Ticket - a consumable, not tied to character unless consumed

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Thulf

Ticket - a consumable, not tied to character unless consumed

Post by Thulf » 18 Nov 2017, 17:24

I think I've understood it all, but mistakes can happen, so I ask to be sure.

I've read that the "ticket" is a consumable. It's not tied to a character. So, I am to assume it's all that unless consumed, that is, used in order to leave the newbie island. Until account has not moved a character to the main island, the ticket is not consumed. One can delete and create as many character as they want, presuming they have just the ticket(s) that they haven't yet used on any of those character. Is that correct?

I wouldn't like to follow through with these conclusions, get my ticket deleted along with the character, and then be told I was stupid for not asking before I did that.

Ah, nvm, I'll just follow through with it and if anything goes wrong... I should be able to write it off as misleading information and hopefully get some kind of support.

I'm new to the game, I was a little hasty with making the character.

Jonesr
Zealous Believer

Re: Ticket - a consumable, not tied to character unless consumed

Post by Jonesr » 18 Nov 2017, 17:32

The tickets are in your store inventory. If you don't claim them on the character you can delete and not worry about it as many time as you want.

If you claim them from the store and they go into your character inventory. I'm pretty sure they will be deleted with your character.

Thulf

Re: Ticket - a consumable, not tied to character unless consumed

Post by Thulf » 18 Nov 2017, 17:47

Jonesr wrote:The tickets are in your store inventory. If you don't claim them on the character you can delete and not worry about it as many time as you want.

If you claim them from the store and they go into your character inventory. I'm pretty sure they will be deleted with your character.

I deleted the character, didn't touch the ticket, ticket is still there in the store inventory with the new character.

I now noticed one can downgrade the skills, so it's not instantly locked to whatever it's at it seems. Some extra grind if I were to choose something different once I used the ticket...

Return to General Discussion