We are really excited to let you all know that today, on December 14th, the first Closed Beta Test of Life Is Feudal has started! Everyone who is eligible to participate in the beta tests can visit the closed forums section (alpha-beta-testing-forums/) and use the link listed there to download the launcher. This is the same link you should have received in our newsletter.
Patch notes (ver. 0.6.19.0 (MMO)):
New features and tweaks:
- Skill Progression is set to x2. Your skills and stats will progress two times faster than is originally intended for testing purposes.
- Implemented Guilds and Politics systems. You need at least 10 members to join your guild and build a monument in order to be able to participate in global politics. Once you have a monument set, you can change your guilds’ standings and adjust them versus other guilds. If you set to Ally standing for another guild and they accept it, it will make your guilds a Kingdom, and the guild that accepted the Ally request will become your Vassal State, losing the ability for that guild to set its own political standings. The Guild leader can setup access rules for different entites. We expect to implement individual per object access rules later this month.
- Guild leaders can access the guild management web page via their Authority skill ability (check your skillbook) while in game or on our site lifeisfeudal.com
- Implemented minigames feature. More info about how these are supposed to work is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHnIHFzS6E . We will provide you with links on mobile apps for minigames later this week or next, but they should work while in game or on our site. Very unstable ATM!
- Alignment penalty for a kill is doubled (-20 alignment per murder) But we remind you, that during official wars between guilds their members do not lose alignment for killing each other.
- Added Primitive torch both as starting item and as basic recipe. You don’t need the Demolition skill to use it, but it is not effective as a siege weapon as a result. You can still use it to scare off wild animals that are hit by it.
- Added Korean and Czech languages localization
- The Team