۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Jigga
Zealous Believer

Re: ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

Post by Jigga » 14 Dec 2016, 14:07

MMO is here, don't get left behind.

Lots of great people to work with, join us

Rchgns
Alpha Tester

Post by Rchgns » 15 Dec 2016, 19:57

۞ Name Brian Fantana
۞ Steam Account URL Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054202478/
۞ Age (18+): 37
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Central
۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Hunter/Cook
۞ Do you accept our guild rules? Yes
۞ How did you find out about us? I was running to the clay and stumbled upon your village. I greeted the people there and asked if I may mine clay and was chased off by a woman wielding a sling.
۞ Did anyone Refer you to us? and if so who? No
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? 1998-2002 UO, 2002-2003 DAoC, 2004-2016 WoW, 2013-2016 DayZ Mod/DayZ/Breaking Point/Altis Life (and other Arma 3 mods). Other MMOs to include Old Republic, ESO, Reign of Kings, etc.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? After being attacked I figured I'd go check out your website. I like the rules and the community. I am a community minded player and am loyal to the clan/guild/faction etc I am a part of. I follow rules and respect authority, although if people act the fool or disobey community rules and nothing is done about it I will leave. I play to have fun not feed people's egos.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!

Stationed at Fort Campbell, KY I have been in the Army now almost 14 years. Married, with 2 cats and a puppy. Speak several languages. Enjoy gaming, reading, and extremely spicy foods.

Libeer
True Believer

Post by Libeer » 19 Dec 2016, 02:24

We got a nice amount of people joining us since we joined the beta wave 1 test. New, returning and experienced players are all welcome.

We're the first ones with stone walls up.

Libeer
True Believer

Post by Libeer » 19 Dec 2016, 21:58

We got our first harvest and everything is running smoothly in Prosperity. We welcome both PvE and PvP main focused players.

Colonialburton

Post by Colonialburton » 22 Dec 2016, 11:18

۞ Name (For Ingame & TeamSpeak)
SirGrumpusofCatus (Will remove the 'Sir' until Knight rank for RP)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirgrumpusofcatus

۞ Age (18+): 29

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT+10 (Australia)

۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): I prefer something with construction involved, but I am open to what is needed by the group.

۞ Do you accept our guild rules? Of course, mi'lord

۞ How did you find out about us? Steam discussions page for LiF

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? 6 months World of Warcraft with a group of work friends, 8 years of Eve Online (Leading corps and an alliance since 2011), 2 years (over 2k hours) of Ark:SE.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I'm always interested in being part of groups when playing games (Solo isn't really fun, or even fulfilling the desire to compete), and I like a sense of RP to go with it. The sense of accomplishment is also satisfying when part of a team.

I'm 29, living in Brisbane, Australia (please don't say 'straya', I have more class than that). I've been playing online games since I was 12, the days of Counter Strike and jigging school to play at the local internet cafe. I've played a lot of Battlefield 1942 and BF2 online, and CnC Generals with friends from school, before moving off into Civilizations, and then onto more hardier online gaming, starting with Eve Online. I had a brief stint with WoW during Wrath of the Litch King for about 6 months with work friends, before giving up that game in favor of Eve-O. On and off, I play Minecraft, Diablo 3, Warcraft 3, Ark: Survival Evolved, Space Engineers and 7 Days to Die.

I prefer to play with others, as the feel of working in coordination with someone else adds to the overall accomplishment after the game, or goal is completed. I encourage newer players to 'dive into the deep end', as while it might be the more frustrating way to learn, it's also the fastest. More importantly, I encourage players to be 'on hand', to be ready to help someone if called upon, such as being attacked and needing backup.

I have a long future in gaming, as it's my primary hobby (Building models of war vehicles is another), and will continue to be interested as long as there are others to play with.

Otisnfur
Zealous Believer

Post by Otisnfur » 28 Dec 2016, 03:19

Semar Cray (In Game) / Otis (Teamspeak)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Otisnfur/
۞ Age (18+):
20 (July 21, 1996
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
-5 GMT
۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known):
Farmer / Secondary Chef if Possible
۞ Do you accept our guild rules?
Yes
۞ How did you find out about us?
I was looking for a Guild on the LiF Forums and happened upon this one. I took the time to read this one because it had a basis set for it and had structure to it. It also seems like a Guild that, while it is serious isn't super hard core like some Guilds are. From what I read, you respect everyone in the Guild and I hope to see that follow through if I am accepted into the Guild.
۞ Did anyone Refer you to us? and if so who?
N/A
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?
I've played a bit of ArchAge, RuneScape, DC Universe, PlanetSide 2, Star Citizen, and many more.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?
I basically talked about this before. I saw that you guys had a lot of structure into what was written here and it looked like a Guild that I could actually get behind and not feel as though I was just droning out work for the 'Lord' or someone who likes to think of them-self as one. It looks like a lot of effort has been put in to make this Guild and I hope to aid in the expansion and development of this Guild.
I am a Twenty Year old Third Year College Student in North Carolina. I have been gaming since before I remember and PC Gaming for 10-15 Years. I grew up in Rhode Island and moved to North Carolina for Middle School. I don't have endless hours to throw at the Game, but I do try and get on as much as I can tests/exams permitting. My favorite mechanic of the game is probably Farming/Herbalism. I haven't done a whole lot with Animals which is one of the things that is expected of a Farmer so I hope to learn a lot from other Farmers should I be accepted. Thank you for your time.

Seton
Zealous Believer

Post by Seton » 28 Dec 2016, 23:35

Otisnfur our ts info is silverbolt.combluefangsolutions.com:10015 you can also get a hold of one of our officers by applying on our website http://www.prosperity-gaming.com/

Fiestamasta
Devoted Believer

Post by Fiestamasta » 11 Jan 2017, 22:24

Greetings Prosperity,

I am interested in creating a recruit application to join Prosperity as a recruit.

Fredrich (RP Name, have not decided upon "family name etc. yet for MMO)

(Please link to your profile, as many people have similar names)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962476704/

۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):

GMT -5, Eastern Time

I've dabbled in a considerable amount of occupations that I enjoy.

My top in game occupations I prefer are

Tailor
Farmer
Fletcher
Carpenter

Although these are my preferred professions they are by no means deal breakers.

I've also enjoyed Smelting, Weapon Crafting, Armory Crafting, Construction and Masonry/Architect.

I accept your guild rules

Via LIF Forum recruitment thread

N/A

Earth and Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies, Planetside, Planetside 2, World of Warcraft (vanilla - cata, some warlords - legion), Eve Online, Black Desert

I believe the Life is Feudal MMO has the potential and capacity to be similar to an Eve online experience in terms of player generated content and grand experiences. Therefore I would like to join Prosperity, a seemingly large and organized player group where I may become a valuable asset, find great times, laugh a lot and build relationships in a mature, organized community.

I'm an avid PC gamer and have been since 1996. Since the on set of MMO's and when I first started playing them in the early 2000's . I've always enjoyed becoming involved in large player groups and striving to achieve something together.

I currently live and work in the North Carolina Raleigh/Cary area and have been here since starting University in 2009.

Regards,

Fredrich

LongMike
True Believer

Post by LongMike » 06 Feb 2017, 18:55

LongMike (with space if ever possible in game)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036667927/

۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
GMT+1

not sure yet. Usually I get attracted by mining, construction works or something like that. Generally I like to go help where help is needed.

Yes

CaptainNachoCheese (CaptainAmerica on LiF forum) recommended your guild to me, since his guild is going for NA server and I was told that you are going for EU.

CaptainNachoCheese mentioned that he wrote to someone from your guild.

Ark survival, Elder Scrols Online, Warframe, Planetside 2, and few others, just check the steam profile :)

I am a new player to LiF world, I got really interested in LiF MMO part and since another Beta run is going to start soon (hopefully), I am looking for a friendly good organized guild to play with.

I live in Slovakia, gamer since I remember, I really hate any drama and I'm somehow relaxed person. Usually I am online few hours after work and usually over weekends.

MILO_LONGBEARD
True Believer

Post by MILO_LONGBEARD » 16 Feb 2017, 16:58

Talo_Avery

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993253036/

۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
GMT+2.

Any work that is helpfull.

Yes

Browsed the LIF forums looking for a guild for the upcoming MMO release.

none.

Longtime EVE online player, WOW, all the major fps games.

I am currently looking forward for the release of the MMO, i find it far more interesting because of the slow grind it takes to achieve major accomplishments ingame. I am looking for a friendly guild with a solid set of rules and mature players to play with.

I live in Russia, recently moved to a different city so I am looking for new people to play with. I am online mostly at evenings and weekends.

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 05 Mar 2017, 23:47

Make the right choice!

Why piss around with pretenders when you can join the contenders!

Gizmaul - I taught your girlfriend that thing you like!

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 06 Mar 2017, 01:08

Welcome Longmike!

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 07 Mar 2017, 03:45

Welcome Kadishka

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 07 Mar 2017, 04:17

Welcome Avery

Prayr
True Believer

Post by Prayr » 10 Mar 2017, 04:26

Prayr

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015851189/

۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
GMT-6

Monk / Priest / Healer - Can tend fields, work in textiles, fish, things a Monk would do.

Yes

Just searching the forums

N/A

I started gaming during the Alpha of EQ back in '98. Any MMO,RPG,Sim game you can think of since then I have probably alpha/beta/played it.

I have played LiF:YO for some time. I always try to play the monk style of play. I really can embrace your community style and goodness of the region mentality. I can really get behind a group like that.

I live in Missouri, and have a horrible sleep disorder. I play around 30+ a week. What else are you going to do at 3am. I have played a lot of community style, team based games where you have to work together for the betterment of the group. I really enjoy a RP style of play too.

Addison203
True Believer

Post by Addison203 » 28 Mar 2017, 19:29

۞ Name Addison Fletcher
۞ Steam Account URL Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 23611/home

۞ Age (18+): 28

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT-5

۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Siege Engineer

Through the Life is Feudal Forums by searching the most replies.

۞ Did anyone Refer you to us? and if so who? Nobody did.

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Not a whole lot actually, just played Multiplayer sandbox games like DayZ, Ark, LiF:YO, Arma 3 Stratis Life mod.

I want to join a stable group that is most likely to last longer than smaller guilds. I have had horrible experiences with PvPers in LiF:YO that wanted to make any and all excuse to wipe us out.

I am a really strategic-minded person, the details and routine work I can do. But where I really shine is building a team and getting stuff done. I am in the Air Force, and my favorite way of working is when my boss tells me, here are the people and the tools, get this job done.

Or better yet, if lacking a boss, I am a self-starter and will think critically on the most useful thing I can do for the greater good without having to wait for orders. I would love to work towards a leadership position as I believe the skills I learned as an NCO in the U.S. Air Force has set me up to be a leader.

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 29 Mar 2017, 18:15

Welcome Kensgold

Rybikson
Devoted Believer

Post by Rybikson » 05 Apr 2017, 22:10

۞ Name:
Rybikson (aka Fish / Silverfish / Punkfish)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/rybikson/
۞ Age (18+):
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
+1
YO: Hunter / Bower / Carpenter
MMO: Hunter + Architect
Yep
Was googling for "LIFYO noob guild" ;)
Satan ofc
WAKFU 2y, Salem 3y
For the glory of Sata... Science ofc and to live happy life with many arows in my head
39yo IT/webmaster from Bolanda. Open minded nolifer with some interest in snowboarding, trekking, sailing and rock music.

UnholyDonut
True Believer

Post by UnholyDonut » 06 Apr 2017, 23:59

۞ In-Game Username: -bZ-UnholyDonut, or UnholyDonut
۞ Steam Name: Magicdonut117
۞ Teamspeak Name: Donut
۞ Age: 26
۞ In-Game Occupation: fletcher/logger, or what ever roll needs to be taken up
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? yes sir
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Runescape, Elder Scrolls Online,Wow.And the best one ever Warhammer online
۞ How did you find out about us?A sever in life is feudal your own
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? i m searching for a strong Guild to join and grow with as this game progresses
۞ Open Ended – Hello, my name is Nathan, I live in Denver Colorado, i game almost every weekend, and after work most days. i live by myself and work a factory job, 6:30-3:00 monday through Friday. if i m not online i m most likely working on my truck or car, because i enjoy messing with them

Valfreya
True Believer

Post by Valfreya » 22 Apr 2017, 17:17

۞ Name (For Ingame & TeamSpeak): Valfreya (or Freya)
۞ Steam Account URL Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030128101/ (Please link to your profile, as many people have similar names)
۞ Age (18+): 26

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): US-EST (GMT-5)

۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Undecided, probably Alchemy

Started playing on a Prosperity YO server to relearn the game. Have enjoyed the community on the server and I want to move towards to MMO. I decided to play a solo settlement in YO to re-learn the game and learn how to make mistakes (and I've made a few). It's definitely been interesting and I find the game enjoyable. I'm looking to expand on what I can do alone and move towards a community oriented play. I am interested in being a part of a group to advance my own progress and the see what the group can achieve together.

No one specifically, but I have been playing on one of the Prosperity YO servers and have interacted with a few of your members as well as Gizmaul and Riptose.

Previous MMO experience has mostly been RPG oriented: Everquest way back in the day, Rift, Archeage. With Archeage, I have gotten a taste of the sandbox type style. LiF will be my first official sandbox, as AA is more themepark than sandbox.

As I said above, I am looking to join a community to expand upon my knowledge and experience. In doing so, I hope to contribute to the success and advances of my community.

When I decide to play an MMO, I usually am a one-game type of person. I might play something else here and there to limit burn-out, but I am usually pretty dedicated to my chosen game. Likewise with guilds, once I have found a home, I stay :)

I have a job and a life, but still consider myself to be fairly active at gaming. Admittedly, my weekday time is not what I wished it was, but on the weekends I can totally no-life it :P

I enjoy horseback riding and archery in RL, and tbh - I'm a little sad that you can't be a horse archer in LiF yet. Hopefully one day!

Idiom444
True Believer

Post by Idiom444 » 25 Apr 2017, 03:59

۞ Name (For Ingame & TeamSpeak): Idiom

(Please link to your profile, as many people have similar names) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010898399

۞ Age (18+): 21

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Fletcher

۞ How did you find out about us? Guild recruitment thread on this site. My friend and I were looking through guilds and yours looked nice to us.

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I have played WoW for longer than i can remember probably about 10 or 11 years until i quit like 3 months ago. I have played some Black Desert and a little bit of Revelations online but they were both a bit wierd. I have LiF:YO to learn the game a little bit for the mmo but haven't done too much.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? You guy seem like a well structured Guild that knows what they are doing and I thought it would be a fun place to learn the game.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I love MMO's. I have never played a true Sandbox MMO before and this seems like one so i am really excited to play it. Have been looking for a game keep me occupied for quite a while now and am hoping to find it here with your guild!
Last edited by Idiom444 on 25 Apr 2017, 04:23, edited 1 time in total.

Jordantsmith7
True Believer

Post by Jordantsmith7 » 25 Apr 2017, 04:23

۞ JT_Dollarsign
۞ Steam Account URL Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144376565/
۞ Age (18+): 21
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Hunter/Gatherer, and interested in Brewing / cooking
۞ How did you find out about us? The guild recruitment forums, y'alls popped out as being the most organized.
۞ Did anyone Refer you to us? and if so who? Nawh
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I played WoW for years, ran a guild, raided top 100US but quit a few months ago because i got burnt out. Have also played Runescape since its release, countless hours of cutting trees and fishing lobsters, man. Great times.\
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Been hopping games ever since i left WoW with no true home, im hoping this guild is a good fit :)
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I'm a metal head, ganja smoker and a devote gamer. I love grinding hours on end for a goal and really hope this game fills the voids in the soul that only certain games can fill.

Aiemm
True Believer

Post by Aiemm » 27 Apr 2017, 01:23

۞ Name (For Ingame & TeamSpeak):
Aiemm

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aiemm86/

(Please link to your profile, as many people have similar names)
۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
CST

1st: Healer, 2nd: Miner, 3rd: Farmer

Yes

LiF forums

No

I'll only do the 5 most recent. Wow Legion, FFXIV, SWTOR, ESO, and BDO

Looking for a group of players that actually function like a team, play with respect, and generally all have a common goal together.

I don't talk a ton, but I am always that guy you hear listening to heavy metal if their Push-to-talk gets Q'd up. I enjoy building, city building, and survival games a lot. I work FT as a security guard and am addicted to getting tattoos. I am known to say some pretty random out there things.

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 27 Apr 2017, 19:21

Welcome Valfreya!

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 27 Apr 2017, 19:25

Welcome Rybikson and Donut

GimliTheIron
Alpha Tester

Post by GimliTheIron » 28 Apr 2017, 00:11

۞ Name Gimli
۞ Steam Account URL Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043401338/

۞ Age (18+): 25
۞ Timezone Central USA
۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Base Building
۞ How did you find out about us? Found you on Forums
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? WoW Lead some Raids and was apart of alot of them
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? To join a well organized Group
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! able to follow orders able to do the long Grind of the game with not complaints

Gizmaul
Zealous Believer

Post by Gizmaul » 29 Apr 2017, 14:12

Welcome Cheeks!

BeardedCynic
True Believer

Post by BeardedCynic » 30 Apr 2017, 02:54

Bearian Stoutbourne

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BeardedCynic/

۞ Age (18+):

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
-6:00 UTC

Forging/Mining

Yes

LiF Forums

Negative

Extremely extensive

I like the way your operating procedures were outlined in the recruitment post, aligns with my preferences.

۞ Open Ended
Thousands of hours of experience in Survival MMOs(i.e. ARK, Space Engineers). Including leadership of large organizations sometimes exceeding well over one hundred members. Willing to invest a lot of time(10+ hrs most days) as long as I enjoy the game and environment I'm playing in.

Vulfrin
True Believer

Post by Vulfrin » 06 May 2017, 22:11

۞ Name (For Ingame & TeamSpeak): Vulfrin Ozouf (Vulfrin in TS)
۞ Steam Account URL Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054281054
۞ Age (18+): 24

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): US-EST (GMT-5)

۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): Like alchemy, and healer wouldn't mind smith, cook, or tailor.

I've been playing on YO for a while now and have been waiting until I start in the MMO to search for a community to play with, even so I still have been consistently on the forums browsing for good communities and decided I would like to give yours a shot since I just got the MMO.

I wasn't specifically referred :no:

Previous MMO experience has mostly been RPG oriented: Everquest, Everquest II, Guild wars, Guild wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV, LIF:YO, tiny bit of WoW,

Hoping to find some friends to pass the time with. Would love to get into military roles once I prove myself as a dedicated feudal professional.

In the RLs I am in an accelerated nursing program, I LARP regularly, I blacksmith (built my own forge and am damn proud of it! :D ), I am currently making myself plate armor and chainmail (Super slow process), love to fish and obviously play the hell out of videogames! lol

Cekir
Zealous Believer

Post by Cekir » 10 May 2017, 09:24

۞ Name Cekir
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032748274
۞ Age (18+): 34
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT+1(Poland)
۞ Preferred in-Game Occupation (if known): hunter/miner/farmer/forester
۞ How did you find out about us? Forum
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? EQ2,SWG,WOW,EVE,BDO,ESO,SWTOR
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I am looking active guild, and you have best info about guild. i like very much name of guild and your guild banner. :)
I like play MMO but i dont like PVP. I have family, and my wife no realy like when i play so i dont use microfon :( but i always lisening.
Sorry for my English its not my main language

Return to Guild Recruitment