and B2P. Basically, you will be able to test the game on so-called "Newbie Island" with certain limitations, but in order to get full access to the game, i.e get transferred to the main continent you will need to purchase and use character ticket which is of one-time use. Those tickets cannot be transferred to other accounts, so, unfortunately, you will not be able to give it to your friend.
120. If i have the LIF:YO version, do i get to have ownership of the mmo version? or do i have to pay to get the mmo Version aswell? Seperately.
  • Answer: Answered in your first question (118).
121. I hear things about a premium account status, do i have to pay monthly to play the mmo version? or is it just cosmetics and bonuses?
  • Answer: Premium will consist of bonuses that will not be necessary to play.

the answers to these questions will determine if i buy the game right now.

My objective is to buy the game & play with 1 friend!
please help me understand what i can do with 1 friend if i buy LIF:Yo package

neoHannibal
True Believer

Post by neoHannibal » 05 May 2017, 07:00

I just want to check if I understand this correctly with the mainland tickets and LiF:YO keys. For example if I buy the Silver supporter pack I will get 2 tickets and a license for LiF:YO with a third ticket included with it or not? From what I read neither tickets (from those 2 or 3) nor LiF:YO license will I be able to give to a friend?

Now assuming I will get LiF:YO on Steam and later buy the Silver supporter pack I can get the $10 discount but then I will not receive a second LiF:YO key, correct? Assuming that I will not reedem the $10 discount I will have 2 LiF:YO keys but non of them will I be able to give to a friend? If it is possible to give on of the LiF:YO keys to a friend will it come with one ticket as well?

Pigsofevil97
Zealous Believer

Post by Pigsofevil97 » 05 May 2017, 18:46

The All Encompassing Pay-2-Win Question

122. Will premium currency, premium account status, or any early backer titles (such as those for supporting the alpha or beta) be used to purchase or improve your ability to acquire gold, health, stamina, any faith related resource, cool-down reductions, the ability to maintain more stats upon death, faster stat growth, faster resource gain, or any other kind of Combat, Kingdom Construction, crafting, or religious statistical advantage?
  • Answer: We will avoid pay-to-win as much as possible. Out of your list there might be a Power Hour (once in 24 real life hours increased skills growth) and skills loss insurance (partial). There is a NO for the rest of things in your list.
123. Will I be expected to pay for a subscription in order to keep up with other players?
  • Answer: Nope.
Thanks for the help! :beer:

Xavierf2
True Believer

Post by Xavierf2 » 10 May 2017, 06:22

124. Since I already own LiF:YO on Steam, Will I receive one ticket on my mmo account once Beta Wave 2 comes?

How will receive that free ticket work?

Will there be a way to add a steam account to my LiF:MMO account?
  • Answer: Yes, you will receive free character ticket, but in order for this to happen, you'll need to link your Steam account with the website account by logging out and logging in using Steam service, and then verifying game ownership in the account settings.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 14 May 2017, 15:17

Wave 2 is not going to be Wiped Right?
So for Confirmation. Can anyone make an Account for Wave 2 and get gifted a Ticket by a Pack owner?
Or do they need to wait for Release before they can get a ticket?

(I got 3 Friends. One has Lif.yo already so he does not need a ticket. But other two dont have any part of the game. I however got a Gold Pack and thus 3 Keys.
So can I invite them in Wave-2 or do i need to keep the tickets till release to give em to them?)

Any News on Wave-2 and release date? ^^
It said few weeks after wave 1 and wave 1 will soon end if I remember right ;)

Also can someone pls remove this bot confirmation code i need to type for each post ???
Its annoying the heck out of me lol.
No wonder so few people post here with this hassle for each post...
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Return to General Discussion