This play version is alot harder

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Debent01
True Believer

This play version is alot harder

Post by Debent01 » 08 Jul 2017, 23:03

I come on the game hoping to put to use the few skills I learned in the one day of beta I was on, last time, before it was over, and I can't do anything! People are telling me I have to to Way out beyond the spawn point village to even be able to get flint and fibre or anything. Then I have a boar chasing me and I go to open a door oh a house in the village to get away from the boar and OH! Well can't open the door now! Want to cook a fish and can't find ANYWHERE to mine to get a rock or dig to get a rock to make a pot to cook the fish. I get 3 roots at a wack and those hardly feed you and the berries do even less to feed you. Now this was NOT this hard on the last beta. In one day I had worked up to Clay. I've been 2 days now and haven't even made a dinner.

So, I will pass this beta and will give the actual game A TRY when it finally launches, but if it stays this way.......well back to Wurm and Empyrion for me. I was soooo optimistic about this game and sooo looking forward to this new part of the beta. I'm sooo totally disillusioned now :(

Return to Newcomer Section