The Oasis Kingdom

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

The Oasis Kingdom

Post by Hoshiqua » 13 Sep 2014, 22:32

Hey everybody !

So, I'm sure you've heard about that group which settled at the oasis on LiF:MMO. I'm writing this thread to call back all the people who were once part of this group to re-assemble. And also maybe to attract new people. We do plan to create an official guild that will, hopefully, last until the release of the game(s).

If you wish to join the "oasis group" (we did not find a name for now so we'll call it that), add me on Steam ("Hoshiqua") and talk to me. You can also post here. We accept everybody, the more hands we got, the better !

So, until someone posts a map of LiF:YO on which I can pin my position, I'll describe where I am, and if you want to join, I'll guide you on TS : I am on server #6, the one with the x10 skill multiplier, animals (when they work). I started a field in a place that is pretty much a ressource haven : there is clay, sand, fertile soil, all types of trees, iron, rock, water. everything needed. I think it would be an excellent base of operation to easily test everything (the game content itself, balance..) and a suitable place to build the first large town in the game.

For now, as we are not an official guild, there is no hierarchy. It is purely cooperation, and we trust eachother to not steal shit or damage the group's labor :p But I'm sure all of these matters can be sorted out once we re-assemble.
Last edited by Hoshiqua on 01 Oct 2014, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Ecka
Alpha Tester

Re: The Oasis Grouo

Post by Ecka » 13 Sep 2014, 22:48

Gl with this project :good:

I have see your oasis campment and he was great ;)

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 14 Sep 2014, 02:34

Hoshiqua wrote:Hey everybody !
We accept everybody, the more hands we got, the better !

~~~

For now, as we are not an official guild, there is no hierarchy. It is purely cooperation, and we trust eachother to not steal shit or damage the group's labor :p But I'm sure all of these matters can be sorted out once we re-assemble.

I just want to make an important note abut the fact that there ARE some preferences to the people we accept.

We started out as a group of players who met and organized using the official LiF Teamspeak. While participating in Teamspeak isn't required, it illustrates a level of character that we believe to be important, mainly being able to cooperate with others.

In the future there will be a hierarchy, but it won't be in the notation that you might see in other guilds, where "the boss is always right". Everyone is free to level the way they want, fight the way they want, and play the way they want.

We are less of a guild, and more of a community.

So, I encourage you, come and chat with us! We love guests not because we want more members, but because we simply enjoy meeting new people.

During major testing times, you can find us here:
Life is Feudal Official Teamspeak Channel
193.200.100.25:9100

Password to Closed Channels: BorisTheBear (case sensitive)

Fireraizer
Alpha Tester

Post by Fireraizer » 14 Sep 2014, 06:49

Alright the bands back together! Luckily I'm actually in server 6 right now. Me and my friend set up a flattened area between two hills but it's basically just a mine for now. :beer:
Once more unto the breach!!

Jezbelle
Alpha Tester

Post by Jezbelle » 14 Sep 2014, 08:32

I'd be happy to help out. Adding you on steam.

Red
Alpha Tester

Post by Red » 14 Sep 2014, 14:13

I hope many find their way to this group at some point if only for the sake of seeing a community in LiF for feedback purposes.
-Ex-Wurmian

Ascid
Alpha Tester

Post by Ascid » 14 Sep 2014, 16:00

im also around the oasis on this server, perhaps i will help you guys too later .

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 14 Sep 2014, 16:56

We are not near the oasis on LiF:YO, we WERE near the oasis on LiF:MMO. That is why I call the group "oasis group".

Ractre
Alpha Tester

Post by Ractre » 14 Sep 2014, 18:53

Count me in. Ractre (Ingame)

Ecka
Alpha Tester

Post by Ecka » 14 Sep 2014, 19:21

Maybe you can be interested about this

small-scale-groups-t1824/

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 14 Sep 2014, 19:38

Ecka wrote:Maybe you can be interested about this

small-scale-groups-t1824/

Why did you post that in the General Discussion section?
No one out of the alpha members can play right now anyway. ^^;
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Ecka
Alpha Tester

Post by Ecka » 14 Sep 2014, 19:40

Deantwo wrote:Why did you post that in the General Discussion section?
No one out of the alpha members can play right now anyway. ^^;

Because real things begin on release :)
And people outside alpha tester wanna be part of this maybe

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 15 Sep 2014, 12:51

That is a lovely part of the map, but my Germanic blood does not like sand, so I'll be moving west ;)

AussiePastor
Alpha Tester

Post by AussiePastor » 15 Sep 2014, 16:37

The Herbalist Monk here,

I'm working with Hoshi & Blacksmith.

Two very knowledgeable guys, both want to help a construct a village/town cooperative environment.

We had a little trouble with a guy that wanted to try out the Sling on the Smith; so myself plus one other went to help him.

We finically got the guy to withdraw after we backed away showing that we didn't want to kill him only defend our fellow villager!

After in chat it seems it was all a miss understanding of motive. ALL GOOD NOW.

So come and enjoy the game on YO #6; also get on TS.

Godspeed
AussiePadre
Herbalist/Monk
Aussie Pastor
Real Life Pastor that's a gamer.

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 15 Sep 2014, 17:01

Hear hear what the monk says! :)

A little addition, though, because it had been misunderstood a few times: I ("Blacksmith") am *not* a member of Oasis. :) I am the Smith & alderman of the direct neighbor village called Kingsbridge. Both villages, the one of Oasis and Kingsbridge are settled on two sides of a large mountain, with the mountain ridge as its border. I just wanted to stress it out again, so it isn't misunderstood and my land mistakingly called Oasis land again or stuff taken away from my bags on my side :)

A map:

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 15 Sep 2014, 22:48

Spoiler

EDIT: Nevermind just me being a dumbass
Last edited by Terminus_Zaire on 19 Sep 2014, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 15 Sep 2014, 23:07

Dear friend we are talking about the map at the YO campaign. :D YOur map shows the original location of the Oasis Group at the MMO map.

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 15 Sep 2014, 23:20

Richard_Smith wrote:Dear friend we are talking about the map at the YO campaign. :D YOur map shows the original location of the Oasis Group at the MMO map.

OH well that explains a lot. If you look closely, the map you provided actually looks very similar to the peninsula between Servers 13 and 14 on my map, which is where the confusion came from.

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 15 Sep 2014, 23:21

hehehe! Well the map piece I used is indeed pretty generic - which was purpose to show a map without necessarily telling everyone where Oasis and Kingsbridge are :)

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 16 Sep 2014, 14:47

Well, people will get to us way easier now. That's good.

BTW, Kingsbridge is a good name :p

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 16 Sep 2014, 16:18

Hoshiqua wrote:Well, people will get to us way easier now. That's good.

BTW, Kingsbridge is a good name :p

thanks :) have you seen my post? i even mentioned our beloved crazy herbalist priest on our mountain :D

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 19 Sep 2014, 13:33

UPDATE

Ecka invited me and the group to join him and other group on the same server. We're still looking for a suiitable one. Stay tuned if you wanna join our group / guild !

Terminus_Zaire
Alpha Tester

Post by Terminus_Zaire » 19 Sep 2014, 14:20

Sounds good, although I don't see why we can't just stay on YO:6, but I haven't entered the game and usually end up missing a lot now with my schedule... :Search:

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 19 Sep 2014, 15:04

We aren't staying on 6 because it's all messed up, everyone got claymores because of a bug, and we're looking for a *1 skill progression multiplier.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Sep 2014, 17:51

Thread moved to recruitment section.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 19 Sep 2014, 19:12

Oasis guild is settling on server #32, with other groups of people. Come and compete against them ! Let's show them who are the bosses !

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 20 Sep 2014, 18:06

UP

Some news on what happened yesterday :

So, we finaly agreed to go on server #32, the hardest one, which has NO bonuses to skill increasing. It forces people to work together, and to farm more :P

So, we met up in a place where we meant to first set up, but we got attacked by the Insidiae, so we had to flee. In our fleeing, we found a better place to set up, and that's where we decided to stay.

Once again, we got into trouble : a group of nomad people were near us, and they were very agressive, they were feeling "invaded", and wanted us to go away, even though we weren't bothering them.

They attacked us from behind !

But, after some fighting, using our slings, we won the battle, and drove them away for good. In punishment, we killed one of them, and took all their wood.

We then finaly started to make our base : Right now, we got houses, a farm field, a mine, a carry... Everything we need at this point.

If you want to fall in, just add me on steam : Hoshiqua and talk to me. We welcome anyone that is willing to come on Teamspeak whenever they play, and cooperate with the group.

See you ingame !

Ecka
Alpha Tester

Post by Ecka » 20 Sep 2014, 19:09

Hoshiqua wrote:UP

Some news on what happened yesterday :

So, we finaly agreed to go on server #32, the hardest one, which has NO bonuses to skill increasing. It forces people to work together, and to farm more :P

So, we met up in a place where we meant to first set up, but we got attacked by the Insidiae, so we had to flee. In our fleeing, we found a better place to set up, and that's where we decided to stay.

Once again, we got into trouble : a group of nomad people were near us, and they were very agressive, they were feeling "invaded", and wanted us to go away, even though we weren't bothering them.

They attacked us from behind !

But, after some fighting, using our slings, we won the battle, and drove them away for good. In punishment, we killed one of them, and took all their wood.

We then finaly started to make our base : Right now, we got houses, a farm field, a mine, a carry... Everything we need at this point.

If you want to fall in, just add me on steam : Hoshiqua and talk to me. We welcome anyone that is willing to come on Teamspeak whenever they play, and cooperate with the group.

See you ingame !

Awesome !

This server is far different and more cool than the other

Group fight is awesome :)

Tidgy

Post by Tidgy » 21 Sep 2014, 17:59

Hey guys, are you recruiting still?

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 01 Oct 2014, 16:13

STILL RECRUITING,

We need active people. For now, only conditions to enter are :

- Be at least 15 years old
- Be active at least 7 hours / week, we need VERY active people !

For now, the group is settled up on a private server with 10* skill increase boost and no PvP without consensual (server has password so no trolls and shit). But we're gonna move to AQ server in about a week or so, depending on how much active were recruited.

To get recruited, read first post.

Return to Guild Recruitment