[NA] The Crimson Order (TCO) PVP/PVE 18+

Guilds located on the North American Buyan server

Ziri

[NA] The Crimson Order (TCO) PVP/PVE 18+

Post by Ziri » 27 Nov 2017, 20:58

Looking for a guild who helps out its members? How about a guild who understands what it takes to win? How about a guild with professional leadership dedicated to making your gaming experience worthwhile and multi-faceted? Or perhaps a group that prides itself on excelling at whatever its members and leadership decide to set themselves too?

Come join The Crimson Order !

Military Friendly - Many of our leaders and members are active or prior military, and we understand the humor and the lifestyle. We also provide information on many out-of-game Veteran services.

Proven History and Staying Power -The Crimson Order is not a fly-by-night guild and has continuously operated for more than thirteen years in various games while other guilds folded and closed up shop.

Highly structured - We have a structured, top-down military organization. When you join, you won't just be in an amorphous blob of members who are left to their own devices.

Awesome environment - When you join The Crimson Order, you are joining a community of fellow adult gamers. Our members say they keep coming back to The Crimson Order for our community.

18+ community - We only accept adult members.

Anti-drama - We don't tolerate drama or power plays. We're here to have fun and win.

Swag Shop - Rock out with our exclusive TCO gear from our online shop that is only open to members. All money from the shop is directly re-invested into the guild for contest prizes, conventions, and activities!

Discord Required - If you already have the app, enter discord.gg/6uqdguF in your "add a server" window. If using your web browser, enter discord.me/thecrimsonorder which will also open the server in your application if you have downloaded it. Just wait in the Cantina and someone will get with you in short order! This will give you the opportunity to get to know us a little before you place your application if you'd like.

To join visit our website http://thecrimsonorder.com and submit an application. Please be sure to use your in game name when applying.

Best regards,
Ziri

Velius

Re: [NA] The Crimson Order (TCO) PVP/PVE 18+

Post by Velius » 28 Nov 2017, 09:29

You guys totally should have named your guild "The Almighty Crimson Order", making your tag <TACO>. I mean, everyone loves tacos! The great unwashed masses shall flock to you!

Ziri

Post by Ziri » 28 Nov 2017, 17:14

Velius wrote:You guys totally should have named your guild "The Almighty Crimson Order", making your tag <TACO>. I mean, everyone loves tacos! The great unwashed masses shall flock to you!

Hi Velius - What a witty recommendation! I'll share your idea with the guild leadership. I'm sure they'll get a good laugh out of it.

Unfortunately, our trademark and guild branding will not support the name change.

See you in the game!

r/Ziri

Ziri

Post by Ziri » 05 Dec 2017, 21:17

I've been a member of TCO for about 3 years and have played in just about every game the guild offers. What you'll find here is a very supportive, drama free environment where everyone enjoys logging into the game and having fun. If you are looking for a great gaming community and folks that have fun give TCO a try. See our attached recruiting ad for more info or visit our website at http://thecrimsonorder.com to drop an application.

Best regards,
TCOziri

Fyre

Post by Fyre » 06 Dec 2017, 20:37

I can't say enough about this guild. I have been with them for over 3 years. They are honest, loyal, and a heck of a lot of fun. We run things professionally when things need to get done, but we strive to ensure that everyone has a great gaming experience. Sound good to you? Come check us out.
:beer:

Velius

Post by Velius » 06 Dec 2017, 22:24

While not a member of TCO, I have gotten reports that some of our young recruits have had chance encounters with them in the forest. From what I am told at no point did any TCO member ever conduct themselves in a manner that could be considered disrespectful or aggressive. For that I am both thankful, and wish you all well.

Ziri

Post by Ziri » 07 Dec 2017, 21:21

Velius wrote:While not a member of TCO, I have gotten reports that some of our young recruits have had chance encounters with them in the forest. From what I am told at no point did any TCO member ever conduct themselves in a manner that could be considered disrespectful or aggressive. For that I am both thankful, and wish you all well.

Thanks for the kind words! TCO is an honorable guild that treats others with respect in any game we play.

Best regards,
TCOziri

Ziri

Post by Ziri » 11 Dec 2017, 20:58

TCO is looking for both new and experienced players. Check out our recruiting thread for more information or visit our website.

http://thecrimsonorder.com

Best regards,
Ziri

Velius

Post by Velius » 14 Dec 2017, 07:39

Bump for good friends, valiant comrades, and quiet neighbors.

Hugs and kisses,

Vanguard

Return to NA Buyan