The County of Corteim

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Felson
True Believer

The County of Corteim

Post by Felson » 26 Dec 2016, 22:13

The County of Corteim is currently recruiting new members, or Guilds looking to partner up, experienced and new alike! We are still fairly new, but are in the process of getting things moving along. The County of Corteim has mature members and we have strong ambitions for forging a large footprint and forming strong alliances. We have our own Discord server, and have already started the beginnings of forming alliances to help keep us in the game longer. We are looking for anyone willing to join up, and help us build a stronger future! Positions available include military personnel and crafters of any trade. To join, please PM Felson or Tapar on Discord or in game! See you there!

Felson
True Believer

Re: The County of Corteim

Post by Felson » 12 Jan 2017, 02:10

Bump.

Corteim is still recruiting! We are also doing some combat training with another group, Everstorm, in LiF: YO. It's been a lot of fun and I hope to see more people there. Let me or Tapar know on Discord or shoot me a PM here on the forums.

Discord IDs:

Felson#5770
Tapar#7059

LiF: YO training server:

[NA/EU] Everstormgaming MMO Prep No Rules Hardcore PVP

Felson
True Believer

Post by Felson » 18 Jan 2017, 01:34

Bump.

TCC is still recruiting. PM me here, or find me on Discord and we can talk. :)

Felson
True Believer

Post by Felson » 22 Feb 2017, 02:55

Bump!

As a reminder:

The County of Corteim is currently recruiting! We are a laid back guild comprised of primarily adults and mature players. We have no requirements, you play however you'd like. Our goal is for everyone to have fun. We are also a part of an Alliance group, so we have plenty of other people around who are always happy to answer any questions anyone may have. Message me on Discord for more details (Felson#5770). If for whatever strange reason I cannot be reached via Discord, message Tapar#7059 as well, either of us can help you get started. Hope to see you in the MMO. :)

Return to Guild Recruitment