Thinking about MMO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Ravose
True Believer

Re: Thinking about MMO

Post by Ravose » 17 Mar 2017, 17:58

Hey, I'm making my own LIF:MMO and other games-type community if you are interested. LIF:MMO will surely be worth every ounce of effort put into it by your own ability and accord. If you are interested in joining my efforts, come and message me or reply here. I think I'll send you a forum PM just to top things off.

The questions have been answered but if you speak native English and can understand my fast-paced talking, I'm sure we can be friends. I'll be messaging you shortly. Hopefully we can talk things out on TS3, too.
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 20 Mar 2017, 07:22

well im from czech so Im not sure if I can understand fast-paced talking, but absolutely no problem with written and some easier talks

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Post by BlackjackBarret » 20 Mar 2017, 21:31

Sorry about earlier, I was deeply misunderstanding the issue. It seems I skipped over your first post saying you had the your own version. Please disregard several of my previous comments pertaining to that. I would not recommend purchasing the mmo version of the game until you have a good grasp of the game concepts since it does require quite a bit of grinding within the mmo as compared to servers, all depending upon the multiplier of course.

I would recommend playing on your own servers until beta wave 2 is released since it's easier to familiarize yourself with various game concepts. If you would like I can help you get into Aberon which has members from all walks of life. Even if your English isn't that great I'm sure you'll be able to communicate properly within our group as well as learn more of the language. We usually don't rush our speech by the way if that's a concern. If you would like to take me up on my offer or have any questions about the mmo or would just like a friendly game oriented conversation please look for Blackjack Barret on steam.

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 21 Mar 2017, 20:55

well maybe Ill join this game MMO, so the skill cap is 600, this means I could be for example full time blacksmith + wood cutter + herb gatherer for example? Or what would fit mine passions since I like to make stuff?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 21 Mar 2017, 22:31

Konvicnylibor wrote:well maybe Ill join this game MMO, so the skill cap is 600, this means I could be for example full time blacksmith + wood cutter + herb gatherer for example? Or what would fit mine passions since I like to make stuff?

Skill cap in the MMO is 400. You can get a skill cap of 600 by raising your intelligence to 100 though.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Konvicnylibor

Post by Konvicnylibor » 22 Mar 2017, 10:53

Ahh okay thanks :) This also slightly modify mine plans :) Still I want to join this game next month, but Im afraid I cant spend 8 hours a day to play this game, it will be roughly 4 hours average. Also I dont want teamspeak or other comunication. I prefer writting :) Is there a such guild which would accept me? :)

// Blackjakcbarret I added you on steam

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 23 Mar 2017, 17:25

Wessex requires players be in Discord, which allows spoken and written text. I think most guilds are now using Discord.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Newcomer Section