Teaching play lifefeudal for newbie

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Kakarrot002

Teaching play lifefeudal for newbie

Post by Kakarrot002 » 09 Sep 2017, 07:05

Im a newbie :beer:

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Re: Teaching play lifefeudal for newbie

Post by Burne109 » 10 Sep 2017, 14:58

Life is feudal is for super saiyan 2 and above kakarot!

=)

Lots of you tube videos and the best wiki ever made is avail.

https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Life_is_Feudal_Wiki

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 12 Sep 2017, 14:04

Hey, if you are new and looking for a group to help show you the ropes, feel free to send me a DM on discord. Here is a copy paste from our guilds recruitment thread.

We are an expanding guild of veteran players looking to bolster our numbers with likeminded individuals for the MMO. Players of all skill levels are welcome; we have no problem helping new players get acclimated to the game. We have room for players who just want to craft, or PvP or a combination of the two. If you are interested in joining you can contact me on discord!

Discord Username
Upsidedown Question Mark #4283

-=What you can expect from us=-

1) As much hands on help, learning the game as you want.
2) A friendly, mature gaming environment.
3) We never force our members to do something they don’t want to do (either a skill set, or to PvP if you don't want to fight)
4) To have a voice that is actually listened to, if you have a good idea, our organization will always hear you out.

-=What we are=-

We are a group of players that plan to try and setup a sense of order to the tile we inhabit, we wish to do this through trading, forming non-aggression pacts, forging a kingdom, and creating alliances with our neighbors that share our values, to push out groups that grief groups, or constantly harass groups that can’t defend themselves. Over time we hope to have our tile become a great spot for the smaller guilds to come and settle.
To this end we will need your help!

We have know added a few guilds to our ranks that have started to make the kingdom we have been hoping to build, any guilds that like what they see on this recruitment thread that have yet to forge an alliance or join a kingdom, and are looking for one to join, please send me a direct message on discord!

Have a Great Day! :beer: :friends: :beer: :friends:

Thaokutena14

Post by Thaokutena14 » 09 Sep 2020, 16:33

It attracted me a lot !

Return to General Discussion