[Telmun] (TAW) The Art of Warfare International Gaming Clan is now Recruiting!!

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Christophertmcdowell

[Telmun] (TAW) The Art of Warfare International Gaming Clan is now Recruiting!!

Post by Christophertmcdowell » 05 Feb 2018, 20:39

The Art of Warfare [TAW] – Life Is Feudal MMO

Founded in 2001 The Art of Warfare is an international gaming community that supports over 40 games with over 2500+ members.

TAW is not like other gaming clans. We consider ourselves a gaming community. The difference is the commitment our members and leaders make to TAW as a whole. Many of our members join TAW and stay for years when they realize they can’t find consistently competitive and fun games every week in another group. 

We are currently recruiting for Mature, Fun like-minded individuals for the Life Is Feudal MMO.

What we are looking for:

QUALIFICATIONS For Joining
Be Respectful towards all our members and other players
16-years1 or older.
Working microphone and TeamSpeak installed
Follow our Code of Ethics (CoE)
Have a positive attitude

What we offer - what you get:

BOOT CAMP:

During this process you will talk to your dedicated Drill Instructor (DI) who will take you through our orientation.
During the boot camp you will set up your system settings and be introduced to TAW and our Life Is Feudal Division.
Your DI will assign you the rank Recruit ® on TeamSpeak and on our Website.
The DI’s main task during your first month with us is to mentor you and get you to Private First Class (PFC).

GAMING & ENGAGEMENT
Your responsibilities as a member will depend on your choices of engagement in TAW.
Mature gamers that want a laid-back environment away from foul language and offensive topics.
Structured gaming environment for all of our members.
Many of our TAW divisions compete in external competitions/ladders.

OUR OWN
Forums
Blogs
Wikis
Streaming channel on Twitch
YouTube channel
TeamSpeak server
EDU - TAW University
Online TAW's shop
Check out
Check us out on our website and look over our Code of Ethics (CoE) and see if we are for you:
Website TAW.net
Read our Code of Ethics (CoE)
TAW Welcomes page
TeamSpeak server ts.taw.net
Last edited by Christophertmcdowell on 15 Feb 2018, 11:39, edited 2 times in total.

Christophertmcdowell

Re: [Telmun] (TAW) The Art of Warfare International Gaming Clan is now Recruiting!!

Post by Christophertmcdowell » 09 Feb 2018, 20:48

Everyone in the clan has such great dedication, wheres always 20+ members online and everyone jumps at the chance to help each other out.

Givo

Re: [Telmun] (TAW) The Art of Warfare International Gaming Clan is now Recruiting!!

Post by Givo » 12 Feb 2018, 05:11

Howdy! Would to chat about joining TAW. TS Server is asking for Password. My characters name ingame is Dromm

Taybayy

Post by Taybayy » 12 Feb 2018, 13:52

Awesome group of folks, happy to be apart of the T.A.W. family. Join us, take up ranks with us and have a blast doing so. We look forward to seeing you in game. Lifes a mine, so I :crazy: :crazy: :Yahoo!: dig it!!!

Jszrejter

Post by Jszrejter » 13 Feb 2018, 02:18

Hey Guys,

I am a newer member of TAW. I just wanted to say that joining TAW has been one of the best choices I have made in the gaming scene for a long time. This community is mature, goal oriented, team focused, and maintains a level of structure that you don't get to appreciate out of most communities. If your looking for a great home to explore LIF:MMO then I highly recommend this organization!

I look forward to seeing even more new faces!

Dirk

Taybayy

Post by Taybayy » 13 Feb 2018, 05:56

Walls are up for the castle, we killing it. Come join T.A.W. and make life a bit less feudal.

Christophertmcdowell

Post by Christophertmcdowell » 13 Feb 2018, 05:57

Aquired access to all resource types!!

Scuba019

Post by Scuba019 » 13 Feb 2018, 06:02

Awesome group! well Structured and leadership is on point. i've asked for help as a new member and they are really great :beer:

Jcropley20

Post by Jcropley20 » 14 Feb 2018, 10:43

Just want to say I'm so proud of the guys that are in here grinding everyday and the amount of support they give, absolutely crazy, I love the TAW clan and the guys in it, I may be biased but I recommend checking us out and joining in on the fun :)

Christophertmcdowell

Post by Christophertmcdowell » 16 Feb 2018, 11:19

Fantastic turn out for the guild event tonight!! 30 people fighting it out battle royal style in a keep was amazing.

Drdav23

Post by Drdav23 » 18 Feb 2018, 03:57

I'm looking to see if TAW is a good fit for me. Please PM me to discuss the possibility of joining your ranks.

ODoyle

Post by ODoyle » 18 Feb 2018, 22:34

Great group of guys! always on and super dedicated to the group!

Ericrutledge12345

Post by Ericrutledge12345 » 19 Feb 2018, 02:11

New to the game, just got to main island, looking for friends and a group to play with.

Ingame name is Jink Kossei

ODoyle

Post by ODoyle » 12 Mar 2018, 22:13

Still going strong as a group! looking at expanding our settlement! always moving forward. what a great community, my online family for gaming!

Kimpel

Post by Kimpel » 19 Mar 2018, 04:14

Hey Guys, I am looking to get back into LIF. Before I create my MMO character, I wanted to make sure you were still open to recruitment and active.

Return to Guild Recruitment