The new Guy

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Zodiac
Zealous Believer

The new Guy

Post by Zodiac » 14 Feb 2017, 12:51

Hey guys. I just bougth the game and i would ask for some help ingame, and also for some people who want to play with me or got some place for a lonely guy ;D.
I come from germany :Yahoo!:
But for real i am a real beginner :P

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: The new Guy

Post by Kildrith » 14 Feb 2017, 15:33

Hey welcome, I have to run so sorry for this being brief, are you currently located in Germany? Because you would be welcome to join my group but we are primarily North American, and plan to play NA in the MMO.

Zodiac
Zealous Believer

Post by Zodiac » 14 Feb 2017, 16:19

Well, it really depends on the Ping then i guess. I'm good enough in english so it would be okay but i know from other games the Ping decay from europe to america can be huge^^ :oops:

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 14 Feb 2017, 16:30

Hello there, I'm from Aberon and we're always happy to take in new members. This is a clip from our guild recruitment post.

"The Kingdom of Aberon is a Highly active group currently playing on LIF:YO with the intention of becoming a major player in the MMO. We have a large number of members currently and are very active. If you are interested Add: Bolton of Aberon or Regnar of Aberon on steam and I will give you our discord information. Feel free to leave a message on the forum as well.

Our website: http://aberon.org/

If you are looking for a friendly group to skill with or PVP we are looking for all types.

We are American and EU time zone friendly."

If you're interested or just want to learn more about us contact Bolton or Regnar, listed above, or even myself, Blackjack Barret, We'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Post by Kildrith » 14 Feb 2017, 16:48

well we would be welcome to have you, however it might be better for you to find a group that is going to play on the EU server (for ping and time zone purposes), however feel free to message me on discord with any questions you might have.

Upsidedown Question Mark #4283

:beer: :beer:

phoenix_ravensky

Post by phoenix_ravensky » 16 Feb 2017, 11:42

Hi!

We have a new server and welcome new players. Our server is in France, so ping should not be a problem for you. Feel free to check us out:

realm-of-the-bear-and-maiden-rp-pvpve-gms-events-t22388/

One of our players just let me know he is looking for more guildmates - Ask for Ahto.
Last edited by phoenix_ravensky on 16 Feb 2017, 21:24, edited 2 times in total.

Simonjones85
Zealous Believer

Post by Simonjones85 » 16 Feb 2017, 16:14

Good Afternoon, fellow serfs.
I write this tale to shout from the rafter's about a brand new fresh Server called Saxon Kingdom 3000. Whats Different you say? Well, my Liegelord even helped me set my Monument up so I was allowed to create my own Empire here! (He did make me promise not to eat any horses I find as peasants normally do......)

Next I went to see the Capital and got to meet the King! What a Devilishly handsome fellow, his advisors I was told are very active and fair. They stay at arms length but make sure we are treated fairly and no scoundrels ruin the fun! The Capital is something quite amazing, they even have a Colosseum with tiered seating for the Tournaments they will run! Apparantly, some beggar explained that once a week they will a Jousting tournament and a Battle Royale in the Colosseum. The lucky winner will Gold Coins! I have never seen a Gold Coin so it truly must be a worthy prize. They have a trade area now to which one of the Capital's staff will allow players to use the servers economy! This I was told is very useful for winter and when linen is scarce!

I then walked down the Royal road from the Capital to stake my claim. Everything here is so impressive. I have sketched some images that I will post after.

I find my claim and my Lord gives me the materials for my first monument. How truly generous. He also mentions that because we are only 2 weeks old, no one has dominated the server and he also tells me there are no Bandits! Phew, I would not want to try to out run one on my lame horse! I starts building my first house but need to level the land. My Liege Lord has kindly made Terraforming 30x speed which saves my back and stops me getting too many warts. (They are connected to your guts you know!) I also fancy building by myself for a while and not joining a Guild. This works really well as we have a skill cap of 3000! That enables me to be a Blacksmith, Forester, Warrior without limitation. I have also noticed that it seems to be night time not very often. Magic I tell you!

We would love new members, RP is welcome too and there is no KOS but RP is RP!

TO summarise why you should join:
3000x Skill cap
10 x Terraforming
Monument help
Fresh Server
Trade and Real Economy
Tournaments and Jousting
No wipes
No Dominant guild yet......

Come and try Saxon Kingdom 3000.

Return to Newcomer Section