Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
PattiMayo
Zealous Believer

Re: Supporter Packs - Interactive FAQ

Post by PattiMayo » 07 Jul 2017, 16:06

127. I bought LiF:YO originally and later the MMO gold pack. So I will have 1 ticket to the mainland for one character for owning LiF:YO and three for the gold pack. I also received an additional copy of LiF:YO with purchase of the gold pack. Does that mean another ticket, coming to a total of 5? The first four being connected to one steam account and the 5th being connected to another steam account?
  • Answer: Owning LiF:YO allows to receive a character ticket only if your Steam account is linked to the website and game ownership is verified in the account settings. Therefore you can receive only one ticket for LiF:YO ownership on one account.
128.If you have multi tickets on two accounts like that and want to play on two different servers, like Euro and NA, is it determined by a choice when you use your ticket or is it going to force you to split by accounts?
  • Answer: One ticket allows you to move one character from the newbie island to the mainland. So it is up to you in what region will you create and move such characters and on which accounts.

Thank you!

BiGEdge
True Believer

Post by BiGEdge » 25 Jul 2017, 00:34

Hey guys... maybe you can answer some questions quick

129. Now ive linked my account with steam and verified everything and stuff...
Is this the only thing i have to do to play MMO right now?
  • Answer: As a supporter (True Believer) you already have access to the beta tests. We hope that you didn't miss CBT4.

130. My Frinds have LIF:YO only, can they play right now if they link theyr account?
Because you wrote this earlyer, and now were in beta wave #4
Spoiler
Have you got a link with an explanation what "true believer" means?
  • Answer: Not yet. Your friends will be eligible for wave #2 (OBT), but they need to do the steps that you explained in your first question - linking account and game ownership verification - and wait for wave #2 to start. True Believer is basically a 'bronze' supporter pack that grants you access to CBT. You can learn more about all three packs in here.

Just want to know if my buddy treated me when he sayd i cannot play MMO until he bought me an access

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 19 Aug 2017, 08:28

131. bobik why you think the cosmetic clothes , skins and charactors couldnt share between different regional servers ... was it technical issues or just let us need to repurchase again ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Answer: Not a supporter pack related question.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 31 Aug 2017, 23:53

132. The noobie tools from packs - it will not be droped as a loot if you die.
But how about homecoming pray? That nooby tools are left or tools travel with you? :crazy:
  • Answer: Yup, they should stay with you unless depleted (ran out of durability). So death, KO, homecoming should not drop them on the ground or on your corpse.
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 02 Sep 2017, 23:01

133. again about nooby tools. If i put them into some container, and take back again - they are still in "nooby" state?
  • Answer: Those items cannot be transferred, traded, dropped or otherwise moved from your inventory until they are used up.
134. if i trade that nooby tools to someone esle - they are still "nooby" for another person?
or they are not transferable? are they dropable from my inventory by my own action?
  • Answer: See above.
135. do they have any name-stamp ? something like "Axe of Karabas" - so i will be able to detect them in my inventory if i have some more the same axes made by myself? may be different color/design ?
  • Answer: They will have 0 weight :)
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Karabas
Alpha Tester

Post by Karabas » 07 Sep 2017, 14:05

136. about gold packs and tools - how many toolkits will be given to gold believers?
only one?
or a toolkit to each of his characters on gold account?
or a toolkit to each of gold pack ticket?
  • Answer: One toolkit for one character.
Gray tag. Gray axe.Image

Yotoni
Zealous Believer

Post by Yotoni » 20 Oct 2017, 21:03

137. if one YO player bought a zealous pack with 10% discount, he got 3 tickets in total. But what if he then decides to buy another zealous pack without applying 10% discount, does he get 3 additional tickets +1 from YO or just 3 additional? Thx
  • Answer: You'll get only additional 3 tickets from the Zealous Believer package. There's only 1 ticket for owning LiF:YO.

Vagabonden

Post by Vagabonden » 22 Oct 2017, 09:48

138. What will the prices be for buying Gods Favor?
139. What will the price be for buying 30 days Premium Account Status?
  • Answer: You will see soon. They will be adequate.

Barbarian
Alpha Tester

Post by Barbarian » 30 Oct 2017, 01:30

140. Is there an update to what the early alpha backers will receive yet?

Or should we buy one of the current packs to get in on OBT?

Tashka

Post by Tashka » 03 Dec 2017, 10:24

141. As a YO owner, if i spend a ticket on a normal server and later decide to play on RP server or vice-versa, will i be able to do so without buying anything?
Shadow queen, tyrant, crooked whore, bloody goddess, Princess of Verna, self-proclaimed Queen in Kingdom of the North (Epleland)

Books for the people! - a client mod to let you write books and messages

Bloodright

Post by Bloodright » 21 Dec 2017, 03:04

Is there an option to upgrade to a higher package?

Return to General Discussion