۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Vaku

Re: ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

Post by Vaku » 16 Oct 2014, 08:12

۞ In-Game Username: Vasilis Vaku
۞ Steam Name: Vaku
۞ Teamspeak Name: Vaku
۞ Age: 22
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Currently Undecided

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? I've read the forum rules and that the guild rules are under construction, but that Prosperity nonetheless requests cooperation between its members and allies.

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? With some overlapping chronologically: ArcheAge, Haven and Hearth, Salem, Shadowbane Emulator, Star Wars the Old Republic, EVE, Star Wars Galaxies Emulator, Dreamlords, Darkfall, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, Shadowbane, World of Warcraft, SWG, Asheron's Call

۞ How did you find out about us? This finely crafted forum post.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I've been dazzled by the organization of this forum post. I, for the most part, agree with the promises outlined, and I want to be a proponent in ensuring this organization reaches that outlined potential.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Between intensive school sessions, I like to volunteer to generate cool game politics, and have a passion to preserve cool game politics. When not leading, I enjoy following. Finally, I look forward to playing a game that has smartly drawn all the better mechanics from the sandboxes I know and love.

Woolgiant

Post by Woolgiant » 17 Oct 2014, 04:16

In-Game Username: Woolgaint
Steam Name: Woolgaint
Teamspeak Name: Woolgaint
In-Game Occupation (if known): ????????
Have you read our Guild Rules? Someone read them to me. :)
What is your previous MMO experience? To Many
How did you find out about us? My friends Server.
Why do you wish to join Prosperity? To unite our community and promote prosperity!
Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!
Last edited by Woolgiant on 09 Jan 2015, 20:51, edited 3 times in total.

SirDruben

Post by SirDruben » 17 Oct 2014, 06:00

۞ In-Game Username: yonder von Druben

۞ Steam Name: ***

۞ Teamspeak Name: yonder

۞ Age: 38

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):
I'm currently focused on Lumberjack, but I have experience and some fondness of both Miner and Smelter. I'm also HIGHLY curious about the specifics of the Craftsman's Guild. I'd like to learn more because that really sounds appealing.

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yes

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I've dabbled (meaning between 50 and 100 hours, except WoW, that's more like 15 hours) in a LOT of MMOs, including WoW, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, Anarchy Online, Ultima Online, and some others.

My main XP in MMOs are with Star Wars Galaxies and Roma-Victor. I ran a guild in Roma-Victor that was dedicated to supporting the army while they trained in the gladiatorial arena. In SWG (*shakesfistatSonyandLucasArts) I did virtually everything, but ended up as an Architect/Musician/Merchant/Mayor. I ran one of the biggest cities on the server and I would often go MONTHS without any combat on my main character (I eventually had Commando and Squad Leader alts for the Galactic War). I concentrated on organizing my city and recruiting newbies to move there (by giving them a free home!). As a side job, interestingly enough, my main character worked on commission as a decorator. SWG was really powerful when it came to the ability to change certain things... details and stories upon request.

۞ How did you find out about us? I was chatting in the LiF stratics IRC channel and mentioned that I was curious about playing MP on a populated server (previously I'd only had a bit over 100 hours playing with my buddy on my own private server). Hoshi PM'd me about the server you guys had running, and within a few days I decided to check it out and, well, the rest is history... or somethin.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Sounds like my type of guild!

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I have way too much time on my hands, sometimes (some of you know what I'm talking about, details for guildies only), and the aspects and potential of LiF really, REALLY appeal to the way that my brain works, and with the exception of Elite Dangerous, this pretty much seems like the game I've been waiting for for decades.

۞ Are you registering as an existing member? (Disregard if new recruit)

ASadPanda
Alpha Tester

Post by ASadPanda » 17 Oct 2014, 14:22

۞ In-Game Username:
Illidane

۞ Steam Name:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SadPandaa/

۞ Teamspeak Name:
SadPanda

۞ Age:

Alchemist

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?
Yes

۞ What is your previous MMO experience?
World of Warcraft, Eve Online, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Wurm Online, Runescape, Firefall, Defiance, Elite Dangerous, Gloria Victis

۞ How did you find out about us?
I was in Oasis

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?
I am looking for a strong looking guild in LiF and having previously being in Oasis, id like to be reunited with old friends.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!
I am a dedicated gamer who loves games such as LiF, any sandbox game I love. I have over 5000 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband and a lot of that was on a mod called PW (Persistent World) this mod is alot like LiF and the combat is very similar. Also as the combat on here is much like MB's I feel I would be a strong fighter.

My chosen combat class would be a sneaky archer, using light armour, daggers and a bow to eliminate targets before they know im there, I feel being an alchemist would help as I could poison my arrows and blades.

I used to play Wurm online heavily and had a large claim with many friends. Because of this I know how to work well with other town members and I understand to come on if we are ever under attack. Unless im on CS:Go :P. Other than that im 100% dedicated to the guild.

۞ Are you registering as an existing member? (Disregard if new recruit)

Airengale

Post by Airengale » 17 Oct 2014, 15:35

۞ In-Game Username: Michael Latticus
۞ Steam Name: Diffidence
۞ Teamspeak Name: Airengale
۞ Age: 21
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Farmer, Chef, Tailor, and 30 Terraforming to help with labor.

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yes.

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Haven and Hearth, Shadowbane Emulator, Star Wars Galaxies Emulator, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights (2002 Ravenloft Prisoner's of the Mist), Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, Asheron's Call

۞ How did you find out about us? Brother, Vaku.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I heard about the Abbey, and I want to play with my brother.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Most of my time with MMO experience has been on the roleplaying server, PotM. My involvement there taught me how to be an asset to an online community and how to communicate constructively; I say this because I know how much cooperation is required in a game like this. I look forward to playing with this group.

Riczo

Post by Riczo » 17 Oct 2014, 16:33

۞ In-Game Username: Riczo Guga
۞ Steam Name: dm1337 (yes i know its stupid but steam didn't want to except any other name i came up with)
۞ Teamspeak Name: Riczo
۞ Age: 24
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): unknown atm but i am willing to take on whatever profession is most needed at the moment of joining
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? wow so many i am unable to count but a few i am glad i stuck to were "Wow" "EVE" and "9dragons"
۞ How did you find out about us? right here :D
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? after my burnout from EVE i am looking for a new mmo and a new organized group to tackle it with
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! well there isn't much to tell i have need gaming for most of my life and i enjoy sandbox games a lot, most of my mmo experience has been in small guilds who preferred tactics over overwhelming power.

i am bad at these types of interviews so if you have any questions msg me or something and I'll gladly answer them to the best of my ability

Atroxkeep

Post by Atroxkeep » 17 Oct 2014, 18:58

۞ In-Game Username: Atrox Keep
۞ Steam Name: Atroxkeep
۞ Teamspeak Name: Atroxkeep
۞ Age: 30
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): unknown will see whats required
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? AO, EVE, WOW
۞ How did you find out about us? Forums
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? looking for a solid group to play with that will not just up and vanish
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I have been playing YO for about 2 weeks enjoying it very much. Looking forward to the MMO when it comes out

Daeo
Alpha Tester

Post by Daeo » 17 Oct 2014, 19:29

۞ In-Game Username: daeo
۞ Steam Name: BFS | Brad
۞ Teamspeak Name: daeo
۞ Age: 32
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Archer, Hunter
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?: Yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?: (not in any particular order) UO, Shadowbane, Conquer Online, Everquest, WoW, Moginobi, (about 4 to 6 other asian MMOs that I can't remember)
۞ How did you find out about us? I know Sellka from Someguy's Gaming, and I co-own SGG Teamspeak and also own the Guild Server.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? To assist in the goals of the guild.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! You know me already.
Looking for a game server? Check out our Premium Server Hosting Packages
https://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/life-is-feudal/

Xhodan

Post by Xhodan » 19 Oct 2014, 18:42

۞ In-Game Username: Thailen Greymane
۞ Steam Name: Xhodan
۞ Teamspeak Name: Xhodan
۞ Age: 20
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I've been playing MMO's since Ultima Online. I'm a hardcore MMO fan, not really into themeparks. I love open world Sandbox games that give really hard and difficult challenges.
۞ How did you find out about us? I found you guys while searching on the forums under guild recruitment.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I would like to join Prosperity because from the looks of this post and everything I have read I feel this is the place for me to be. You guys seem to be very engaging and mature and that is the sort of game play experience I would like to have.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! There's a lot to say here, I'm many things. I love gaming and all aspects of life. I am a graphic designer, I own my own business. I'm also a game designer, I do level design. Art is a huge hobby of mine, I've been drawing since I was just a little guy growing up through life. I'm easy to get along with and have fun with. I also do YouTube and creating videos is another one of my passions.

Tiba666
Alpha Tester

Post by Tiba666 » 20 Oct 2014, 09:29

hey im at school right now and just fall over this guild could i join it ? ^^

۞ In-Game Username: mostly Tiba zekezor atm going to change may last neme in the game
۞ Steam Name:tiba666
۞ Teamspeak Name: tiba/nerf
۞ Age:26
read and read most of the time i was there and heard them and made them
wurm online diablo minecraft LiF MMO and lot of other games.
one of the foundation from oasis
good for give it a try after we merge
not much to say atm :(

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 20 Oct 2014, 17:16

For those new to the guild, welcome to Prosperity!

We're going to be launching our new Steam group and sending invitations for everyone to join. As new members apply on these forums, we'll be sending them invitations to the Steam group as well as inviting them to join us on the YO server.

SirDruben

Post by SirDruben » 22 Oct 2014, 23:13

(editing screenshots, sorry)

Sashenke

Post by Sashenke » 23 Oct 2014, 10:36

۞ In-Game Username: Sashenka
۞ Steam Name: Sashenka
۞ Teamspeak Name: Sashenka
۞ Age: 24
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Alchemist
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? many, I played and tried lots of MMOs and online games and I've been part of lot of guilds and covered top positions. MMOs such as WoW, WoT, RO: Rising Storm, Tom Clancy, Chivalry, GOIO, M&B ect ect ect..
۞ How did you find out about us? I spoke to Xia Feng about the game first and he redirected me to prosperity guild
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Cooperation and team work
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I'm easy going person, cheerful, cooperative and damn competitive. I like co-op games. A goal is achieved through teamwork.
Last edited by Sashenke on 12 Nov 2014, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 23 Oct 2014, 21:47

I was finally able to fix a lot of my lag problems:

go to
Steam\SteamApps\common\Life is Feudal Your Own\scripts\client
and open cm_environment.cs
find
visibleDistance = "10000";
and set it to 200-500

Also, paste this in-game as you hold Ctrl+~

$pref::Shadows::disable = "1";
$pref::Video::antiAliasing = "0";
$pref::Water::disableTrueReflections = "1";
$pref::windEffectRadius = "0";

GrimmisJedi

Post by GrimmisJedi » 24 Oct 2014, 13:34

Hello i would love to join this guild ive banked 102hours of this game, and love it. Im from Nova Scotia.

If the guild checks out i have 4 friends who i play with constantly. just dont like to have to redo all my progress when a server shuts down my steam name is Gravy Monster Advanced

im 24

wanna help out in any way i can, i do like the farmer procuration route though!

Thanks

Grimm :beer:

GrimmisJedi

Post by GrimmisJedi » 24 Oct 2014, 13:55

۞ In-Game Username: Grimmis Skywalker
۞ Steam Name:Gravy Monster Advanced
۞ Teamspeak Name:Gravy Monster
۞ Age:24
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -4
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):Rope Maker... But depending on Cap of server i can be what ever you guys need. Do like Procuration/ Farmer/ Cook though
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? I cannot find them
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Alot of Day-Z, Played a fair ammout of Runes of magic & WOW, Also max leveled in the Old Republic.
۞ How did you find out about us? The guild recruitment page
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? To have some people to mesh with and who are as dedicated to helping with bases as me. most of my friends play for like 20 minutes at a time and i'm stuck with all the work!
۞ Open Ended – Well i'm from Nova Scotia, Canada and have gamed my entire life. Once i found this game a week ago it pretty much matched my long dream of the ultimate game, so i couldn't say no. besides gaming i am a ranked dart player in Canada & and am practicing to become a Lawyer. Like to have jokes and love any type of music!

Wold love to be a part of this community.

PS: sorry about the last post i couldn't find the official application thing for the life of me.

Cheers :beer:

Grimm

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 25 Oct 2014, 15:12

۞ In-Game Username: Big_Smokey
۞ Steam Name: Big_Smokey
۞ Teamspeak Name: Big_Smokey
۞ Age: 36
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): +10hr
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Blacksmith/Construction
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Not really (limited WoW). Happy to learn.
۞ How did you find out about us? This thread.
- Mature minded members
- Well organised
- Very helpful and community minded
- Inclusive environment
- Sense of achievement
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I live in Australia and enjoy spending my limited spare time gaming. I work in the power industry.

Natro42

Post by Natro42 » 25 Oct 2014, 16:21

We are a package deal (husband/wife team):

۞ In-Game Username: Bastian Auryn
۞ Steam Name: natro42
۞ Teamspeak Name: natro42
۞ Age: 37
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -8 hours (PST)
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Blacksmith
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? lots... Everquest, WoW, SWtOR, Fiesta, Secret World, Neverwinter, EQ2, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, probably more that my calcified brain cannot remember
۞ How did you find out about us? LiF forums
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Looking for stability mostly. You seem organized and community minded.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Lots of experience with MMOs in various roles and leadership positions. I am fair and objective in my dealings and like to play with a community of players.

۞ In-Game Username: Atreya Auryn
۞ Steam Name: agreeneyedgemini
۞ Teamspeak Name: agreeneyedgemini
۞ Age: private :P
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -8 hours (PST)
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Farmer
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? WoW, SWtOR, Fiesta, Secret World, Neverwinter, EQ2, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls, Rift, City of Heros, Etc.
۞ How did you find out about us? Husband (above)
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? What he said
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I am quiet and I do not like drama.

Emartinez111

Post by Emartinez111 » 26 Oct 2014, 16:14

۞ In-Game Username: idk, every time i make a guy it resets for some reason.
۞ Steam Name: DRT_26
۞ Teamspeak Name: Martinez
۞ Age: 26
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Central
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): unknown
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?: Yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?: WOW, Perfect World, arma 3, City life, Diablo series
۞ How did you find out about us?: Bordel
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?: It will help me learn the game and give me the RP that ive been looking for with this game.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!:
Ive run many units in arma 3 and wanted to be a part of a good community with LiF. Im good with making websites, forums, servers, and had work with GameServers.com

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 29 Oct 2014, 02:33

We've done some serious updating to the recruitment thread after one of our first official council meetings, and we'll be working very hard to flesh out the rest of the inner guild structure and mechanics.

This week we accepted 5 new full members into the guild, and we expect to add at least 4 people next week as well!

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 30 Oct 2014, 15:01

Today we completed our Fighting Ring,
where we'll be able to hold battle tournaments and practice sessions for combat!

Dhmoose

Post by Dhmoose » 30 Oct 2014, 17:32

Fellow LiF players,

Hello and thanks in advance for reading.

I joined this guild a few weeks ago so I had a safe area in which I could learn the game and go my particular route, which was farming.

I now have access to a large, well equipped farm with 90+ lvl soil in addition to 90+ lvl seeds of every variety and I don't worry about people stealing my crops/goods and raiding/killing me. Actually, I haven't died once since I've started playing weeks ago.

From the very 1st day, I was treated respectfully. Many people in this guild helped me without asking for anything in return.

If you want a place where you can do what you want to do in a peaceful, mature environment, join us!

Kindest Regards,

Moose
Last edited by Dhmoose on 03 Nov 2014, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

Akiyama10
Alpha Tester

Post by Akiyama10 » 02 Nov 2014, 00:48

Great work on the combat training last night gen'ts was a pleasure to knock your skulls in with a mace! Wo! - Xia

Mtprimo

Post by Mtprimo » 02 Nov 2014, 15:29

۞ In-Game Username: Primo Graciano or first name variants with the same family name (graciano)

۞ Steam Name: Primo (id mtprimo)

۞ Teamspeak Name: Primo

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -3 gmt

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Miner / Fighter

I've played UO for the last 9 years together with NWN/NWN 2

Searching the forum

Looks like a solid community, and a good one.

I'm militar (lieutenant for the brazilian army) so i should have plenty of time to play since i dont do anything ( :D ) Have good knowledge in army tatics, formations and orders (also good peacekeeper)
ImageImage

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 04 Nov 2014, 01:20

Mtprimo wrote:۞ In-Game Username: Primo Graciano or first name variants with the same family name (graciano)

۞ Steam Name: Primo (id mtprimo)

۞ Teamspeak Name: Primo

[snip]

Welcome to the community Primo, I sent you a message and Steam friend invitation and the Teamspeak information. Feel free to jump on anytime :good:

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 05 Nov 2014, 18:23

Exciting News:

Today a meeting is going to be held to discuss the potential of creating a server with some of the most prominent LiF based guilds to play together.

The hope is to create community goals and events that will encourage cooperation and team building, while continuing to strengthen our understanding of the in-game mechanics.

Akiyama10
Alpha Tester

Post by Akiyama10 » 06 Nov 2014, 23:32

HA HA! for i have the upper hand now! Axe Ahoy!

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 07 Nov 2014, 23:35

Akiyama10 wrote:HA HA! for i have the upper hand now! Axe Ahoy!

Bad-ass image Xia Feng! Whatever weapon that is, it's the coolest I've seen in the game so far. We should hold another combat competition and see how well that armor works for real :
EDIT: Another bad-ass image of heavy veteran scale armor:

Stellanatus

Post by Stellanatus » 08 Nov 2014, 02:13

۞ In-Game Username: Cary Stellanatus
۞ Steam Name: Stellanatus
۞ Teamspeak Name: Cary
۞ Age: 22

۞ In-Game Occupation: Farming/Scout/Light Calv Lancer

Yuppers

Have played many MMOs since 2003 when I was a wee lil runescaper

I searched for you and found you!

I want to be apart of a community that works together with maturity and respect. I am growing found. You guys know exactly what you want and how to get there. These kind of factors would make me happy to join and become apart of this community!

۞ Who I am
A contractor, A burger Flipper, A Sams Club Stocker, A college Student, A big Brother, And first of all a harcore to-the-end gamer

Speeva22

Post by Speeva22 » 08 Nov 2014, 04:57

۞ In-Game Username: Dorian Marx
۞ Steam Name: Stinkmeaner22
۞ Teamspeak Name: Stinkmeaner22
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Central
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Architect
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? wow, gw2, eve, swtor, everquest2.
۞ How did you find out about us? forums, and big_smokey
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? want to see what this game is like in a community where what i do actually matters and am not just by myself.
im a manager at a resturant, which is y i play late hours. i play disc golf alot of my spare time along with playing video games.

Return to Guild Recruitment