۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Rulic

Re: ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞

Post by Rulic » 07 Jan 2015, 12:14

Durell4u wrote: Star Wars Galaxies (Great Game)

You and I will probably have to have a talk about this.

And I agree, it was a great game.

Sanphir

Post by Sanphir » 08 Jan 2015, 00:16

۞ In-Game Username: Sanphir Candlebrim
۞ Teamspeak Name: Sanphir
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: sirdrakonus
۞ Age: 40
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): Alaska Time Zone GMT -9
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Carpenter/Bowcraft but might try Blacksmith as well, haven't had a chance to do that yet.
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Final Fantasy 14, Star Wars
۞ How did you find out about us? Friend who I play LIF with
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Sounds like a good mature group that is organized and fun. My LIF friends are joining too. I got this game about a week ago and I have just fallen in love with it and I'm just looking for a good group to "run" with.
۞ Open Ended – Live in Alaska and love it, even the cold. That must be my Nordic background. I just enjoy chillin with friends and playing games. I love to eat to much and love games, movies and an occasional good alternative time book.

BudMikey

Post by BudMikey » 08 Jan 2015, 01:01

۞ In-Game Username:
Dyre
۞ Teamspeak Name:
BudMikey
۞ Steam ID Name/Link:
BudMikey/76561198007835708
۞ Age:29
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
PST (GMT -8)
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):
Bow Maker / Archer
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules?
Yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?
Not much. I usually don't like them.
۞ How did you find out about us?
Joined up along with some buds.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity?
Seems like the right way to play the game, with a solid tribe.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself!
My name is Mike, I live on the Westcoast US where I'm going to school full time. I like the game and plan to be around for awhile.

EmyLightsaber
Alpha Tester

Post by EmyLightsaber » 09 Jan 2015, 16:05

۞ In-Game Username: Cerlon Lockett
۞ Teamspeak Name: EmyLightsaber
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/492
۞ Age: 30
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT -6
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Everything short of Ultima Online, starting from Asheron's Call 1 to World of Warcraft.
۞ How did you find out about us? Browsing the Life is Feudal Website Guild Recruitment section.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I wanted to rejoin with the folks I started playing Life is Feudal with, the Oasis Group, and hopefully make some new ones!
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Well, I started playing Life is Feudal February of 2014 as part of the Alpha Testing group, and have pretty much been lurking the forums waiting for something interesting to pop up. I know Terminus from the Oasis group, as he and I had (to my knowledge) had plenty of fun testing new things at The Oasis.

Meridion

Post by Meridion » 09 Jan 2015, 21:45

۞ In-Game Username: Meridion
۞ Teamspeak Name: Meridion
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: Czenda85
۞ Age: 29(30 soon)
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): +1
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Alchemist :Yahoo!:
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? :angel:
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? UO, WoW, SWtOR, Shaia and more and more other RPG projects.
۞ How did you find out about us? Vince ... its his fault ! :evil:
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Its hard question, why is sun on the sky ? :) Ok, i dont know this guild, but i know one member of this guild .... so, if are all "mad" like he, i must be in (and yes throat singing on TS mean, that here is everything "OK" :) )
I am not sure, that you want know more about me ... but two kids (daughter 0,5y, son 2,5y), one wife, great job in logistic = very limited time for gameplay, so i want this time spend with good ppl. I hope, that i can find here. If you want know more about me ... so, ask me 8-)
And yes ... i am from Czech Rep. so. i like beer :beer:

Zhatva

Post by Zhatva » 09 Jan 2015, 22:54

۞ In-Game Username: Zhatva
۞ Teamspeak Name: Zhatva
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138534993/
۞ Age:22
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): central USA
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): not yet known
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? yes
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? 8 years of wow swg till it shut down mo for a few months to intense
۞ How did you find out about us? the LIF forum
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? you guys seem to have a good thing going here and a good structure to grow on
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! i am a very dedicated gamer i have a lot of time on my hands to offer the guild and players due to being disabled irl looking forward to meeting every one also i am a very quiet person i don't talk much or like to interrupt people when talking.

Olympianmind

Post by Olympianmind » 10 Jan 2015, 09:10

۞ In-Game Username: Nathaniel
۞ Teamspeak Name: Manganade
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: Manganade / http://steamcommunity.com/id/manganade
۞ Age: 18
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): GMT -9
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Weaponsmith / Craftsman
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? I have played many MMO's such as WoW, LOTRO, and Dead Frontier, although none are related I did do some Roleplaying in LOTRO.
۞ How did you find out about us? Through a friend's recommendation.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I would like to join because i feel that a well structured and developed community is one I would like to get invovled in, also knowing that there is much to grow and people to work with makes it an attractive offer.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I am a resident of Alaska and have played Life is Feudal since its release. I have put many hours into the game and find it quite fun despite its gloomy tones. I spend much time each week gaming and am a geek in many ways.

Darius
Beta Tester

Post by Darius » 12 Jan 2015, 13:26

I have been with Prosperity for about 3 months now and I am still quite enjoying my time here. Lots of experienced players that know all about the economic and military aspect of game. Also a great mix of mature minded people from all over the world willing to help out.

It's really great seeing so much interest for the guild and that all of you started playing with us:) Welcome!
We're still open to either new players, experienced players and even entire groups coming over, so feel free to leave a message!

Bigsteve

Post by Bigsteve » 16 Jan 2015, 05:58

۞ In-Game Username: bigsteve
۞ Teamspeak Name: bigsteve
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: big_steve69
۞ Age: 42
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -8
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): will to try any assigned to me
2 years Planetside
7 years EVE:Online
1 Years Perpetuum
2 Years Pirate of the Burning Sea
2 Years Wurm
Guild Wars 2
SWtOR
۞ How did you find out about us? from the LiF:YO Forums.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? i liked the look of your recruitment thread, very thought out and informative. you are no amatures
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Born in UK, Uni Grad, got married to an american and moved to Anaheim CA.

Alasdair
Alpha Tester

Post by Alasdair » 19 Jan 2015, 12:35

:beer:

۞ In-Game Username:
Alasdair

۞ Teamspeak Name:
Alasdair

۞ Steam ID Name/Link:
b.alexander.farlin

۞ Age:

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
UTC-6

Alpha/Beta Farming Experience
Subject to expirmentation

Da

Secondlife since 2006

I met Woolgiant through political turns of events with small groups I've ran with in game.

Woolgiants a nice guy.. and I'm tired of server hoping and restarting. I'd like to accomplish something, enjoy it for a while and see some larger scale higher tier equipment combat.

Cultural biases; Norse and Saxon nations.
Long term goals, to see the birth and cultivation of Collaborative and Waring groups that foster a balance of barbarism and civilization. "Realistic Non-Super-Power Kingdoms" in gist.

:beer:
<a class="embedly-card" data-card-controls="0" href="https://imgur.com/a/t7zkp">Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet</a>
<script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Irongron

Post by Irongron » 20 Jan 2015, 22:51

Disregard, not going to play game.
Last edited by Irongron on 21 Jan 2015, 02:41, edited 2 times in total.

Dakkon

Post by Dakkon » 20 Jan 2015, 23:45

۞ In-Game Username: Dakkon

۞ Teamspeak Name: Dakkon

۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979243224/

۞ Age: 38

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -5(est)

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Blacksmith or Farmer, undecided

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? 10 years, Eq2(guild/raid leader), Lotro, Warhammer Online, Eve(solo), Rift(guild/raid leader).

۞ How did you find out about us? Guild recruitment forum

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I'm an older player so important to find an older more mature group to play with that has solid leadership, you guys seem like a good fir for me.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Disabled, don't work, so im online A LOT. Prefer crafting/building over pvp, because of the hours i play i will have a big impact on whatever crafting area i choose. I'm really bad at melee pvp, best way for me to help out in pvp will be as an Archer. But most of my time will be spent crafting.

TEMUJIN

Post by TEMUJIN » 23 Jan 2015, 15:47

۞ In-Game Username:
Temujin Khan
۞ Teamspeak Name:
Temujin
۞ Steam ID Name/Link:
Blind Icon
۞ Age:
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
PST
Would like to be a blacksmith/miner
Yes i have read the rules
Ultima Online(Done), World of Warcraft(Done), EVE Online(currently still playing)
Life is Feudal recruitment thread
Join a Community for the purpose of Maximizing my experience with life is feudal.
I am a Military Veteran, I am an estimator/project engineer for a civil development company. Mature temperment/Team Player. I will not have a ton of time to dedicate to Life is Feudal as I am married with childeren but the time I am able to dedicate i would like to maximize in a mature goal oriented environment with little drama

Eolthecrow

Post by Eolthecrow » 24 Jan 2015, 21:19

you guys still playing somewhere ? :)

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 25 Jan 2015, 08:41

:D Yes, we're still actively recruiting mature minded LIFers for our Guild. :twisted:

:Bravo: All prospective members in previous posts have been contacted. :Bravo:

Catsparkle

Post by Catsparkle » 26 Jan 2015, 21:54

۞ In-Game Username: Felina Covenant

۞ Teamspeak Name: Felina Covenant

۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012875018/

۞ Age: late 40s ;)

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): UTC -5:00

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Not sure yet - farming, cooking, crafting tend to be my favorites

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? All of them. Ok, not really - but lots and lots! My favorite has probably been UO since pre-Trammel days (part of the reason I chose to try LiF)! WoW, Rift, Aion, Star Wars TOR, FFXIV, Guild Wars, EQ1 & 2 - I could go on lol! I still go back to some of them from time to time.

۞ How did you find out about us? LiF forums

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I've read this thread and appreciate the amount of thought and effort you have put into creating this guild. It seems to be a group of mature, like-minded people. I would also like to find a server that I can stay with, rather than hopping around until the MMO comes out.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Old lady gamer from way back. Love the crafting/housing/farming element of MMOs. I think my favorite game mechanic ever was the flower gardening in UO. I don't have great twitch reflexes anymore, so I'm probably not the best for a combat role. I'm mature and not into drama. I get immersed in developing a character - starting with nothing and building the skills, homes, possessions, etc. Looking for a like minded group of grown ups to hang out with. :) :friends:

Grobie

Post by Grobie » 27 Jan 2015, 13:47

۞ In-Game Username: Grobie

۞ Teamspeak Name: Grobie

۞ Steam ID Name/Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085451417

۞ Age: 55

۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -5 (est)

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): smelter or lumberjack

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Not much, I play games to relax, and find many MMO'S are not my cup of tea, I love multiplayer games like 7 days to die, Arma 3, a lot of simulator type games.

۞ How did you find out about us? Searching through server lists looking for exactly this type of game play.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? I was really impressed at the time and care taken to set this recruiting page up, but mainly the idea of a job based gameplay, where your skillcap is set to make it so.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Oh geez!! Well I am married and we live in Michigan, I own a small trucking company with 2 employees. I don't speak much on teamspeak but once I get comfortable I start to open up. I love simulator type games, they seem to be more my pace, not really into kill everything that moves type games ( except 7 days to die lol )

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 27 Jan 2015, 14:49

Hello Felina and Grobie,

It great to see your interest in the guild. We take great pride in our organisation and mature attitude.

We have sent you both Steam Friend requests so we can begin getting you set up and inducting you.

Being a truly international guild we will usually have a number of people in game at any time.

Cheers,
Big_Smokey
Council Member

Frang
True Believer

Post by Frang » 27 Jan 2015, 22:10

۞ In-Game Username: Frang/unsure

۞ Teamspeak Name: frang

۞ Steam ID Name Frang http://steamcommunity.com/id/ frangbang

۞ Age: 29

۞ Timezone est

۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Not sure yet still learning

۞ What is your previous MMO experience? WAR, DAOC, WoW, Rift, Aion, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, EQ1 & 2, AOC, Elderscolls, Dark fall ( first release) and many others.

۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? based off what i have read i like what i have seen in regards to who you all are. I feel i would be a good fit.

۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself: I am 29 and have been playing mmos for as long as i can recall. I have always been drawn to the pvp side of games but like to enjoy everything a game has to offer. I am an OTR Truck driver so my play time is limited I also have a soon to be wife and our two furry children sp time can be tight. ( lab and retriever )

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 28 Jan 2015, 20:54

Hello Frang,

A Steam friend request sent. Looking forward to getting you setup in guild and started on our server.

Cheers

Jamin220

Post by Jamin220 » 31 Jan 2015, 19:00

۞ In-Game Username: jamin220/Noob so could change
۞ Teamspeak Name: jamin220
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: jamin220
۞ Age: 30
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): -5 GMT (EST)
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): Noob/open
۞ Have you read our Guild Rules? Yup
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? Big fan of stuff like Star Trek and SWTOR
۞ How did you find out about us? Digging through the LiF forums while downloading the game.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Because you guys are obviously serious and from the little time I've spent on the game so far, it looks like I'll be too!
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! Dad, homebrewer and activist basically sums it up. I like to play in the evenings and sometimes during the day. I'm willing to put in solid time to have fun and contribute to the group. I like snarky, sometimes offcolor jokes and enjoy good company.

Riboy98
Alpha Tester

Post by Riboy98 » 06 Feb 2015, 15:19

۞ In-Game Username: riboy98
۞ Teamspeak Name: riboy98
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: riboy98
http://steamcommunity.com/id/riboy98/
۞ Age:16
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): +1
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known): probably hunter
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? only LiF
۞ How did you find out about us? Guild recruitment on forum.
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? Becaus i looking for some good guild and i think you are the best.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! I would like to be a guild archer and of course some other thinks to like hunter. But i can be online only during weekends becaus during the week i am not at home.

Greatjon

Post by Greatjon » 13 Feb 2015, 17:15

Hows Prosperity doing Vince

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 14 Feb 2015, 01:31

Prosperity is doing well and continues to be open to recruits with a mature mind and a sense of community and fun.

Kanithar

Post by Kanithar » 14 Feb 2015, 08:16

۞ In-Game Username: Kanithar Reed
۞ Teamspeak Name: Kanithar
۞ Steam ID Name/Link: reaver / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047372474/
۞ Age:29
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT): +10
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):Hunter + Bowcraft (Maybe)
۞ What is your previous MMO experience? SW:ToR, WoW , ESO ,Rift,Lotr and lots of others
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? In every game i look for a nice close knit group . From what i have seen so far this looks like it could be a good one.
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! From Australia love to play games . Like to be as helpful as i can . Also a touch held back until i get to know ppl (don't talk much)

Andy_847
Alpha Tester

Post by Andy_847 » 01 Mar 2015, 19:53

Greeting to all in Prosperity. I've been inactive of late, slowly getting up to speed with the current situation(s).

Andy of House Reyne.
HOUSE REYNE OF CASTAMERE

Strength and Valor!

Ola

Post by Ola » 25 Mar 2015, 11:58

۞ In-Game Username:
Night Owl (for now, might change it, didn't put much thought in to my name yet)
۞ Teamspeak Name:
Ola
۞ Steam ID Name/Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031017473
۞ Age:
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):
Alchemy [Professor, Trader]
Yes, suits my gaming personality
WOW, EVE, AION, Minecraft (Always a trader, crafter, caster, explorer, pve, soloist)
LIF Forum signature appealed to my personality
LIF Forum signature appealed to my personality, followed by professionalism of guild identity and rules
Real name Ola, 31 F, like to craft, enjoy progression rather than end game, looking to dive in to LIF 40k alchemy mysteries.
Unemployed, living in Canada

Darius
Beta Tester

Post by Darius » 05 Apr 2015, 19:47

As you guys know Prosperity's goal has always been to Prosper on the MMO. These many months on the YO have given us much experience and many friends.

In the past months we've got to know The Paragon Order and House Reyne pretty well. So much that we decided to team up with them for the YO and future MMO. Together with their leaders, Poncetta and Rabbit we formed the Kingdom of Gondor.

Besides that we're planning on getting together on the same game server soon to practice some guild versus guild stuff like town sieges.

Dhmoose

Post by Dhmoose » 20 Apr 2015, 19:23

Returning member of Prosperity requesting return to active duty.

dhmoose

Minzy

Post by Minzy » 23 Apr 2015, 16:27

۞ In-Game Username: Pinkbattleship
۞ Teamspeak Name:pinkbattleship
۞ Steam ID Name/Link:pinkbattleship
۞ Age:28
۞ Timezone (+/- GMT):0
۞ In-Game Occupation (if known):not sure yet still learning
۞ What is your previous MMO experience?12 years of experience
۞ How did you find out about us? lif forums
۞ Why do you wish to join Prosperity? u sound like ur shyt is together and its better to play this game with ppl
۞ Open Ended – Tell us about yourself! ur get to know me soon enough

Return to Guild Recruitment