[NA] The Arkhaya Authority

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

[NA] The Arkhaya Authority

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 16 Nov 2017, 13:21

Here Ye! Here Ye!

Gather round all you Lords and Ladies, peasants and gentry, Layman and ordained, The Arkhaya Authority demands your attention!

You do not know us, but know this we know you. We have sat silent, watching as the world developed and the politics played out. But no more! We stand to be recognized! We, we who have cultivated our power for years growing and strengthening, practicing with sword and shield, bow and javelin, spear and lance, till the land quakes at our approach and the sky bows in recognition! We who beat the sea into submission when it refused us passage by stabbing it 1000000 times! We who the gods themselves have called forth to recognize our greatness! Who are you to say otherwise!

I see from your eyes that you do not fear us, and perhaps you should not, for we come not for senseless violence, we do not train to be mindless raiders no better than scavenging vultures. We fight for what is rightfully ours! For we would rather give up our lives then lose one grove of trees, one inch of ground, NAY! One blade of grass! So perhaps for now you do not fear us but know this, should you cross swords with us, you will discover an enemy who cannot be defeated and you will learn fear.

I see that some of my audience this day are a bunch of barbarians with still no recognition apparent on their faces. The council has deemed it acceptable for me educate you, so even against my better judgment I will try to enlighten you. The Arkhaya Authority is a coalition of free states governed by a council of representatives taken from each of the major partners. With a member elected from the council to hold emergency powers in times of conflict. We favor stability, but we thrive in chaos, we have simply put our soldiers in restraints for your safety, not ours.

The Arkhaya Authority has deemed it acceptable to, in times of peace, sell its swords to men of lesser prowess to keep their skills sharp and our glory singing through the country side. Pray that your enemies are to foolish to pay for our services!

Major Partners with seats at the council:

The Stonehammers, known for their prowess in combat, each man a mountain on their own.

The Hawkstones, known for their superb archers and master craftsmen, whose wares will be the envy of nations throughout the land

The Ravenholds, known for their mighty fortifications that make their enemies quiver at the sight of them.

The Spectre Legion, known for their tactics and fighting skill. For you might break a single twig but when gathered together they become unbreakable.

Minor Partners:

The Reach of Almerra, known for their unbreakable shield wall, as impenetrable as the strongest fortifications.

Protopia, known for their rangers who strike unseen. Fear has no greater ally.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics