۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Stellanatus

Re: ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

Post by Stellanatus » 08 Nov 2014, 07:22

If you guys set up a donations button to a website I will pay what the server needs for upkeep up to $50 a month. Also last night I over heard that we do not like trading by gold and rather trade by goods (bartering).

I was pondering over this and I suggest having a teasury and just horde all of the gold. You can do this by simply selling things without buying and by taxing (you could offset the gold collecting by providing housing, People who donnot pay must work for it with specialized jobs).

Bartering would increase while the value of gold also increases (Meaning a deflation causing people not to have it as often). Incase you ever have to spend some (Treaties/in trouble and need stuff from the mmo main city) you will have some to spend. Im on lunch break atm. I'll tell you some more after work and a nap.

I hope this info contributes a bit :friends:

PS: Make an official forum page asap plx!

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 08 Nov 2014, 15:32

Stellanatus wrote:If you guys set up a donations button to a website I will pay what the server needs for upkeep up to $50 a month.

Actually, Prosperity is now affiliated with Blue Fang Solutions Hosting, who provides us with a free YO server platform as well as our teamspeak. As a result, we don't need to pay for anything! :Yahoo!:

We've been considering instituting a guild treasury that would restrict gold to being used for trading between guilds. Research has shown that when you add gold to an internal economy, players stop working together as a team and begin focusing only on gold (this doesn't really surprise me, it's human nature).

And the website will come soon, it's still under development. :good:

Stellanatus

Post by Stellanatus » 08 Nov 2014, 23:02

Terminus_Zaire wrote:
Stellanatus wrote:If you guys set up a donations button to a website I will pay what the server needs for upkeep up to $50 a month.

Actually, Prosperity is now affiliated with Blue Fang Solutions Hosting, who provides us with a free YO server platform as well as our teamspeak. As a result, we don't need to pay for anything! :Yahoo!:

We've been considering instituting a guild treasury that would restrict gold to being used for trading between guilds. Research has shown that when you add gold to an internal economy, players stop working together as a team and begin focusing only on gold (this doesn't really surprise me, it's human nature).

And the website will come soon, it's still under development. :good:

Fantastic! :Bravo:

Dhmoose

Post by Dhmoose » 09 Nov 2014, 16:41

Gents, new guys & people looking for a guild,

Moose here just wanting to give everyone a quick update with the world of moose.

I'm going whitetail deer hunting after class tomorrow and won't be back until Friday. Hopefully I will have a good hunting story to tell you.

Looking forward to gaming with you new guys. Add me on steam my name is "dhmoose".

Last but not least, were still recruiting! Were looking for mature LiF gamers to boost our ranks. If your looking to do your thing and enjoy the game in a mature & safe environment, join us.

If you play any of the latest console games and are in need of a guild, check this out: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/

Kindest regards,

Moose

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 10 Nov 2014, 18:26

Dhmoose wrote:Gents, new guys & people looking for a guild,

Moose here just wanting to give everyone a quick update with the world of moose.

I'm going whitetail deer hunting after class tomorrow and won't be back until Friday. Hopefully I will have a good hunting story to tell you.

Best of luck on your hunting trip man, hopefully we get to see some pictures of the trip and anything you get!

Tonight we'll be having our Weekly Council Meeting to accept some of the recruits into the guild as members, as well as some updates on the development of our Guild Charter and some other internal tools to help organize our construction and development.

Isin

Post by Isin » 11 Nov 2014, 06:50

۞ In-Game Username: Isin Dule
۞ Steam Name: Isindule
۞ Teamspeak Name: Isin Dule
۞ Age: 30
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): EST
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Blacksmith
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? pretty much every mmo
۞ How did you find out about us? forum post
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? looks very organized
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!

30 yr old from Canada, married with 1 kid.. what can I say, Im boring.

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 11 Nov 2014, 09:20

Isin wrote:30 yr old from Canada, married with 1 kid.. what can I say, Im boring.

Nothing boring about having a kid Mate. :twisted: :bad: :lol: Lol.

Welcome aboard!

Suzushiimizu

Post by Suzushiimizu » 12 Nov 2014, 01:01

In lif you can even chill out.. Doesnt that water want to make you dive? ^^

Suzushiimizu

Post by Suzushiimizu » 12 Nov 2014, 01:20

Join prosperity for your prosperity!

Ratking

Post by Ratking » 13 Nov 2014, 02:57

۞ In-Game Username:Ratking
۞ Steam Name:3ratkings
۞ Teamspeak Name:ratking
۞ Age:29
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):MT-7
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):farm lumber
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?Wow, Eve
۞ How did you find out about us? Forums
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? to learn and help test the game
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself- king of all rats

FuffutheSchuh

Post by FuffutheSchuh » 13 Nov 2014, 19:09

۞ In-Game Username: Fuffius ben Wuffius
۞ Steam Name: EmilyErdbeere
۞ Teamspeak Name: EmilyErdbeere
۞ Age: 23
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT +1
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): I want to be a healer someday, I think.
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?Wow, Eve, GW1. I have always been the healer.
۞ How did you find out about us? by accident actually
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I stumbled across you and started reading. And your goals seem great. Furthermore i really hate building my own shack in the middle of nowhere with no one visiting. The community feature seems to be important and i like that.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself: Student of Mathematics in Germany. Married. More then i'd like, other stuff has to come before gaming. But i make it work, because it's my one hobby left.

Sashenke

Post by Sashenke » 13 Nov 2014, 21:24

Prosperity future burger party! :3

Weeder76

Post by Weeder76 » 15 Nov 2014, 06:39

۞ In-Game Username: Ulric Blackwater
۞ Steam Name: 76weeder76
۞ Teamspeak Name: Weeder76
۞ Age: 22
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Eastern, USA
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Imma NOOB !
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Well DUHH [ Yes Sir ]
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Do you really Wanna Know. ill be here a While !
۞ How did you find out about us? The Devil Himself ! [ JK Fourms ]
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? To Build, Help out, Have Fun Commet to a Community and help It Grow.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Im a High Tech Red Neck ! Love Gaming and Killin things like animals in real life. I Was in The US Army Untill the Fatefull Day i had my Knee Blown out [ Dont wish to talk about that FYI So Dont ask Plz ] I have around 4 Hours a day Work Days, weekend i Piratically live on My PC, Or Hunt, Sundays ill be on like 18Hrs so Yea. Chatty Fun All Around Red Neck So Yea Thats Me !

Vaku

Post by Vaku » 18 Nov 2014, 04:09

I have been with these folks for a month now. I am incredibly pleased with their organization (especially their organization) and the personalities that I have met.

I have the freedom to do what I like and they are all great supporters to my goals. They have very patient teachers, and all around dedicated and diverse members.

Greatest part, this group's leadership has some very exciting objectives in store for us. :) They make me very happy and excited to play this game.

Akiyama10
Alpha Tester

Post by Akiyama10 » 26 Nov 2014, 21:44

OH YEAH! Horses are here! Any one else want a horse?

Omega86

Post by Omega86 » 27 Nov 2014, 19:24

۞ In-Game Username: Endulin Morder

۞ Steam Name: newomegahess

۞ Teamspeak Name: Endulin

۞ Age: 28

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -8

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Unsure at this time. Probably something to do with smithing.

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yes

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Gods... way too many lol. WoW, Tabula Rasa, Rift, Tera, Wurm Online, Mortal Online, and many many more.

۞ How did you find out about us? LiF Forums

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I always find myself attracted to guilds that are well organized. I feel as though you know what you want, and how to achieve it, and I believe that I will be able to assist with my skills from previous sandbox games, and the ability to learn quickly.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I've been playing games since I was little. Started with DOS and moved up through the years. My first MMO experience was WoW, and moved on from there to many others. I have Alpha and Beta tested many MMOs, and have experience dealing with bugs, and reports. I bring with me a dedication to the games that I play, and the people I play with. I do have school and work to take care of, but am usually on the computer when not otherwise occupied.

Rikkarth

Post by Rikkarth » 29 Nov 2014, 01:56

۞ In-Game Username: Rikkarth
۞ Teamspeak Name: Rikkarth
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rikkarth
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT - London, Lisbon
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Fresh Player
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yes!
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I played WoW for several years as a Roleplayer on Argent Dawn (RP server), I also played several other MMO's since I was just a young boy, lately (some years) I haven't played any MMO's at all;
۞ How did you find out about us? Went to google and wrote "Life is Feudal looking for clan guild unit realistic"
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? It meets my interests, I read every detail on this thread where I reviewed myself on them, this guild seems technically very organized, Prosperity sounds very mature, seeming to have a very strong leadership team. I'm also very pleased with the hierarchy system you provide.
۞ Open Ended: I don't feel comfortable on talking about my personal life (if is that what you suggest on the application example) on a public forum like this, but I'll be more than glad and open for a personal interview whenever you want. As an eventual member of this group, I would be:

• Extremely interested, active and dedicated, I always try to add ideas and/or help in every way I can once I get settled;
  • Very active on forums;
  • I have some experience with Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and other video editors;
  • Able to stream or record;

۞ Expectations: I added this matter because I want to provide you a feedback of some things that I expect from the group, since most of the times I end up losing interest for this reasons:

• I expect an healthy and gradual progression withing the guild's ranks, I can assure that I will work hard for that;
  • I expect a dedicated leader or leadership;
  • I expect a healthy and active group and not a laid back/casual one where no one gives a ...
  • I expect the rules you provided to be enforced and not just a mere showoff on a public thread;
  • I expect a good game and group experience and not a single-player one;

۞Last Toughs: I'm looking forward to have an interview if you look interested in my person, I hope I meet your interests and serve this Guild and its leader well. I also want to tell you that I'm applying for other groups. In any case if I'm not selected to join you, I'll leave you,

with my Best Regards,

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 02 Dec 2014, 20:48

Coming back in da guild !

Things are going to start moving real fast real quick, and we need as much people as possible in order to start something truly great ! :)

Sycross

Post by Sycross » 04 Dec 2014, 18:53

۞ In-Game Username: Sycross
۞ Teamspeak Name: Sycross
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 02213/home
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): 00:00 London, Lisbon
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? wow
۞ How did you find out about us? friend
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? looks like a good community as i heard from my friend. and im looking forward fot that experience
۞ Open Ended – Im not very hardcore when it comes to this kind of games but i allways try to look for a good and stable community, im just starting my experience in this game but i would prefer if it were with good community and mature one. This game got my attention for its gamplay and mature community and im looking forward to experience what the guild and game have to offer, even though it is on its early stages.

SirDruben

Post by SirDruben » 05 Dec 2014, 17:11

Vaku wrote:I have been with these folks for a month now. I am incredibly pleased with their organization (especially their organization) and the personalities that I have met.

I have the freedom to do what I like and they are all great supporters to my goals. They have very patient teachers, and all around dedicated and diverse members.

Greatest part, this group's leadership has some very exciting objectives in store for us. :) They make me very happy and excited to play this game.

It's superb to hear feedback like this. This is definitely what kind of image that we try to honestly project. It's nice to see people experiencing what we are trying to do.

Rulic

Post by Rulic » 09 Dec 2014, 03:26

In-Game Username: Rulic (no surname picked yet)
Teamspeak Name: Rulic
Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rulic48
Timezone (+/- GMT): EST (-0500 GMT)
In-Game Occupation (if known): Not yet determined. I would like to be a dedicated Architect
Have you read our Guild Rules? I have.
What is your previous MMO experience?
I've played MMO's since 1998 starting off with the currently titled, and shockingly still around, "The Realm Online". Being my first taste in MMO's, even before they were called MMO's, The Realm exposed me to the strongest aspect of multiplayer gaming which is community. Shortly after my time after The Realm, I played Ultima Online on and off for a couple years. Real life kept MMO's out of reach for a while until 2003-ish when Star Wars Galaxies first released. I played SWG religiously and made many friends, of whom I still have today. One testament to Galaxies was the immensely involved crafting system.
Once World of Warcraft was release, I held onto SWG for as long as I could until ALL of my friends from a galaxy far away departed to Azeroth. I finally caved after about 4 months into release of WoW, where my longest adventure awaited. I played WoW probably 8+ hours a day, every day, from 2004 to 2008. I've raided with all sorts up until the end of The Burning Crusade. In my personal opinion, WoW started its downfall when Blizzard began dumbing down the content. No more need for support roles so no more need for my play style.
Since WoW, I've only dabbled in a handful of MMO's including Eve Online and Star War The Old Republic. Being a father of 2 (soon to be 3) has taken its toll on my play time.
How did you find out about us?
Through the LiF forums, looking for a recruiting guild that has some level of structure.
Why do you wish to join Prosperity?
I mainly wish to be part of what MMO's use to mean to me. A sense of community working together for more than just ganking other players senselessly as I've witnessed countless times in my day. I want to build a city with others. I want to be part of a player based government that can organize together to perform awesome feats on a map and in a battlefield.
Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!
I've been gaming since I was a little one on the Atari 2600 back in 1984. So basically 3 decades of being a gamer has taught me a thing or two. The most important thing I've learned throughout is that you NEVER stop learning and some of the best teachers are the younger ones.
Husband and, as mentioned above, father of 2(3). I work as an ad hoc data analyst/business process developer/project mgmt/SharePoint admin/ slash slash slash (I'm a jack-of-all-trades) for a company that provides equipment and field service to several semiconductor manufacturers. My site services an IBM fab in the Northeast.
My previous career was in electromechanical troubleshooting but since I've taken on my new role, I've found love in data and all of the stories mundane numbers can tell.
I cannot guarantee an enormous amount of playtime. I can probably play 2-3 hours on a night my wife allows me to, ha! I hope to find a great group of people who intend to just play the game for the teamwork involved.
By the way, I almost forgot to mention an important detail you're probably more interested in than all of my blathering. I'm quite new to the game. I bought LiF about a week ago. I've dabbled on a private server with the skill modifier max out to give me an idea of general workflows and resource needs.
I'm an open book. I'd prefer to be a builder of some sort, but if you need a farmer, I will definitely go that route.
I'm a bit quiet in TS. I typically play after everyone is in bed and once I get start I tend to talk loud.

Rikkarth

Post by Rikkarth » 15 Dec 2014, 01:07

Welcome to the Guild Rulic! ;D

Zaksle75

Post by Zaksle75 » 15 Dec 2014, 08:12

۞ In-Game Username: Kendal Bowman
۞ Teamspeak Name: Zaksle75
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: Zaksle75
۞ Age: 18
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Arizona
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Military
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?: Yes. I read them to the guild leader.
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?: I read them to Woolgiant. Star Wars Galaxies. War band regiments, Planetside 2, too many to count.
۞ How did you find out about us?: I been with Someguy Gaming for 3 years.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?: Loyal member to my virtual family.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!: Well this part sucks. Get to know me.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 17 Dec 2014, 17:28

Fantastic to see we can finally organize our bags, and landclaims coming out will help to reduce the griefing problems that a lot of people have been dealing with.

Luckily I finished all of my final exams, so I'm going to have a lot more time to spend with the community and work on the website, play on the server etc :beer:

Kevlen13
True Believer

Post by Kevlen13 » 21 Dec 2014, 19:41

۞ In-Game Username: Several on multiple servers - TBD for Prosperity ( Probably Manta)
۞ Teamspeak Name: Manta
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: Manta13
۞ Age: 35
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): EST
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): TBD
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Affirmative
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? EQ/ ESO
۞ How did you find out about us? Browsing the Forums
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I am new to this game, but am very impressed with the level of detail and community needed to carve out a successful in game life. I have been bouncing around some servers so far playing with stats, crafting, etc to learn the mechanics and some general gameplay strategies. I still consider myself a beginner but am looking to become part of a larger group and contribute where needed. After reading the description and charter, Prosperity seems like a great fit.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!
Where to begin, I am a father of two, full time engineer and avid gamer ( whenever I am able to play , which seems a little less these days :) I have been playing games since Zork on my Commodore 64..... I have dabbled in other MMOs, and have been enjoying ESO of late but I found this game and seem to be hooked.
Overall I am easy to get along with, casual, and despise drama ( I think we all get enough of that in our daily lives, I don't need it when i'm gaming )
Anyway, I look forward to possibly joining up and helping the guild accomplish its long term goals! I am flexible when it comes to profession and will need to speak in more depth if accepted.

Kev
" Assumption is the mother of all f-ups...."

Chew_Magna

Post by Chew_Magna » 22 Dec 2014, 22:50

۞ In-Game Username: Chew Magna

۞ Teamspeak Name: Chew Magna

۞ Steam ID Name/Link: Chew Magna (sometimes Slapnutts McGee, I change it on occasion)

۞ Age: 33

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Central

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Blacksmith/armorer/weapon smith/Construction/Masonry/Architect

۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?: Yep

۞ What is your previous MMO experience?: A lot. Years on WoW, years on Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, years on Allods Online, and many, many more. I've been playing LiF a little over a week now on a private server with friends. Due to our small player base I chose to go with most of the building and tool making duties (I always thought I would have been a blacksmith in I was born in that period). I was responsible for the prospecting to armor smithing, forestry to bowcrafting, and terraforming to architecture and was a Grandmaster in most of these (I was also the only Cardinal on the server). Most of the structures on our server were built solely by me, with little to no help from others (with our small group everyone was pretty busy with their own duties). This included most of the housing, warehouses, workshops, coops, barns, stables, craft specific items and stone walls. Our host has decided to not renew his server, so a few of us are looking for new homes.

۞ How did you find out about us?: This here forum

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?: It seems like the kind of community I was hoping would be in the game. Since I heard about LiF I've had an image in my head about how it should be played, and this seems like the right group for it.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!: Oh, too much to tell here. I'm a 9-11 veteran, an Aspie, a fan of fantasy and medieval stories. Lately I've been enjoying The Tudors (if you don't know it, it's a tv show based on Henry VIII in the 1500's). I've been an avid gamer for the past 13 or so years, with RPG's being my favorite genera. I got my start in Baulder's Gate, played most of the D&D titles for PC, TES series and so on. I'm really interested in the RP aspect of the game but I've never actually done such a thing. Due to being an Aspie (Asperger's Syndrome, autism spectrum disorder) I can be a bit bullheaded at times, and tend to do things my way. This doesn't mean I won't contribute to the group, only that when it comes to my personal space I like having it how I want it. Because of this I prefer to have my own "settlement" slightly away from the main group where I can plan and design things to my liking. I enjoy teaching others, so taking an apprentice in my chosen path isn't a problem at all. I've vehemently anti griefing in all games and flat out will not tolerate it, nor people who can't get along with others in a cooperative manner. Following the rules is extremely high on my priority list and I also cannot tolerate others who refuse to do so. I'm not too much into the PvP side of the game, in my eyes that's only a tiny fraction of what the game has to offer, but I have no qualms in defending what is mine.

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 29 Dec 2014, 22:51

Come one, come all!

۞ Prosperity ۞ is currently recruiting mature minded gamers. :Yahoo!:

PekoBG
True Believer

Post by PekoBG » 02 Jan 2015, 05:29

۞ In-Game Username:PekoBG
۞ Teamspeak Name:PekoBG
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: ...
۞ Age:32
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):EET (GMT +2)
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):Farmer, Cook
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Ive played some WoW back in the day ( for one year )
۞ How did you find out about us? A friend told me.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I got tired of playing alone , so i decided its time to join a group.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I'm from Bulgaria , i've been a gamer for almost 20 years now.Life is Feudal is like the dream game ive always been waiting for. I'm also a great fan of Mount&Blade so yeah i also like the crafting aspect in games a lot.

Rulic

Post by Rulic » 06 Jan 2015, 11:42

:Yahoo!:
After a couple of weeks with these guys, I've had a real blast learning the ropes. I decided to take the farming route and now I'm 100/90/100/100/100 in the skill tree and we play on a MMO sim server!
To boot, we just made our first batch of quality 100 Cottage Pies so anyone who wants to start fresh can get a character up pretty quickly. In case you didn't know, Cottage Pies are one of the 5-ingredient recipes, meaning that if you stay well fed with these you'll get the max skill modifier possible. We had a guy who decided to go up the smithing skilltree and breezed right through it. :ROFL:
Anyways, we're still looking for folks to jump on if you're interested in playing with people who have a grasp on the economic side of things. Of course, all of this effort in the economics equate to better military equipment too.
I'll see you on soon!
:beer:

Durell4u

Post by Durell4u » 07 Jan 2015, 05:10

۞ In-Game Username: Bane
۞ Teamspeak Name: Josh
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: joshdholmes 76561198041571876
۞ Age: 29
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT - 7
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Unkown would like to try them all out before launch
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? WoW all expansions, Star Wars Galaxies (Great Game), Everquest, SWTOR, EVE online, Final Fantasy Reborn and many more.
۞ How did you find out about us? Google search for Life of Feudal guilds.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I got this game five days ago and have been addicted to it since. 80 hours logged. Now this is extreme and I will not play this much again until launch. I have a lot to learn about this game but one thing I have learned is that a large structured group is going to excel in this game. The professionalism of this guild recruitment thread display that this guild will be well structures and will likely be very successful. I would like to be a part of that success.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I consider myself a semi-hardcore player. I am very active in game and on Teamspeak and am a community focused player. I have played many MMOs in my life time and am a strong believer that a game is only as fun as the people you play with. I have always had success in guilds as I consider myself a easygoing/drama free person. I am not easy to offend and am respectful to other players. I am here just to have fun and enjoy the game.

Return to Guild Recruitment