In this patch, we’ve gathered all the fixes, tweaks and optimizations developed in the recent days and sleepless nights. Thank you for your trust in us and for all of your kind words and encouragement!
Patch notes (ver. 0.10.10.1):
New features and tweaks:
- Fixed taming to raise skill even after failed attempts
- Taming ability skill speed has been increased
- Tweaked primitive fish cooking recipes to provide greater output
- All combat skill progression is slightly faster now
- Tweaked weather in the southern parts of the continent to have more rain and clouds in order to have a somewhat better chance of growing trees and crops until autumn/winter arrives
- Removed a pitch dark period during one of the night cycles
- Fixed some premium skins that were not rendering properly
- Premium users now have 500 stones of trade post container in the Central City
- Fixed a dispatcher server code bug that could lead to many random inconsistent bugs
- Fixed an issue that has caused some server nodes to lag insanely in certain circumstances
- Optimized wild animal AI. That should boost server node performance by ~10%.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to ride horses while carrying a movable object on your back (tree logs, carts, wardrobes, tables, you know… )
- /stuck command will now drop movables from your back, dismount you from horses and trading carts and bring you back to a peaceful stance
- Fixed a bug where Trade Post would deduct maintenance fee multiple times per one in-game day
P.S. We expect to fix serious bugs related to the server crossing issues later this week. Patching problems and rips in terrain in some settlements are also one of our priorities now.
— The team